Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have purchased this product many times and will continue to do so. This mascara (be it in brown or black) looks great. It adds volume without clumping. The volume can be natural with just one swipe or it can be built up for a more dramatic look. It really depends on what look you want to create, but this mascara gives you that versatility.
It washes off easily, but don't think that it will smudge during the day. Once it sets, it will not go anywhere.
The price is excellent too. Not a bad drugstore buy at all. It is a must have for anyone's makeup bag!

I've repurchased again an will continue to do so. The reason I like this so much is because it doesn't end up under my eyes in smudges. Also, it's pretty water resistant (I've cried wearing it and it remained intact for the most part; same goes for at the pool I went under water and it stayed perfect) and yet when I wash it off with cleanser and water at night it comes off effortlessly. No tugging or even having to use makeup remover under my eyes afterwards. Plumps up lashes great too. The container is a bit thick but whatevs. Great mascara!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I don't have to curl my eyelashes so I need a mascara to just lengthen them & Lash Blast most certainly does the job not only does it not clump up, it also keeps your lashes seprated never together & makes your lashes look like they're not yours! I've tried every other brand possible( from the drugstore, on a budget😎) , Loreal, Maybeline, Rimmel London & they don't begin to compare the wonders Lash Blast does! Most def a great buy!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I hardly review. BUT I MUST FOR LASH BLAST.

I've tried many mascara's over the years, drugstore and high end.

LASH BLAST IS THE BEST. Volumizes, lengthens, doesn't flake or smudge, quick and easy to put on. Makes my lashes look amazing.

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

i cant get enough of this mascara. it is all around perfect. it last forever. never runs or smears. i cry alot so this is such a great mascara for me

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

the best mascara hands down. it makes my lashes look so long and beautiful. and it has lasted me over 2 months when i would normally have already bought another. great find

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

this mascara is one of the best. the price is great and it lasts forever. it doesnt smudge or smear when i cry. bc im a big cryer. it doesnt clump or look unnatural. such a wonderful find. my all time fav

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I've recently started using this and so far I'm liking the results.
For me to get the best out of it though, I comb my lashes with a tiny fine tooth comb, then curl my lashes, then apply the product. The end result is usually clump and gap free, however if I see a clump I will use an old earring to separate the lashes. I will then apply a second coat, de-clump again and then curl again when dried. Voila!

Cover Girl lash blast is one of the only mascaras that I use and that it because it never lets me down. I never have to worry about clumps, having it look caked on and it lasts all day. It has always been A+ product for me and I highly recommend it

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I think it gets too clumpy. It dpends a lot on how you apply mascara, but somer mascaras are just not that great. I can apply just a little of this mascara, and it works fine. But when I go out and get doled up, I really just prefer my lancome mascara. This is okay for every day use, and around town. But as soon as I try to put any excessive amount on my eye lashes,it just clumps up. But you get what you pay for.

Popular Mascaras