Neutrogena Wave (Power-Cleanser And Deep Clean Foaming Pads)

3.1

Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG 8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Fragrance.

I have mixed feelings about this product. The first time I turend it on I was disappointed. It doesn't seem to do a lot! But after using it my skin feels softer than with a peeling. Maybe it's sooo cleaned? I doubt that the trick lives in the vibration. Maybe just the cleansing formula is good? It takes me a while to wash my face with it, since it takes a while to get some foam out of it.
At one point I will invest in the Clarisonic. Then I 'll let you know the difference.

I think it was a little over 10 dollars and comes with 7 days of cleansing pads. I'm not sure how much is the refill, because I never even got to finish my first pack! The cleanser broke after i think the 5th or 6th use. It was not the battery. I was pretty pissed. Now it's just a useless piece of junk in my bathroom. From my experience, I would not give this product any stars. The one star is for the minty feeling on my face when I washes my face, that's about it. It's a complete waste of money, really.

i have mixed feelings about this product. when i use it my face feels so refreshed and soft after, but the other reviewers are right, theres really nothing special about it. I have found that the blemish clearing pads work great for clearing blemishes, and it makes my skin so soft. but its so rough and kind of hurts when using it. i dont think i would buy this again, but ill probly continue to use it because it had been doing a good job at clearing my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This cleansed my face, but honestly--it's nothing special. This product did not do anything different that a regular face wash couldn't do. The wave only vibrated my face, it was very disappointing. I would not buy this again as I could use a much cheaper product to do just as good of a job.

it makes my skin a little soft, but there was like NO soap on those little pads so i had to add extra..it didnt live up to my expectations. plus the base of the wave is so big it can only go on your cheeks and forehad.. i had to wash my eyes and everywhere it didnt reach with my hands. The exfoliating pads are soo rough and scratch my skin really hard. Its not worth it!!

This really didn't do anything. So I can't really write a good review on it. Because it didn't help any!

I finally decided to try out this product, and I really like it. I have pretty clear skin, but with flakes around my nose, at the corners or my mouth, and on the crease between my mouth and chin. I try everything I can think of, but those flakes are always there. After one use of the wave, they're gone. There's not a single flake anywhere on my face. Seriously, after using it I was just stunned and amazed. Definately a great product for getting rid of little stubborn flakes.

Now the downsides, and the reasons I only gave it four lippies:
-The foaming action isn't that great. Like a lot of people, I was expecting more foam.
-I'd like more variety in terms of pads. I think the starter kit should include a few different kinds of pads, including blank pads as an option for refills so people could use their own cleansers.

Those two downsides aren't dealbreakers, and I will be buying this product again.

the wave was okay. i have since quit using it because my clinique products do such a good job keeping my skin clean, i don't need any help from a product like this.

however, a few years ago when i bought it i really like it. it was a nice feeling when i used it on my face and it did seem to deliver my cleanser deeper into my skin than just tradition cleansing methods.

I've used this for a few days now, and I've already noticed that my skin is healthier, softer, and less red!
I have crazy, bipolar, combination skin. Almost all cleansers I've used have turned on me after a week or two of use. So far, this has been great!
The vibrations were not too intense, so it isn't an uncomfortable experience. The pads do not foam up as much as I'd like, but I still feel my face is being cleaned. It's a simple and effective way to get glowing, healthy skin! The only thing I have had to do to aid the product is apply a moisturizer afterwards, but I do that anyways, so it's not because the product is drying.
I think the price is worth it, compared to some more expensive options. I'd definitely recommend it, especially to people who were skeptical about the product. I know the commercial had me put off--not only do I dislike Vanessa Hudgens, but it looked very gimmicky. So give this a try, it may help you like it helped me!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was really underwhelmed with this product. I was hoping for that nice, deep clean its suppose to give, but nope. two thumbs down. boo.