August 1, 2014 | 1729 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2012 4:25:00 AM More reviews by SDSnyds

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are a quick fix mid-day when my skin starts to look a little shiny and they've never disturbed the powder foundation I wear but when I looked at what these are made with my jaw practically dropped. Why in the world would mineral oil be in a product used to get rid of oil!? I'm not going to lie, I actually prefer to use the toilet seat covers in restrooms when given the chance. Now those things really work!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 3:48:00 AM More reviews by ghm713

This product helps me a lot. It's very convenient to use. Just one sheet and it's enough to take the oiliness from my face all day.
I've tried cheaper brands but I always go back to C&C.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Milly111

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Does just what it says. Blots away and is small enough to fit anywhere. I have one in my purse, desk, car and several other purses. The only problem is packaging. Sometimes two sheets come out instead of one. Overall its a good product that takes away shine and doesn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by ckyc122

This product is definitely a staple in my make up bag. Nothing feels more refreshing than a oil-free face mid day.

I have hair that covers my forehead and it tends to get very greasy later on in the day. These oil absorbing sheets are great at preventing my hair getting limpy and shiny.

The packaging can be improved slightly, the sticky tape becomes useless before my package is done.

For the price of this and how effective they are, definitely a must-buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by mimikeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Makeup bag staple, most definitely.
This, alongside some press powder, is a quick fix to remedy overly oily T-zones like mine. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by RFrizzle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

One of my everyday stand-bys. I keep a package in my purse and one in my desk at work, then I blot whenever I notice I'm getting shiny. The generic versions of this (Kroger, for example) work just fine, too.
What I will say about the packaging is that, while the little bit of tape on the cover works fine for pulling one sheet at a time, once it isn't sticky any longer, the sheets are nearly impossible to grab one at a time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by melllm

I have purchased these many times. Blot papers are a must in any of my makeup bags and these are an affordable and accessible option. I have combo skin which is mostly oily in my t zone and I am able to remove all the excess oil throughout the day using one sheet. I don't find that they remove much makeup either. Will continue to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 7:49:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried these sheets as they are a top rated product on MUA and also recommended product on Beautypedia. I purchased a pack of 50 sheets at Walmart for just under $6. Personally not a fan nor an item I will be repurchasing. I found that on average I need about 8 to 10 sheets at a time to soak up the oil from my combination skin, making this quite an expensive investment compared to other brands I've tried. Another reason I won't repurchase is the slight rubbery feel of the sheets, for some unknown reason it disturbs and really creeps me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Lotus5

This product is good for the price you are paying for. 50 sheets in a packet, lasts a good amount of time. This blotting sheets takes off oil but usually my husband has to use two, wish it did its job in one sheet. Overal pretty good product, better than the Elf $1 blotting sheets.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by sweetie424

Been useing this for years! I always carry it with me!!!