April 23, 2014 | 2103 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2010 2:08:00 AM More reviews by SleepyNV

This concealer brush is way too small. Not sure what you can use it to conceal. I used mine as a lip brush. Works fantastic!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2010 12:15:00 PM More reviews by ClareWaldorf

Overall, this brush is too small to apply concealer anywhere besides the inner corners of my eyes. It's nice and sturdy, though. And dirt cheap! Now, I use this as an eyeliner brush--you can't beat the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 4:10:00 AM More reviews by andrienneliew

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

When it first came to me, I was abit surprised to see how small this brush is..afterall,being a beginner 2 of my concealer brushes are way bigger than this. But after much 'research' done, I've found out the uses of the brush. It does help to pin point those zits, nooks and crooks of my eyes/nose area and it's very good in applying lip products(i usually put abit of concealer on my lips before i apply on lip products to make it look smoother and nicer). Never tried it as an eyeliner brush before as I'm still very faithful to my BeneFit angled brush. Will definitely repurchase due to the uber cheap price and good quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2010 7:08:00 AM More reviews by TheShortyStyle

Have tried to use this brush with concealer for both under eye and blemishes however did not like it for either.

However, this brush is fantastic for when you are doing a eye look that requires alot of control and precision!

Overall, a OK brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by MackMimiMommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have 2 of these. I use one as a concealer brush for acne and undereye. I also use one for a lip brush.

As a concealer brush: This is a very small brush for a concealer brush. However, I have fine lines under my eyes and this helps smooth the concealer in this area. Additionally, it works great as a coverup for acne.

As a lip brush: I was looking for a d/s lip brush. I have the Sonia Kashuk also, but wanted something that didn't shed as much and that had shorter bristles. I came across this ELF brush, and it works just great. I wish it had a lid because sometimes I end up with it on my hand when I reach into my makeup drawer. That is why it gets a lower lippie for packaging quality.

I would buy this brush again and again. In fact, I might go get another one since people are mentioning using it as an eyeliner brush. This would work great for that purpose!

Update: I have 3 of these now. Use it for corner of eye. Hey, they're only $1 each at Target.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Freelizzy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Very cheap and sturdy. This is too small for the undereye area, but I use to pin point zits and to apply gel liner. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by ldyshallott

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

PERFECT for Covering Zits!!! :o)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by pensivern

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this brush when I was looking for a good brush to apply Latisse for my lashes. It's a bit stiff but the perfect size to precisely stroke across the upper lashline. I can't imagine using it for concealer other than tiny areas. For a buck-I'm pleased!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Reira

This concealer brush lasts; don't think i will need to repurchase it. Anyway, it's so small that it's perfect to work on eye areas.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this as an eyeliner brush or a smudge brush. Too small for a concealer brush.