October 1, 2014 | 2016 users online

Foundations - Max Factor - Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by peetee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

...Im not glad to say this: but this make up foundation stinks !!!!! I dont know if its only me who feel it so ... but I cant believe it ... I meditate if its not error of my package of miracle touch ... Im not sure, maybe its tained or wrong, Im really confused
the coverage is OK, the lasting power is OK, but I cant help myself-all the day I smell and feel this awful odour everywhere I move :( I dont want to exagerate, but it stinks to me like my daddys socks with spoiled potatoes!!! really I have it once on my face and no more!!! I take it to school, put it on my hand and asked my schoolmates - and they said this staff stinks!!! What is more: my boyfriend said it too that day, when I had it the first and only time :( sooo this foundation means wasted money for me and one bad day in school - thats all - and the coverage isnt as great and flawless that it would motivate me to put this weird snotnose on my skin
I washed out the rest of miracle touch foundation off the package and Im putting there my shadows - because Ive broke into pieces its packaging ;) sooo thats the reason of the one lippie I gave to this stuff :D

I would recommend it only to olfactionless peple :D

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2009 9:41:00 AM More reviews by racheljessica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. I like the texture of the foundation and it gives good coverage. I find using two layers of the foundation works the best. One layer doesn't give enough coverage and I think more than two would be too heavy and cakey. Makes my skin look flawless when I first put it on but it wears away during the day although not as much as other foundations I have used. I get a very oily t-zone though so have this problem with all foundations I have tried so far. I would use again but the price puts me off as the product doesn't last very long. Lasts about 3-4 weeks with daily use.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2009 2:29:00 PM More reviews by nurayyy

When i felt this creme foundation in the drugstore i loved it, rubbed it a bit in to my skin in front of the mirror and it felt nice so i bought the Golden colour and i tried it immediately at home : it nearly felt as nice on my face so i was a bit dissapointed for that part, the colour matched my skin tone that was a plus. Coverage is medium. I have a acne prone skin on my chin and big pores around my nose with red spots, the cover up there was ok but not as good as i thought it would cover.. Package is nice ; the extra spunge you can put in the box was a good idea! Price ; too high because i paid 17 euro's for it and i think it is going to last for a month or so . other foundations i can use it about 3 months... I did not have break outs till now so that is a good sign ! I would repurchase again but after this one is finished i think i am going to look for another new foundation that i can try .

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 1:26:00 PM More reviews by bethmullarkey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

After originally buying this a year ago, i have repurchased again and again. I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! HG product.

I have pretty fair skin, and use 45 Warm Almond, TIP- disgard the sponge which comes with this and buy a foundation brush, my fave being a £4 superdrug one, above pricier versions.

The coverage is medium to high and makes me look flawless, covering blackheads, redness, acne scars ect. I still need concealer under my eyes and around my nose, but this stuff covers everything without looking and feeling like a mask, I choose this over mac studio finish and revlon colorstay.

Recommended for oily/combination skin.
Does not oxidise during the day, however does wear off slighty after about 4 hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2009 6:50:00 AM More reviews by joeyemma

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in 045 Warm Almond. For reference, in other ranges I am NC20-25, HD 118, EL DW 2N1 Desert Beige.

My skin is combination, with definite oily patches and dry patches, medium to large sized pores. I bought this on a total whim, my skin was feeling a bit drier, I had no cream foundations, and thought I would give this a go. I got seduced by the Boots 3 for 2 offer (I got two Masterpiece Max mascaras as well). It was quite pricey for a drugstore foundation, £11.70 for a relatively small amount (11.5g). I am used to using liquid foundations that have over double this amount in. My bottle of EL DW is £24 for 30ml, and 30g of MF MTLI would be £30!

The packaging is annoying. I hate the fact that the product is essentially in a screw top jar, with the sponge inside the lid. There is no mirror. The packaging is far too bulky.

I tried the sponge and didn't like the coverage, I also felt that the sponge ate the product. I apply using a 187 dupe. You only need to lightly sweep the brush over the foundation and then buff it into the skin. I love how it has a bit of a cool feeling when it is being applied. Using it this way really minimises pores and gives a flawless, medium coverage finish. It keeps my dry bits moisturised, whilst not making my oily bits shiny. I am really suprised by how well I like it on.

I have only given it 4/5 due to-
1. Relatively high cost. When cost per g/ml is done, this works out more expensive than many HE foundations.
2. The packaging and sponge are terrible

***Update 19th December- I have just repurchased this today as I ran out yesterday. The tub lasted about 6 weeks, using it 5-6 times a week. I can't actually remember the last time I repurchased a foundation in years, which must mean it is good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 9:05:00 AM More reviews by JolieBelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. Now that i think of it, it's strange why i didn't purchase another case of MF Liquid Illusion before...i have already hit pan on the one i am using right now.

Pros:
- very creamy, which is great during the Swedish winter
- due to the creaminess, gives a silky finish even when you powder your skin
-variate range of natural colors (i have mine in 70 Natural)
-covers very well, especially redness (my undereye circles have a pink-reddish tone which is absolutely horrendous), doesn't emphasize the tiny bumps on my forehead or the expression lines around the mouth
- not scented, but even after a while it doesn't get that plasticine smell Mac has for example
- a bit pricy for the amount offered, the pan is very little. Nevertheless, a little goes a long.

I am going to repurchase this in a different color though, i think i have to go one shade darker. it is a very good product, all in all. I've always been a Max Factor fan and this product, along with the Masterpiece mascara, is one of their best.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2009 9:05:00 AM More reviews by Rainbowuk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

Really like this foundation Its got a slightly creamy texture to it,I have dry skin and this didn't cake on me I always moisturise before though,I also liked the coverage of this not to light and quite good at covering few flaws on my face I use Natural 70
my skin is quite fair but I use a bit of self tan at night to add just a hint of colour so this matches with my skin pretty well even on the days I don't use tan.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2009 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Jensupastar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ive never had much luck with foundations. Untill i cam across the miracle touch liquid illusion foundation! It changed my perceptin into thinking that it is possible to find a foundation that does everythin you want it to. Not only covering all my imperfections and redness, it gave it a healthy colour and natural glow that looked like it had been airbrushed on. Simply stunning would best describe it. I would definetly buy it again. Only problem for me would be i do not agree with amount that is given, there needs to be more for that price. I dont mind paying the not so cheap price because it fits like a shoe for my skin, however it does not last long considerin i need a generous amount to cover my facial flaws.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by joacheng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to have acne on my face and after using the mircale touch. My face is getting smooth. I believe it is because the foundation does not cause damages to skin. I heard that miracle touch is made in Germany. I used Armani Face Fabric before I changed to miracle touch. I would say miracle touch is lighter but still with good coverage.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2009 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Sasa89

I can't believe that this product is so well rated! I bought it in almond over a year ago, and definitively won't repurchase (i gave it to my mother): In winter this foundation evidences even the smallest imperfections and dry areas of my face,while in summer it's too heavy. I also don't like the shimmer in it. I think it would work only for people with perfect skin.