DuWop Lip Venom

2.9

Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Flavors/Aroma, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea Leaf) Extract, D&C Red #7 Lake (CI 15850).

on 7/12/2010 2:52:00 AM

I have been on the search for a great lip plumper. My overall impression of DuWop's lip venom is okay. It does plump my lips but it does hurt a bit. As long as you lips are nicely hydrated the tingling is not overwhelming; but if you tend to lick your lips or if your lips are a bit cracked the tingling might instead feel like burning. Overall impression: Works but might be painful.

on 7/4/2010 11:08:00 PM

This product is very so-so. As the reviewers will all confirm, the burning sensation is harsh. And perhaps this would be bearable if the results were more visible. Unfortunately, there is minimal plumping action. However, the Cinnamon scent is lovely! Also, the gloss is ultra shiny, giving the lips incredible dimensionality. But, the texture is thick and sticky. Lastly, the gloss will definitely redden your lips in a natural way. For the above reasons, it is an okay product. I personally recommend lip fusion or derma-glow for those who desire a fuller pout.

on 6/24/2010 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Now maybe I am not the best judge of these types of products (lip products to be exact) but this stuff sucks. Didnt really notice too much "plumping action". Sure it stings- but just because it stings your lips doesnt mean its actualy making them look bigger. In my opinion- it is a way for the manufacturer to trick you. So guess what manufacturer- jokes on YOU cause im not buying! Ha ha!

on 6/19/2010 10:29:00 PM

I have a weird obsession with big lips and since mine are not the biggest ever I usually look for lim plumper. By now I'm used to the sting that most lip plumpers cause and i actually like it. This one in particular was recommended to me in sephora. The price is like 16$ for a .6 oz. tube...OK! Since its small it can fit everywhere which is actually a plus. I didn't notice any big changes on my lips thought so as a limp plumper that it's supposed to be, it doesn't work.

on 5/17/2010 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I got it for free since I work as a cosmetician. I would not buy this but it actually works. The sting can be uncomfortable but the glasslike shine and plumping effect is worth it. Its a teeny weeny bit of sampled sized product.

on 5/14/2010 11:34:00 AM

I got this a few years ago and have yet to finish it
I really liked it when i first got it. It gave me a nice plump and didn't hurt my lips like other plumpers. Its a bit sticky. the packaging is fussy cause it gets sticky.
The ingredients do settle to the bottom after a while.
im kindof over it by now.

on 5/14/2010 10:58:00 AM

Expensive.
Doesn't do anything.
Gloss doesn't even last.
Tastes awful.
Irritating sting.

on 4/25/2010 1:01:00 AM

This doesn't do much. SO disapointed. Lindsey Lohan said it was her secret to her pouty glossed lips. And in all of her disfunction, I have to say the girls got good lips..but more likely to be credited to genetics NOT Lip Venom... Sally Hansens lip extreme is better. 16 bucks down the drain

on 4/23/2010 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

never again. I threw this out long ago. I tested it and two minutes later I looked like Daffy Duck with my lips and developed a severe allergic reaction to this type of "plumper" -- this was years ago when I bought into the plumper hype.

today, I know better.

on 4/22/2010 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Oh, this one's not a keeper.
There's so many reasons why, but the biggest reason is the irritation it gives to your lips. I can stand a little tingle, even a medium tingle, but this one sets your mouth on fire for a good 30 minutes. i still have the bottle from when it first came out, and it burns now the way it did then. also, the irritation gives your bothered lips a dark red tinge (which i hate). it did plump, but not better than Lipfusion, not even better than Target's SexyMotherpucker or BareE's Buxom babes, and you get little chili sauce for an eighteen dollar price tag. there are better things to be had.

Also, if you notice that Angelina Jolie or anybody with huge lips, they put more neutral glosses on it. Nude type or natural lipglosses. The darker the lips, the less full they look to me. Black is slimming for clothes, and dark red irritated lips don't make for a full, luscious pout.

Popular Lip Glosses