August 29, 2014 | 1775 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - 2000 Calorie Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by melissa1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My HG mascara. Leaves my lashes long and full. Easily build able. Doesn't smudge. Great price and always finishes off my makeup nicely

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by BlankDocument

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go-to mascara,
It performs well on both price and quality and I have been re-purchasing for years!
Defiantly gives lots of VOLUME without clumping, and keeps its true-black colour

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by tzuki

It's cheap and great for my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by frankie1980

i love this classic mascara, fab for my long lashes as I love the thick look. I easily get couple of months before dying out. Price is amazing for the quality. Be careful on lower lashes can sometimes imprint.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2012 4:33:00 AM More reviews by LishWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I brought the WATERPROOF version of this mascara. The brush is very narrow, which is great for picking up small lashes. I had no clumps, and no falldown during the day....so thats the good.

The reason why I gave it a 2 overall is....Its so hard to remover it! i used a really good waterproof eye make-up remover and still it wasnt going anywhere. my eyelashes felt like there were covered in melted plastic. Eyelashes are very delicate, and I dont like rubbing them within an inch of there life. If you are thinking of buying this I would say try the non waterproof.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by xapplex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a good mascara for the price. It gives nice natural-looking volume, holds a curl and does not clump. A good everyday-mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2012 5:44:00 PM More reviews by OPLALS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After finding this product (black) I've stuck with it for years. I strayed once each to Maybelline (far inferior), Diorshow and Philosophy but always came back! Works well, makes my ho hum lashes look good, easy to apply and good price. I only need one coat so it's fast. The reason I'm now discontinuing use is it gets a whopping 7 (high hazard) from the Cosmetics Database.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2012 7:07:00 AM More reviews by kick007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Even though I had used some of the most expensive high end make up brand's mascara this one beats 95 % of them, . It's not too expensive, and definitely does it job the way it's supposed to, doesn't crumble. doesn't leave any clumps, and provides proper lenght, and curls. So definitely worth trying if you're looking for your new adoration.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 7:04:00 AM More reviews by idatybirk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this mascara! It adds so much volume and a bit of length to my medium length lashes. And the black colour is the blackest black i've ever seen in a mascara! It doesn't flake or smudge at all.
The reasons why I rate this 4 out of 5 is, that when i'm hurry in the morning and need to apply this quickly, it gets all over my eyelid because the brush is a little big for me. But well that's just my opinion.

UPDATE:
I'VE FOUND THE BEST WAY TO APPLY THIS 2000 CALORIE MASCARA without getting it on your eyelids.
If you put some vaseline on your lashes before you go to bed (of course you have to remove the mascara first) then next morning your lashes will be much more voluminous and it's alot easier to apply the mascara. Just a tip! - So now I'm rating this 5 out of 5! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by NicCurls

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG I love this, its volumising on my sparse blond lashes. I cheat and stray with other mascaras but always come back to this!