Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/7/2010 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Love love love this palette. I got this nearly two years ago, used it quite often before but not as much now. I still have a lot left, the primer is long gone but I purchased a full size :). The colors seem to fade away without primer but they are awesome with, the colors are amazing and very pigmented. There's a lot of fallout when I apply this but that's easily prevented. This is great if you like lots of glitter, and there are so many looks you can achieve with the colors. This palette will probably last me forever but if I happen to run out I would buy this again, it's a great deal.

on 4/6/2010 1:33:00 PM

This is honestly the best palette ive ever bought, after seeing some amazing reviews i coughed up some extra cash to get it and i honestly dont regret it which is rare.
The colours are beautiful, so highly pigmented and they last ages on your lids, the primer is awesome too <3
Ive had it a few months now and seems that it wont need replacing for a while.

Gorgeous pigmented colors! As usual, all quality. Looove this palette (: Scratch is such a simple neutral color with a little pink. I love wearing it alone with mascara and maybe some eyeliner on those kind of days. (:

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My sister got this for me for x-mas and I love it! Underground is my absolute fav - perfect for the crease. Peace is probably the prettiest blue color I have ever seen. Super cute packaging - really love this palette.

on 4/1/2010 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Beautiful, highly pigmented shadows. It's expensive for a reason (even though it's very expensive). The quality of these shadows are soooooooo awesome. If I ever finish this palette, I'd definitely repurchase <3.

on 3/26/2010 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a great little kit - my first try with UD shadows, and so far, I love! I usually cheap out on eyeshadows, I must admit, but the pigment in these shadows is really hard to beat, so I feel I can cough up the extra dough every now and then to stock up...
This kit is quite cost-effective as well - $38 for 9 shadows, when UD shadows are normally $17 apiece. This is a great way to get into the brand if you have never tried it before (apart from their famous Primer Potion, of course!). All of the colours in this kit are wonderfully pigmented for maximum colour, and you don't have to use a lot of product because of this, so even though the shadows may seem small in the box, they will last quite some time. The shade selections here are beautiful, and they are very compatible together. There are so many colour combinations possible. The colours are super-blendable as well. Also, if you want to start experimenting with colour (like I did), this is a good way to get some stronger colours that are very workable to make a more neutral or dramatic look.
Overall, I love this kit and am very glad to have purchased it. I will continue to buy UD shadows! :)

on 3/21/2010 4:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

got given this set as a birthday present - its brilliant i love it!

the packaging is brilliant, but the 2 little brushes are bit crappy that come with it. plus i don't liek the eye primer liquid, its too runny i think.

but the shadows are awesome!!! because there's such a range i can do day time looks or party looks from teh same pallette! - love the purple 'ransom' best! oh and the names for eahc colour r quite random and funny!

on 3/15/2010 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This shadow box is a great way to try quite a few of the eyeshadows in Urban Decay's Deluxe line. There are nine shades, and they range from tame, everyday shades to wild, fun brights. I really appreciate that fact about this palette--I can take my look from day to night easily. The Deluxe shadow formula is absolute heaven--the shadows are MEGA pigmented and VERY smooth. They are shimmer shades, and do not contain any chunks of glitter that Urban Decay is so very famous for. The staying power of the shadows is also awesome--I found that for some of these, I didn't even need a primer. This is a great value for the price, especially considering how big the shadows are--you really get a lot of product!!

on 3/13/2010 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i love this shadow box i have 4 different shadow boxes from UD! randsom is my fave bc i have brown eyes and purple looks great with them! i always use the eyeshadow primer under the eye shadows and stays all day and the color is still bright!

on 3/7/2010 7:57:00 PM

This is a great product! It looks so wild in the packaging, but it's great even when you're doing more toned down looks. The colors look the same on my eyes as they do in the box. The shadows stay on all day, and they're so smooth it feels like you're putting velvet on your eyelids. This is surprisingly versatile.

Popular Palettes