April 20, 2014 | 1598 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by BabyFace0996

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is pretty good. It's exactly what it says it is, a portable, gentle, oil absorbing sheet. My only problems are that sometimes it doesn't get all of the oil (even when blotting), there's not many sheets in one package, and it does remove some makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by thea214

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These work wonderfully! I'm so glad these were invented. But the drugstore brands do the same thing for a much better price and work as well as the Clean & Clear brand so I'm going to buy the cheaper ones next.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by LussyCakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

All the oil on my face goes away after using this~

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Frecklez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an awesome product and easy to see all the oil you've removed. I have a really oily T-zone and almost turn the whole sheet clear. I don't remeber having more breakouts since I used it, but sometimes I also switch to the knockoff CVS brand of this. (its pretty much a cheap dupe :))
I don't think I would buy this again, I would buy the CVS brand. (They are carbon copies of eachother) If you have oily skin, I highly recommend using this. I don't know what it does to makeup because I use powder as a mattifer. It is great to see how much oil it collects. It doesn't seem to remove the shine from my face, so I still use my powder. I never expected it too, honestly.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by sleon308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using these oil blotting sheets for yeeeears. They do a great job of removing oil, but the packaging says that it doesn't mess up your makeup and I have found that to be untrue. I wear light foundation all over my face and every time I use these sheets I see my makeup coming off onto the sheet. After many uses I can see my makeup wearing off. I still use it anyway because I have extremely oily skin, so it's a compromise. These can be very expensive for sheets of plastic, so I recommend buying the store brand ones that look and work EXACTLY the same (I only buy the Clean and Clear ones when they are out of the store brand ones). I never notice the difference, except that the store brand ones can be a couple of dollars cheaper. Also since people will oily skin are probably reading reviews for this product I would like to share what I have been taking for my extremely oily skin, spironolactone. It was prescribed to me by my dermatologist and it has literally changed my life. I've had very oily skin since I can remember, for over a decade now and I'm 23. I know how it can impact your self esteem, having very oily skin. And FYI I have extremely oily skin, not just a bit of oil sometimes so if you are like me I would recommend that you ask your derm about it because it has helped me a lot. Good luck!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by jess54

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know what I would do without these! I have the oiliest skin of anyone I have ever seen - I sometimes use two sheets at a time to get all the oil. I go through at least a pack a month but it's totally worth it because they're the only thing that soaks up the oil properly. If I use an oil sheet then powder my T-zone I'm good for a few hours. I can barely remember a time when I didn't use these and I would totally be lost if they ever stopped being made.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by ewalukas

Gets rid of oil only for a short time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Kkate142

I love these. I do not have oily skin but I do use these after applying sunscreen so my face isn't so greasy looking.I got mine in a special 2 pack deal at Target for 6.99.So I thought it was a good deal for 100 blotting sheets that I really only use when doing oily skinned girls makeup and in the summer before I go out in the sun.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by itslokey

Seems to take oil off face. Only stopped using because derm. told me that these actually have chemicals in the that make you produce more oil and clog pores.I do admit I have less acne since stopped using them!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 1:15:00 AM More reviews by funyun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Absolute necessity in my makeup bag. I never leave the house without these. Comes in handy in situations where you don't have time to do the powder routine... better than putting on more powder and caking up your face. If it's the end of the work day, you have last minute plans to meet up with people and there's no time to go home and wash your face, these sheets are a lifesaver.