Cle de Peau Concealer

titanium dioxide, hydrogenated polydecene, cyclomethicone, mica, kaolin, CI 77492, diphenylsiloxy phenyl trimethicone, paraffin, sodium magnesium silicate, CI 77491, polyethylene, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, glycerin, barium sulfate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), peg-10 dimethicone, phytosteryl macadamiate, ci 77499, water, synthetic fluorphlogopite, butylene glycol, polysilicone-5, tocopheryl, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, aluminium hydroxide, alcohol, aluminium distearate, dimethicone, triethoxysilyethyl polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, rosa roxburghii fruit extract, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, prunus speciosa leaf extract,

on 8/2/2011 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

What else do you really need to know? It's an awesome, fool proof product that conceals! And you have all the reviews on here and on every other site touting this product as the #1 concealer out there. I love it for covering under eye darkness and the redness around my nose. It's perfect - creamy, yet doesn't crease. Don't need a the tube should last awhile.

It's definitely worth the $. You won't regret it.

on 7/31/2011 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have been using this product for a long time, it some what matches my skin color and covers the under eye circle, but it after a couple of hours you will notice major fine lines showing under your eye. I am in my early 30's and look a lot younger than my actual age. Thus, this will age you rapidly.Don't waste your money and believe all the hype because celebrities are promoting it.

on 7/27/2011 3:09:00 PM

I have been using this for many years and purchased another tube yesterday. I apply it directly and smooth with my fingers or a stiff brush and often set it with some powder (especially if covering a blemish). I don't find that it gathers in creases, making them worse. But like every concealer I have tried, I don't think it looks good on very dry/peeling areas. I gave it 4 rather than 5 stars because the colors are so limited. I am a fair brunette and use Ivory, the lightest color. But I am not as fair as many blonds and redheads.

on 7/3/2011 1:02:00 PM

The best concealer I've ever used and I think I tried them all. Doesn't cake. Glides on and brightens. Love it!

Life Saver. That is exactly what I consider this concealer to be. You can layer it on over red areas and pimples and it wont cake, lasts all day, and conceals like a dream. It is a full coverage, creamy concealer and although it may be pretty pricey, one tube goes a looong way. I've been using the same tube in ivory for almost a year with everyday use and I still have a pretty good sized nub left in my tube! I apply it by dabbing my ring finger onto the top of the stick and then gently patting it on my zit or imperfection as needed and they just seem to disappear! It lasts all day long, even after 2 hour volleyball practices and sweating buckets its still on and looks perfect! Also it does not make any problem areas worse/irritates skin (I would know as I have very fair, sensitive skin). It stays put under the eyes all day too however I don't use it there daily as I am only 17 and do not have dark circles yet :).The color matches my fair skin beautifully and I would never ever trade this concealer for anything else because it is the most effective one I've ever used!

So, overall:
Creamy, full coverage
lasts all day, even through sweat!
ivory matches very fair skin beautifully
does not irritate skin
works like magic for disguising zits and redness
wont crease and is never cakey
multiple layers can be applied with it still looking natural
one stick lasts a very very long time!
very highly pigmented so a little goes a long way

Hope this helped someone out there! I really do 100% recommend it, it is a fantastic investment and my search for the perfect concealer to last me through long stressful days at school and volleyball practices is over!! Thank you Cle De Peau!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Yes, this is ridiculously expensive.

However, this is the best concealer on the market. I have young, healthy, glowing skin, and I use a dab of this under my eyes and around my nose before I apply foundation (either NARS Sheer Glow or Cle de Peau foundations) and I look almost airbrushed. I have used this as a spot treatment for those 'once in a while' hormonal breakouts. This is the most natural, but yet, highest coverage concealer I have ever used.

I don't think I can say anything about this that hasn't been said already. It is truly an amazing product. The coverage is amazing, yet this feels natural and light weight. It's creamy, it blends easily, it lasts all day.

This isn't for everybody as it is extremely expensive, but a little goes a long way. For stubborn under eye circles this is the best. I will use this forever, but if I do somehow go broke - NARS cream duo concealer is almost as good.

on 6/4/2011 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This really is a miracle product, if you buy the right color. I use a synthetic bristle concealer brush and apply the concealer ONLY to the discolored bits of my circles, melasmas, etc. By only applying it to the discolored areas, I end up with nothing in my creases. The stuff doesn't move off once I place it accurately, even if I add a few layers. Even better, on the days when I forget to use eye cream, the concealer still works great and does not cake. As I said, I really think the right brush and, if you're over 40, a magnifying mirror, are key.

Incidentally, I have sensitive eyes, and I have zero problems with this. For the first time in my life, I can use concealer on my lids. Zero eye irritation.

Here is the caveat: The first time I visited a CdP counter, the saleslady convinced me to purchase ochre. It's true that simply by skin shade (medium) ochre is correct. However, I have very cool, pinky skin. I walked into a brightly lit washroom one night and was aghast to see green bags under my eyes! The color completely clashed with my skin and my foundation. I went back and bought beige and am happy. I suppose there is a chance I'll have raccoon eyes in photos, but the pigment in beige matches my skintone. Thus, unless the company starts making more colors, I'd carefully balance skintone vs. level when choosing the color.

I cannot live without this concealer. I used to be a concealer junkie always searching, searching for years, trying so many different things. Since i started using this i have not used another and ironically I think I'm saving money on concealer since using Cle De Peau. I have bought some others out of curiosity, but they are left mostly untouched because nothing, nothing compares to Cle de Peau concealer (Ochre).

_Never creases
_Never cakes
_Looks totally natural
_Completely natural colour
_blends like a dream
_Fantastic coverage for dark circles, scars, blemishes and skin discolourage
_Never goes orange on you due to humidity, summer, perspiration etc....
_Ideal for achieving the flawless, natural looks.

If I was only allowed to continue using 1 make-up item for the rest of my life I would pick this.

PERFECTION incarnated

Very very limited range of colour. I don't think it is as great as the rage reviews in magazines. it really covers whatever you need to cover. If you're lucky and they have your shade, buy it. But if the shades do not match to your skin, then this is not the one for you.

on 5/4/2011 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

When I read the reviews here about this concealer how magical and fabulous it is I thought that it will be my HG. So wrong! I already have a HG concealer - MakeUp Forever Heavy Duty. So I don't know what else I wanted here - skies opening and cherubs singing. For the price that I paid ($95 CAN!!!) I guess at least I expected it to perform and conceal well.
Not the case - color selection is BOOOOO- 4 shades. I couldn't find the right one somewhat between Ocher and Ivory. But my main beef - it didn't conceal anything - OK, I don't expect it to conceal my cysts, but flat red marks from scars - yes. It does apply nicely and spreads on the face without causing irritation or inflamation but once you start blending it just gives a slight concealing effect. I might as well use 2 layers of my FD. I thought I would use it for my undereye area and it caked like there is no tomorrow. I had so many wrinkles I could have applied for the pension afterwards. Off it went to Holt Renfrew. Sorry MUFE take me back I will never stray again.

Top Rated Cle de Peau Products