BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Honestly, I was really disappointed with this product! No matter how little I use, it never looks natural. I end up with dried shimmery streaks on my face that won't blend into my foundation. It's really expensive and in my opinion looks very fake.I actually like Wet n' Wild's powder highlighter much better! It's a fine powder so it's less distracting then BeneFit's sparkly goo... it gives my face a nice natural glow and stays on well when I use a fixing spray

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

One of my favorite highlighters!!

dot a bit on the bridge of my nose to make my bridge look a bit straighter and higher. Also I dot a bit on my Cupid's bow to make my lips look a bit more plump

on 12/31/2013 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Yes!! High beam you never fail me.

This is an icy pink highlighter that compliments light skin tones the most, it doesn't look sparkly or greasy in the slightest just gorgeous dew. This does bring that certain "je ne sais quoi" to your face, looks like you're on an old Hollywood film set the way the light diffuses off your face with this complexion enhancer!

Do not hesitate to buy!

on 12/28/2013 4:28:00 AM

I love this highlighter! Worth every penny - you get so much product cause a little goes a long way with this one! It comes in a nail polish like bottle similar to their lip and cheek tints. I'm gonna get sun beam next! :)

on 12/26/2013 3:54:00 AM

Omg! I love this highlighter. I dot a bit on the bridge of my nose to make my bridge look a bit straighter and higher. Also I dot a bit on my Cupid's bow to make my lips look a bit more pouty.

on 12/26/2013 12:11:00 AM

This product is one of my staples. I use it every day. That being said, I don't own a large bottle because I see no need. I use it as an accent on my cheek bones, brow bones, bridge of nose and cupids bow. So far, that tiny little bottle has lasted a very long time (6 months and still going!)

on 12/25/2013 10:42:00 AM

I love this highlighter, however it is quite expensive but I still would repurchase:)

on 12/22/2013 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product, use it just under my brows great effect

on 12/16/2013 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have to say, I'm quite impressed with this. I wasn't expecting to like it since it's more cool-toned and I'm an NC30 with strong yellow tones. However, it gives me a glowy angelic glow that is perfect for the colder days when I don't typically wear a bronzed look anymore. It's a little more noticeable than Sun Beam, and gives my face a brighter look. I don't have much to add to what's already been said, but I was definitely pleasantly surprised by this!

on 12/16/2013 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Not as good as sun beam colouring wise for me, but still a great product in terms of effect and consistency. I tend to use this in winter when I'm paler and I need a little lift from my dull skin. I find that the glitter is a little more apparent in this one than sun beam, but it is by no means flecks/chunks of glitter.

Not sure if I'll repurchase, but I'll probably end up changing by tune when I finish my bottle (which lasts a very very long time).

Video Reviews & Tutorials