Paris Hilton Can Can

3.8

on 7/14/2009 9:21:00 AM

This is the most disgusting, repulsive, saccharine-sweet, synthetic-scented, chemical-laden, olfactorally-offensive excuse for a perfume. Every time my sister puts it on, something inside my nose dies a little. Does anybody expect this to be a classy fragrance coming from Paris Hilton? It is completely cheap, vile, and vulgar.

on 6/8/2009 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

On initial smell of this I LOVED it and thought it could beat out the original Paris perfume. However, it really is a bit too sweet. Don't get me wrong I still love it but if it had musk or citrus to it, it would really be more of an all-rounder. I still think this is a unique and wonderful scent but the original is my HG and i'm sticking to it. I would still buy another for a change of pace though.

on 6/5/2009 1:34:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this in a swap and I was really excited to try it. However, on me it was FAR too sweet... It kind of gave me a stomach ache! I prefer Just Me and Paris over this... Something about Can-Can just doesn't flow with me

on 6/2/2009 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I just don't get it. This stuff is terrible! I've read so many reviews and heard so many people saying how candy-like and sweet this smells .. But no, not on me - or TO me! To me this smells like cheap chemicals, and ON me the same way. Terrible, terrible, terrible. I would definitely not buy this again, and I can't imagine I'll ever use up the bottle (since I'm never gonna wear it). What a waste of money!

on 5/29/2009 3:24:00 PM

I smelt this on a girl in a restaurant..i literally stopped and asked what she was wearing...she was embarassed to admit Paris hilton fragrance...i immediately thought there was no chance i would buy this...but than i saw the reviews here and thought not to be a snob and give it a chance.
It arrived yesterday and i wore it all day...it was way too sweet for my liking and gave me a bit of a headache... was expecting something cleaner and fresher..this is wayy to sweet for me...

on 5/13/2009 10:12:00 PM

I bought this based on the good reviews and I was looking for something that smelled like Pink Sugar but without that burnt plastic smell. Well, this smells nothing like Pink Sugar or cotton candy. It is really just a bland, blah nothing kind of scent. There is nothing unusual about it. I didn't notice any great staying power either. This is definitely going back.

on 5/8/2009 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

So I went to kohls recently and smelled both Burberry and CanCan.. I fell in love with CanCan instantly and wanted to buy it. I already had a Paris Hilton perfume so I went for the burberry one. Today I returned the Burberry and happily bought the CanCan perfume. It was the 1.7oz and it is the parfum. I got that, the shower gel, and lotion for 30 dollars at Kohls. I was ecstatic.
It smells so great. I would say it is a mix of Pink Sugar and Midnight fantasy. That is just my personal opinion.
I love it. I would smell it on other girls when they would come to me at work and loved it! I had to get it for myself!
I love love love love it!

This is liquid candy in a bottle. LOVE this stuff. If you don't like sweet scents, then you won't like this but I love it! It's Pink Sugar without that burnt smell and it lasts. You can get it for a song on ebay. I've already purchased a backup bottle.

on 4/27/2009 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This perfume is amazing. Lasts forever (much better than Just Me), smells like cotton candy. Love the bottle too.

Hands down my absolute favorite fragrance!! I bought mine last summer and im almost done the bottle! Smells sweet, but not too sweet has a long lasting scent and alot of people compliment me on it!

Popular Fragrances