MAC Matte2 - Blanc Type

4.7

on 8/22/2010 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

a staple for my massive makeup collection I reach for this often for highlight and blending, also a great color when i dont feel like wearing much just do it as a wash with some mascara. great matte color pay off :)

My HG highlight, base (at times) and a shadow that can be used as an "eraser shade". This is wonderfully universal and the texture is like butter.

on 8/22/2010 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

LOOOVE this!!!! I use it as an all-over color and it is beautiful. My HG for everyday color.

on 8/18/2010 10:14:00 PM

I recently started my obsession w MAC ... Well I didn't like this color in the pot at all being that I usually use Nylon as a hilight but I loved the way it looks on me ! The perfect matte hilight for med / light complexions ! It's very blendable I totally recommend it for the ones starting out or a must have in any MAC collection ;(

on 8/10/2010 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This shadow is incredibly smooth and a blending dream! This shadow is perfect for blending out harsh lines, for a base, a highlight, and for a lid color. This is one of the best shadows I have ever bought. It's great for erasing little mistakes made with shadow as well. This shadow is a bit on the light side so it can be overdone sometimes, but is great for mixing with other colors as well, so if it looks a little too light I lightly apply a light brown or taupe shadow over it. I use this everyday now. This was a great investment!

on 8/4/2010 1:18:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I got this without even swatching it because it was part of the Bella Swan look from Twilight, and I really love that look. I have to say that the purchase really worked out though, because I've used it often and it goes on so nicely. It's a good one to have in my collection. I will definitely repurchase when the time comes.

on 7/28/2010 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This eyeshadow is great. I use this when I do my smokey eyes, on my inner eyelids. It brightens up my eyes. I also use it to tidy up my eyeshadow at the end. I use a fluff brush (227) and a tiny bit of this shadow to wipe over any messy bits that shouldn't be there (lol.) It's a staple in my collection as it has no shimmer whatesoever and can be used with so many looks. IMO it's a must have for fair/medium and even dark toned ladies. Will deffo buy again and again.

on 7/17/2010 12:29:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this as a base for everything! I also use it as a pick me up when I don't feel like doing too much makeup. It is completely matte, which is great for a simple look, not to flashy. Overall, this color can be used alot, it has full coverage, which is hard to find. I will repurchase!

First from left in middle row.

continued >>

on 7/5/2010 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Blanc Type is matte2 (love, love, love this line). I would describe it as a really light beige color, almost white but not quite. I use it as a highlight on my brow and for a smokey eye look.

on 7/2/2010 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

STAPLE. Better than Chanel. Takes years off.

Top Rated MAC Products