Plus White - 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

4.3

Water (Aqua), Poloxamer 407, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Methyl Salicylate, Sodium Saccharin, Phosphoric Acid.

on 4/23/2011 1:32:00 AM

I'm a really big advocate of just whitening my teeth with straight hydrogen peroxide as a out rinse which works awesome as daily whitening and is infinitely better than paying hundreds of dollars for white strips and trays ect. But this is very very cheap and works faster than peroxide rinse but also makes my teeth sensitive . definitely noticeably whiter 5 min after using this. I probably do this once every couple weeks and rinse with peroxide everyday and my teeth are very white. Don't know why anyone would buy a more expensive whitening system when this is just as strong and like 5$ a tube.

on 4/16/2011 11:32:00 AM

I have been using this stuff for years and people always ask me if my teeth are real or veniers. I like this more than the crest whitestrips because it delivers the same results for only a fraction of the price. It also doesn't make your teeth super sensitive and achy.

on 4/14/2011 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Like a lot of people, I saw this on Kandee Johnson's video. I went through the entire first bottle with the mouthguard technique and it did NOTHING!
My sister purchased it about a month later and I noticed that it had a minty smell when the bottle I bought didn't. After a week of her using it her teeth were whiter than mine and she had her braces on for five years!
So I went and bought another tube for myself and made sure that it smelled minty... for some reason that made sense in my mind. Maybe my first one was defected? Well, I currently have the mouthguard in my mouth and I've been using it for about four days and my teeth are already so white! My boyfriend even noticed and he doesn't usually notice anything like that. (Oh, and it's not a weird unnatural white!)

This product didn't make my teeth sensitive, but it does hurt your gums if you let it sit on them for too long! It says on the tube to take off the product immediately if it gets on your gums, but I haven't had any major problems with it besides a little TINY bit of pain if it makes its way onto my gums!

UPDATE!: I continued to use this and now I actually don't like it one bit and I wouldn't buy it again. It just didn't work anymore. I'd rather just shell out the extra money and get Advanced Seal Crest Whitestrips.

on 4/13/2011 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I saw this product on KandeeJohnson's youtube and was super excited to try it out. The price was very reasonable, and there was alot of raves about the it. Well, I was very disappointed upon trying it. My teeth are pretty white as is, so I was expecting to see some pretty quick results. Boy, was I disappointed. I used it twice a day, 25 minutes mins each time for two weeks and hardly saw any results. Now I don't smoke and I don't drink tea. Plus, the gel kept moving around in my mouth!

on 4/12/2011 4:00:00 PM

I was really skeptical in the beginning about this product 'cause I've used some other whiteners before and I didn't notice any change, but now nearly 2 weeks later I'm able to say I really feel this is an amazing stuff. It really works and I think specially with yellowish spots next to gums. I've been using this with trays twice a day and I'm starting using it every second day for the next two weeks. I think that would be enough to keep my teeth in this natural white. Note: do not expect your teeth to get as white as if you have a proffesional whitening, you won't get that fake white that everybody knows it's not natural.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This whitener doesn't make my teeth sensitive like all of the whitestrips I've tried. I threw out the cheap tooth trays that came with this and bought the $1 mouthguards from the sporting goods section at Walmart. I followed the instructions with those to make custom teeth trays.

I usually use this while showering so I don't have to worry about drooling, LOL. I often leave them in longer than five minutes and don't have any problems with it. I like that I'm able to whiten all of my teeth, not just the ones in front like whitestrips do, and you can really get the gel in between your teeth and on the insides too.

Bottom line - great product, great results, but throw out the cheep tray and get better ones!

on 4/5/2011 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this. My new HG whitener. My teeth are pretty white to begin with, but do experience some staining from red wine. Like many others I purchase mouthguards from the sports section (youth size, since adult looked too large) and prepared those as the directions said. I take a q-tip and kind of run it over my teeth to take away some of the moisture, then use the other end to apply the gel. I just use a tiny amount (about the size of the q-tip head) to cover all of my upper OR lower teeth, whichever I'm whitening at teh time. I have never experienced any of the foaming like other posters or like I have seen in some beauty videos. I think this is because of using the mouthguards/tray, and using a small amount.
I only whiten once every two weeks, as this is enough for my needs. I have been very pleased with the results, and with the price I now prefer this to the old whitestrips I was using.

on 4/1/2011 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is the most amazing tooth whitener on the market! AND THE PRICE GIVES IT AN EXTRA HAAAAAY!!!!

I've tried things likeeee.... Crest whitening strips(yuck I hate them and their so expensive), smile, Rembrandt, Super Smile, yeah whatever. For $30+ toothpaste, I just got pissed off because I spent $30 on it and it barely works. I can gargle my mouth with hydrogen proxide for .99!!!

By the way, I'm a non smoker, I don't drink, I drink chai tea everyday but that's better than coffee. And I just like having white teeth haha.

But anyways, I did see KandeeJohnson's youtube on this and tried it. Amazing, I must say!!!For $4, ahh what do you have to lose.

Even if you got it for $10 at CVS, it would still be worth it!
Plus, a little bit goes a long long way, so it will seriously last you foreva!

What are you waiting for? Go to Wally World & get your Plus Whitener!!!

i have tried pretty much every tooth whitener out there, and i really do see better results from this one than all the others--and it's crazy cheap. i've done the q-tip method and also the mouth guard method--they both work. the best part is that it doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth--the crest whitestrips caused me much pain and suffering. once i fell asleep with them on (i know that was dumb, and the product can't be blamed for my stupidity), and my teeth hurt for days...my whole head hurt...this stuff, though...i've fallen asleep with it on, and i've never experienced any pain. i'm not recommending you do that, of course, but it somehow works without the excruciating sensitivity issues that some of the other whiteners cause.

on 3/30/2011 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I first heard about this from Kandee Johnson on Youtube. I did what she said and bought mouth guards from the sports section to make my own trays and used this with it. Unfortunately, I didn't use much common sense and purchased the NFL adult mouth guards since I'm an adult, darn it. They are made for adult men. I am a woman. Men have bigger skulls than women, and therefore bigger jaws. I couldn't even get the stupid trays in my mouth. FAIL. Luckily, the gel works well without them. I rub a thin layer (and I do mean thin... a thicker layer will slide right off) over all my teeth and hop in the shower. Your mouth will then begin to foam like a rabid raccoon but just deal with it. I spit it out at the end of my shower (actually in my shower... ah, the joys of living alone) and rinse my mouth well with water. I notice a difference after 2 uses with full results in about a week. And best of all, my teeth don't ache for days like they do after using Crest Whitestrips! It tastes like mint, not hydrogen peroxide, which is always nice. I will repurchase this when I run out. I highly recommend this. For $4, you have nothing to lose.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools