Calvin Klein Obsession

3.6

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a classic fragrance and for good reason. Very sensual, very sexy, but not over powering or offensive. Develops into a smooth rich warm woody scent.

I never liked this scent, and then my mother got it for me for Christmas... A little definitely goes a long way, it is rich and definitely not for sensitive noses. It sort of makes a statement, its quite bold. I definitely like it and will definitely keep wearing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This is a really rich, distinct, sexy, complex scent. It's feminine in a womanly way, as opposed to the many sweet, cutesy scents popular of late. The lack of unique perfumes out there makes this one seem all the more amazing.

A little goes a long way, and it really lasts all day (or night). I find it best as a night perfume...too strong for work. It's definitely a cool/cold weather scent too.

It smells better on me than in the bottle; I could see this smelling totally wrong on some people, but if it works for you then it REALLY works.

I really like the body wash also...it actually lasts instead of washing off like many perfumed washes do. It makes it even more subtle & intimate that way, if the perfume is too much for you.

The only con: the bottle is downright ugly! haha :D

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Obsession…when the weather cools down and you can get out of the drawer your winter scents…well meeting again with Obsession is like hugging an old, beloved long time friend.
I was lucky to discover it in the Nineties – and not in the Eighties when supposedly everybody was wearing it. But I also have to say that here in Italy it was never so common as it could have been in the US.
So when I am wearing it, I get nice compliments and not that “oh, another one wearing obsession” look….:o)
I am not sure if I would define it sexy…I do not want to go that debate: it is for sure feminine, powdery and sensual. Cleverly constructed and structured, to my fine nose it does not smell “mainstream” or “common”. Not at all!
I do not find it overpowering (of course no more than 2 spritzes that you then dab around). I find it one of the best spicy-florientals ever created.
For me it’s a skin scent, it makes me feel comfortable and self assured…
A staple in my collection ever since I first tried it (I always have a backup bottle!).
Classic, timeless. A must have.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One word: Mmmmmmm. Love it :) No more needs to be said.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This scent is so strong and cloying. I get sick whenever I smell Obsession on someone. There is a note in this fragrance that just does not work. It almost reminds me of a man's aftershave, or strong body odor.

this is amber, pure and simple. you could get the exact fragrance a heck of a lot cheaper by just visiting your local head shop, or "aromatherapy" supplier, and getting a vial of amber oil.

the amber dwarfs all other notes, and it is extreeeeeeeemely strong. it's not awful by any means, but it's nothing special, imo.

I wore this scent when i was younger because I loved musky scents. Its been forever since I've even smelled it but maybe I'll give it a try again!

If used sparingly, this is a very beautiful, warm, soft scent. I generally prefer sugary/foody scents, but this is my "serious" scent, I suppose you could say. LOL.
This is definitely a sophisticated and sexy scent, so I mostly wear this when I plan on having a romantic evening with my one and only. He loves it!

Like I said, this needs to be used sparingly. I can imagine this would be headache-inducing if someone sprayed this all over themselves. It's a very potent fragrance, so it only needs to be lightly sprayed.

The sexiest perfume alive.
I have worn it since the early nineties on and off.
It never failed.
The secret is dosage, of course.

Just one the best orientals ever. It brings me back to a bunch of sexy secrets and blissful memories. I save it for the very "special moments" or when i really need a personality boost.

At the same time it is comforting and warm like a cup of hot tea on your sofa with your favourite poem book on a winter evening.

Vanilla+Oakmoss=Obsession.