Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

4.5

Propylene,Mineral Oil, Dimethylbenzylidene Sorbitol, Ultramarines 6/15/09 (from package)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Breaks me out. ALWAYS. I blot my nose and then a cystic zit would pop up on it. I think removing too much oil will make your skin break out as well...=(

on 3/1/2013 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

With skin as oily as mine, I go through a ton of these, and they work incredibly well. My only complaint is that the sticky part that is supposed to take a sheet out of the package for you always wears out part way in, and then I am stuck trying to get out only one sheet with my hands, and usually more than one comes out. The product works though, so I suppose I shouldn't complain too much.

on 2/19/2013 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Have been using oil absorbing sheets for YEARS. I always have a couple of packs in my bag in case I run out. To save money, I started purchasing the Target equivalent about a year or two ago. It's about 50 cents cheaper but gives you more sheets per pack. Both made in Japan... pretty much the same thing. Must-have!

I got these for about $6.50, and I use them every day to blot off excess oil and sweat from my face. I have to say, they work pretty well! They are very portable and easy to slip into any pocket or purse and they do the job well! Will repurchase :)

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

i have the ones with the hello kitty face on the cover. i always keep these in my purse. i've used these since i was 12 yrs old and im now 25! they do a great job and they are cheap!

These are ok--don't do the greatest job, sort of expensive, but the packaging is nice and easy to get out the sheets.

on 1/26/2013 2:49:00 PM

For oil blotting sheets, these are expensive (I got them for about $7). Unlike other reviews, this didn't break me out but I have used better oil blotting sheets. I recommend the palladio rice paper oil blotting sheets, napkins (starbucks), or even those paper toilet seat covers.

on 1/25/2013 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have packs of these lying around everywhere. my mother is obsessed with them, but the CVS copy works just as well. Lets face it, it works and really well-- regardless of how gross it is. the results come up front and you can clearly see that your face is matte afterwards. my only problem is the tape that is used to pick up the sheets. either it wears out, rips off, takes out too many sheets or doesn't pick them up at all. The sheets themselves could also be a tad bigger, but its a perfect pocket sized item that will beat any powder.

on 1/10/2013 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

An awesome product and absorbs oil wonderfully , but the only problem that I have with it is It smudges my makeup which is not cool nevertheless, It was an ok product but now I have found a PERFECT oil blotter for me and it's from oxy.So unfortunately, I won't repurchase this clean and clear oil absorbing sheets anymore.

on 1/3/2013 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't leave my house without these anymore. They make my face feel clean and refreshed whenever I use them. 5/5

Popular Misc Beauty Tools