November 23, 2014 | 1543 users online

Fragrances - Paris Hilton - Can Can

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by missy24680

I smelt this on a girl in a restaurant..i literally stopped and asked what she was wearing...she was embarassed to admit Paris hilton fragrance...i immediately thought there was no chance i would buy this...but than i saw the reviews here and thought not to be a snob and give it a chance.
It arrived yesterday and i wore it all day...it was way too sweet for my liking and gave me a bit of a headache... was expecting something cleaner and fresher..this is wayy to sweet for me...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this based on the good reviews and I was looking for something that smelled like Pink Sugar but without that burnt plastic smell. Well, this smells nothing like Pink Sugar or cotton candy. It is really just a bland, blah nothing kind of scent. There is nothing unusual about it. I didn't notice any great staying power either. This is definitely going back.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by THATGIRRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So I went to kohls recently and smelled both Burberry and CanCan.. I fell in love with CanCan instantly and wanted to buy it. I already had a Paris Hilton perfume so I went for the burberry one. Today I returned the Burberry and happily bought the CanCan perfume. It was the 1.7oz and it is the parfum. I got that, the shower gel, and lotion for 30 dollars at Kohls. I was ecstatic.
It smells so great. I would say it is a mix of Pink Sugar and Midnight fantasy. That is just my personal opinion.
I love it. I would smell it on other girls when they would come to me at work and loved it! I had to get it for myself!
I love love love love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by SpartanPrincess

This is liquid candy in a bottle. LOVE this stuff. If you don't like sweet scents, then you won't like this but I love it! It's Pink Sugar without that burnt smell and it lasts. You can get it for a song on ebay. I've already purchased a backup bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 12:41:00 AM More reviews by sh0rty

This perfume is amazing. Lasts forever (much better than Just Me), smells like cotton candy. Love the bottle too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 2:55:00 AM More reviews by missghoulina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands down my absolute favorite fragrance!! I bought mine last summer and im almost done the bottle! Smells sweet, but not too sweet has a long lasting scent and alot of people compliment me on it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 4:47:00 AM More reviews by hollydolly1083

I hate her but love her products! I used Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton and loved it but was wanting something new. So I only tried these because, like I said I liked the orignal. It's very nice and I have gotten a lot of compliments. I have a work friend who is VERY VERY smell sensitive and will get sick at the slightest thing and we were standing outside talking and even she complimented me on how "really good" I smelled and asked what I was wearing. More grown up than her other fragrances. Musky but light, very clean. Perfect for the 20-25 set.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2009 6:51:00 PM More reviews by sofias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im not a big fan of paris hilton but this perfume dosen't smell bad its a little sweet but not too sweet.. it smells okay! i don't own it yet but i might buy it its a posibility!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by twistedlogic

As much as I hate to admit this, this is a wonderful fragrance. It lasts all day, is not terribly expensive and the bottle does not have PARIS HILTON written all over it. I love that it's sweet and soapy clean at the same time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2009 9:25:00 AM More reviews by namissaas224

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this at target,and im pretty surprised I liked it.I dont like a lot of celebrity fragrances,but this one is pretty okay.I dont know if I'd actually buy it,but it does smell nice