October 21, 2014 | 1807 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2012 6:45:00 AM More reviews by shopaholick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

THIS REVIEW IS A GENUINE WARNING FOR THOSE WITH NOMAL/DRY/SLIGHT COMBI SKIN- I WAS GIVEN THESE WHEN I WAS 17 I ADDED THEM INTO MY DAILY ROUTINE DESPITE MY SKIN NOT BEING ONLY I HAD NOTHING TO BLOT - BUT I DIDNT DO MY RESEARCH THAT I WOULD DO NOW I THOUGHT THAT IT MUST BE A GOOD PRODUCT AND SO ADDED TO MY DAILY ROUTINE- WAS I WRONG OR WAS I WRONG! MY PORES HAVE PERMANENTLY OPENED UP/ENLARGED SINCE AND WILL NOT LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE DISAPPEARED AGAIN LIKE THEY USED TO- SO IT MAY WORK FOR SOME SKIN TYPES BUT BE CAREFUL AS ONCE PORES ARE VISIBLE THEY DONT DISSAPPEAR AGAIN NOT MINE ANYWAY -UNLIKE SPOTS WHICH CAN BE CALMED AND THEY GO AWAY AFTER A WHILE...BIG REGRET!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Aijamal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love these blotting papers, they absorb grease really well, doesnt ruin my makeup, I find then much better then Boscia ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by emmanelson96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS!!! It get's rid of my oil and leaves my skin very matte and lovely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Chloeclover

Works great! Takes off the excess oil but not the makeup underneath. Affordable but can get expensive since each pack only lasts about a month on me...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by uncontrolled

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best blotting sheets out there! I've been using these sheets for years. I've tried cheaper brands but I keep coming back to this brand. One sheet is enough to do my whole face, when I use the cheaper brands I need several sheets. I hope they never discontinue this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by biancagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These are good, but can get expensive in the long run continuously buying them. Here's a piece of advice: Use those toilet seat covers you find in the bathroom. They work just as well..and they're free. Haha.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by samatty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

amazing! so cheap and much better than the expensive blotting papers at sephora-- those feel gross on the skin. This simply takes of all the oil when you blot onto the face. A must have for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2012 4:25:00 AM More reviews by SDSnyds

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are a quick fix mid-day when my skin starts to look a little shiny and they've never disturbed the powder foundation I wear but when I looked at what these are made with my jaw practically dropped. Why in the world would mineral oil be in a product used to get rid of oil!? I'm not going to lie, I actually prefer to use the toilet seat covers in restrooms when given the chance. Now those things really work!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 3:48:00 AM More reviews by ghm713

This product helps me a lot. It's very convenient to use. Just one sheet and it's enough to take the oiliness from my face all day.
I've tried cheaper brands but I always go back to C&C.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by Milly111

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Does just what it says. Blots away and is small enough to fit anywhere. I have one in my purse, desk, car and several other purses. The only problem is packaging. Sometimes two sheets come out instead of one. Overall its a good product that takes away shine and doesn't break me out.