April 20, 2014 | 1593 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by dangsusiQ

Mediocre.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by thephoenixqueen

MY FAVORITE MASCARA. Separates my lashes very well, gives me volume and length, and holds curl like a boss. Well the waterproof formula dies anyways. I will repurchase this forever. I'm asian and it makes my lashes look decent, which is quite a feat since I have maybe 20 eyelashes on each eye that are like 1 cm long. LOVE LOVE LOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by sweetisme2005

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Covergirl lash blast orange tube or the 24 hour is amazing ! & the price is perfect too, very good quality , i have no trouble with it clumping or any fall out, i am in love with the plastic bristles i think that has made a world of difference with all the mascaras that has been made using this type of applicator, i just bought benefit They're real to check out something new it is also great but have had trouble with it clumping where i find covergirl better & better price !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by adeleme

This mascara makes my short lashes look longer and fuller. Love it! And thank goodness it's waterproof--perfect for wearing to weddings or date nights which include a sappy movie :) I also like the orange packaging, so funky. Next I want to try the Lash Blast no clumps one in the green packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Janlay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This masacra is amazing! I have thin, straight and just about barely existent lashes (asian) and the Covergirl Lash Blast makes my eyelashes look voluminous, long and sexy! It also holds a wonderful curl! Definitely recommend this seriously. This is the first product review I have done on makeupalley too, which much mean something!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

Love this mascara! ((:
I actually love it more than all my other high end mascaras (Tarte, Dior, Too Faced, Ud, MUF, Etc.). THIS MASCARA is my new HG!!! I was hesitant at first because of the brush (I usually hate plastic, short bristles brushes.) but its perfect!

Pros:
- Amazing volume (without clumps)
- Nice black color
- Doesn't smudge
- Dramatic big lashes that are thick and gorgeous
-Doesn't make lashes crispy
- Separated and glossy lashes

Cons:

- I'd like to see a TAD more length(: but apply a lengthening mascara to the tips of lashes and BAM! Flawless!
- Can be a bit hard to take off (even with makeup remover.)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Kaileelizaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Absolutely incredible mascara - it's the only one that I will repurchase. Doesn't clump, and actually does add volume! 😍

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Esmeraldaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara it's the best one I've used so far. It has easy removal and easy application. This mascara does not require to be time consuming and is just perfect. I highly recommend it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Shelby3387

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is my all time favorite mascara!!! I've tried high end ones but i'll always go back to this one!

pros:
makes my lashes look super long after about 3 coats
nice packaging
cheap

cons:
none!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by mrsmacc

I love this mascara. I tried it the first time maybe two years ago? I can't remember, it was when it first came out. Anyway, I fell in love with it and repurchased it for a year straight (probably 20+tubes) then I kinda forgot about it and have been trying all kinds of new mascara a and haven't found one I love. I think I'll go back and buy another of these and fall in love all over again :) awesome product! It holds curl, never clumps, and separates and adds volume. Perfect if you already have medium to long lashes.