July 25, 2014 | 1871 users online

Liquid - MAC - Face and Body Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by hangloosehannah

I purchased this product not very long ago.... & I love it! I feel like the packaging is very travel friendly. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone how has clear skin, or someone who wants a wearable foundation for everyday, especially if you are younger and want something to wear to school. Mac Face & Body is a water-based foundation therefore it will feel and appear light on the skin. Would recommend to normal/combo/dry skin types, if you have oily skin I would recommend getting a sample first. The 120 ml. bottle is totally worth the price at $35 and the 50 ml. at $27.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 4:04:00 AM More reviews by elicandytime

I like this foundation. I only use it on my face though! It's easy to apply with my hands or if I need more of a finished look I use a brush and get my coverage. It's life weight almost like a tinter moisturizer or bb cream so I don't feel it on at all. Covers really really well! You can later it on as a concealer! I wish they did something about the packaging through like put a pump or something but it's still easy to control how much product you want with how it is. I haven't broken out with this infact my skin has improved using this and my pimples are finally going away :) it's a little pricey but I'll repurchase because it's a good foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 5:19:00 AM More reviews by Zelmora

I had the chance to work with this before and tried it on myself, too. For some people it works, okay, many love it, but it just doesn't appeal to me. Not just for oily skin but some of my normal skinned models looked way too shiny and greasy for my liking even with a very sheer application. Again, it might just be a certain type of skin, but I didn't like it on myself either, it just feels sticky unless you powder it a lot and then it just looks cakey. It looks nice on photographs however but for everyday wear it's not very comfortable. If you're one of those ladies who prefer this type of coverage, go for it, but I'm all about applying foundation only where it's an absolute must. Since this is one of MAC's lighter foundations I'm guessing the rest isn't for me either sadly.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by lienrashdi

I love this foundation. Make my skin glowing and i use everyday. Definitely, i will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by galinda

I use C2. Needed a really good shake if the bottle before applying. I built it up to 2 coats for slightly more coverage. Set with translucent powder & lasted all day with T zone topped up with powder half way through the day. However on one occasion it looked too yellow on my skin. Despite that - Would buy again, but probably just use in the summer due to its sheerness.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by nataliecrack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beautiful foundation, I wonder what took me so long to discover its existence.

Let me start by saying that Face & Body has VERY sheer coverage so it is definitely NOT for the ladies who might need a good coverage.

I think it was more designed for the girls with almost perfect skin (like ME!).

A friend who works at a MAC Pro store told me that most runway models wear it and it photographs beautifully so after hearing these, i HAD to get it.

I am NC20 and I bought it in C2 which is a perfect match.

The consistency is very light and watery, and that's because it is water based.

This is also why the scent is not as powerful as in the other MAC foundations. I was always annoyed by the strong odour of all the MAC foundations and was so delighted when i found out that this doesnt happen here.

As i already said, the coverage is SHEER but can be built up to medium.

What i love the most about this beautiful foundation is that, even if you keep adding layers, it WON'T look cakey. It's probably because of the water, but yeah, believe me, you can build it up and it will still not show.

Do not buy if it you want good coverage. This foundation does NOT cover. It might fade any already faded marks but that about it. It mostly even outs the skin but nothing more.

As a person blessed with beautiful genes and a flawless face, I love it because it makes me look amazing. Its like 'my skin but better'.

It gives a healthy glow and it also moisturizes your skin.

Do not buy if you have oily skin. Mine is normal to combination and it gives me a youthful, dewy finish. Im more into matte foundations but i really like how this makes me look.

I guess this is a perfect foundation of you have a flawless skin, mostly dry, normal or normal to combination.

I definitely recommend it and I will keep buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by mranellucci

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My Holy Grail of foundations! I have it in the shade C1 and it works really well. I prefer to apply it with a damp (cheap) version of the Beauty Blender. It is light in coverage but you can easily build it up to medium coverage. I put my concealer before and powder my t-zone with loose powder. Although this is amazing for me, you might not like it if your skin is really oily or if you have major breakouts/scars etc..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

This totally lives up to the hype! I purchased this on a whim after hearing such great things about it on the makeup board. I saw it at a CCO and figured "Why not?" I wasn't sure about the color match as I'm usually an NW20-ish and that wasn't an option. So I picked the one that looked about right. It's...about right, lol. Maybe a hair on the yellow side, but it blends SO well into the skin that you can't even notice a difference. I use two layers for a bit more coverage and then some concealer over problem areas. I top it with Coty Airspun powder and my normally oily face stays relatively matte until at LEAST lunchtime! I love that this foundation isn't so heavy. I normally wear full coverage mattifying foundations to combat the oiliness, and they usually crease and smudge off. Not so with this foundation. Also, I used to have issues with MAC foundations breaking me out. I've had no such issues with this one. LOVE this foundation!! Will repurchase - probably in the larger size!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by ham409

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Based on reading the reviews, this looks like a great product. It is for some gals. It didn't work for me though. I tried it twice due to the good reviews, but my skin being oily as the main problem, this foundation was sliding off my face. It is watery consistency and when applied, I don't think it ever caught onto my skin which is why when my natural oils came out, it just slided off. My face became an oily mess after an hour of wearing this foundation. I think if you have the right skin, this would be beautiful but it didn't work for me sadly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by esparza888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this foundation!

This is definitely my HG makeup product. I used to wear bare minerals matte foundation but wanted something that would last a little longer. I've never worn foundation in my life, so I tried tons of other foundations (including other MAC products) and this was by far my favorite. I don't really have any acne scars or pimples, so this works perfectly for me. When I want more of a matte finish, I apply MAC sheer pressed powder over it with a powder brush and the finish is flawless.

Pros:
-Evens out skin tone
-Gives a healthy glow to your skin
-Doesn't cake even if you add a couple layers
-Lasts throughout the day
-Covers dark circles under eyes pretty well.
-$33 for a bottle that lasts around 6 months (for me anyway)

Cons:
-Takes a couple mins to dry on your skin (I usually wait before applying blush)
-Doesn't cover blemishes on days when I do get a pimple.
-Can get shiny/oily towards the middle of the day (I just use blotting sheets)
-The inside of the cap can get pretty messy because of the pointed tip.

Overall a great value for the price.