April 17, 2014 | 1925 users online

Fragrances - Paris Hilton - Can Can

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 12:41:00 AM More reviews by sh0rty

This perfume is amazing. Lasts forever (much better than Just Me), smells like cotton candy. Love the bottle too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 2:55:00 AM More reviews by missghoulina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands down my absolute favorite fragrance!! I bought mine last summer and im almost done the bottle! Smells sweet, but not too sweet has a long lasting scent and alot of people compliment me on it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2009 4:47:00 AM More reviews by hollydolly1083

I hate her but love her products! I used Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton and loved it but was wanting something new. So I only tried these because, like I said I liked the orignal. It's very nice and I have gotten a lot of compliments. I have a work friend who is VERY VERY smell sensitive and will get sick at the slightest thing and we were standing outside talking and even she complimented me on how "really good" I smelled and asked what I was wearing. More grown up than her other fragrances. Musky but light, very clean. Perfect for the 20-25 set.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2009 6:51:00 PM More reviews by sofias

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Im not a big fan of paris hilton but this perfume dosen't smell bad its a little sweet but not too sweet.. it smells okay! i don't own it yet but i might buy it its a posibility!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by twistedlogic

As much as I hate to admit this, this is a wonderful fragrance. It lasts all day, is not terribly expensive and the bottle does not have PARIS HILTON written all over it. I love that it's sweet and soapy clean at the same time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2009 9:25:00 AM More reviews by namissaas224

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this at target,and im pretty surprised I liked it.I dont like a lot of celebrity fragrances,but this one is pretty okay.I dont know if I'd actually buy it,but it does smell nice

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by sherrier

I was at Gordmann's today and saw this. I have never sprayed on a Paris Hilton perfume before but I was pleasantly surprised. I just never thought I would like something by Paris. I like the subtle sweetness of it and how it dried down. Kind of a candy smell without being too young. I left the store and continued smellng my wrist. Later in the day, I went back and purchased it. I got it at Gordmann's at a very inexpensive price but I had seen it at Kohl's earlier for much more. This is one of those that I will probably always keep on my vanity.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Sour

I'm in love with Can Can. This is what I wear on a night out with my girlfriends. Its just so fun and girly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 9:33:00 AM More reviews by Dmarie1

Smells just like cotton candy and lasting power is off the chain!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2009 2:04:00 PM More reviews by bergere

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very sweet cake with a bit of sweet fruit. Opens with a sharp, rather artificial top note, then evens out to a very sugary core. Does resemble Pink Sugar and Fantasy.