Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 3/4/2014 4:13:00 PM

I bought this mascara on a whim, because the store was out of my usual maybelline. I wasn't really impressed. it gets flaky, and didn't really blast my lashes. Also, I hardly have ANY eyelashes left. I do tend to have sensitivities to eye makeup, resulting in lash loss, but never to this extent. Will never buy or recommend this product to anyone!!

on 2/25/2014 2:41:00 AM

I have bought this probably 5 times or more in my life... This has always been a staple in my make up bag. Although I normally wear false lashes everyday, this products gives a boost. I love using it the most after I open it brand new. The formula is very liquid and goes on my lashes beautifully. Some things I did notice about it as the bottles became older probably in the 2 month later mark was that the mascara started making my lashes clump.. Like flakes of mascara would fall off my eye lashes and get in my eye all the time. Well I've tried some different lash blast products and I must say, I always keep going back to this one.

on 2/23/2014 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Favorite mascara everrrr!!! Hg!

on 2/23/2014 1:41:00 PM

Love this mascara!

on 2/16/2014 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used this for a while and one day I realized my lashes were falling out a lot and breaking off. At first I thought it was stress or just getting older then after reading other reviews I realized it was this mascara. Absolute trash. I'm glad some don't seem to have that problem but I did want to warn people.

on 2/16/2014 1:01:00 PM

Makes my lashes full and long. Does not flake or clump. Wear one coat for a casual look or several coats to build to a high drama lash. I have no trouble removing with my usual face cleansers of CeraVe or Cetaphil. Will definitely buy again and again and again... I highly recommend. With this stuff on the shelves in the drug and grocery stores there is no reason to pay high $$ for mascara.

on 2/15/2014 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

LOVE this mascara! The brush is fabulous as well as the formula. Leaves my lashes looking long, full and does not flake off throughout the day! It comes off easy when I'm removing my makeup too, which is a big deal for me as I HATE mascaras that I have to fight with to get off. No negatives to say!!

on 2/15/2014 4:26:00 PM

I like this mascara because it plumps up my already thick dark lashes. It makes my lashes look so long and thick it looks like I might be wearing false lashes.

Also, I can conveniently pick up another tube at the super market at a low price so that's probably why I've purchased 5+ tubes by now.

However, the waterproof version of this mascara is a big pain to remove. It never seems to get all off and sheds all over my face while I'm sleeping.

on 2/12/2014 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I first put on L'Oréal Voluminous Butterfly mascara, and then after that dries I add a layer of this on top for some extra volume. I do love this mascara but do not like using it by itself.
Even if I curl my eyelashes and then place this mascara on top, my lashes do not stay lifted enough! But this is still a very good product, especially for the inexpensive price.

on 2/11/2014 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I really love this mascara, it gives me the volume and length that I need. I really like the shape of the wand and the formula. The wand makes it easy to separate the eyelashes, creating volume. The reason I gave this only 4 stars is because I never wear just one mascara, and although this mascara is great, I find I get the best results when I use this in combination with something. I use L' oreal voluminous with this to give me my best looking lashes.

Video Reviews & Tutorials