September 22, 2014 | 1949 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Chloeclover

Works great! Takes off the excess oil but not the makeup underneath. Affordable but can get expensive since each pack only lasts about a month on me...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by uncontrolled

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best blotting sheets out there! I've been using these sheets for years. I've tried cheaper brands but I keep coming back to this brand. One sheet is enough to do my whole face, when I use the cheaper brands I need several sheets. I hope they never discontinue this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by biancagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These are good, but can get expensive in the long run continuously buying them. Here's a piece of advice: Use those toilet seat covers you find in the bathroom. They work just as well..and they're free. Haha.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by samatty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

amazing! so cheap and much better than the expensive blotting papers at sephora-- those feel gross on the skin. This simply takes of all the oil when you blot onto the face. A must have for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2012 4:25:00 AM More reviews by SDSnyds

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are a quick fix mid-day when my skin starts to look a little shiny and they've never disturbed the powder foundation I wear but when I looked at what these are made with my jaw practically dropped. Why in the world would mineral oil be in a product used to get rid of oil!? I'm not going to lie, I actually prefer to use the toilet seat covers in restrooms when given the chance. Now those things really work!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 3:48:00 AM More reviews by ghm713

This product helps me a lot. It's very convenient to use. Just one sheet and it's enough to take the oiliness from my face all day.
I've tried cheaper brands but I always go back to C&C.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Milly111

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Does just what it says. Blots away and is small enough to fit anywhere. I have one in my purse, desk, car and several other purses. The only problem is packaging. Sometimes two sheets come out instead of one. Overall its a good product that takes away shine and doesn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by ckyc122

This product is definitely a staple in my make up bag. Nothing feels more refreshing than a oil-free face mid day.

I have hair that covers my forehead and it tends to get very greasy later on in the day. These oil absorbing sheets are great at preventing my hair getting limpy and shiny.

The packaging can be improved slightly, the sticky tape becomes useless before my package is done.

For the price of this and how effective they are, definitely a must-buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by mimikeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Makeup bag staple, most definitely.
This, alongside some press powder, is a quick fix to remedy overly oily T-zones like mine. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by RFrizzle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

One of my everyday stand-bys. I keep a package in my purse and one in my desk at work, then I blot whenever I notice I'm getting shiny. The generic versions of this (Kroger, for example) work just fine, too.
What I will say about the packaging is that, while the little bit of tape on the cover works fine for pulling one sheet at a time, once it isn't sticky any longer, the sheets are nearly impossible to grab one at a time.