Rimmel Hide the Blemish

3.0

ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TALC, OZOKERITE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, SILICA, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, LECITHIN,SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BARIUM SULFATE (CI 77120),

on 1/14/2011 11:03:00 AM

I'm not a fan of this concealer, I much much much prefer Rimmel's 'Clear Complexion' coverstick which they used to sell along side this (which has now changed to a horrible powder form). This concealer is very cakey and greasy on the skin. I would never repurchase.

on 12/6/2010 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really, really hate this concealer. I picked it up from the drug store as my own Clinique concealer had run out. It's too thick, it looks really cakey, doesn't cover my dark circles or any blemishes and I just think it's horrible. Never buying this product again.

on 12/6/2010 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

as a concealer this is not the greatest ..however i recently tried this as an eyeshadow base/primer and wow!!! This held my eyeshadow on better than any primer i have used before, it made my eyeshadow color more vibrant and lasted all day! This is way better than my mac paint pot . If you wear glittery eye shadows like urban decay's Try this as your base, you will be amazed!!

on 10/29/2010 9:26:00 PM

Can I give some advice to the ladies who find it cakey for the undereye area. I always apply stick concealers with a damp sea sponge. It is much better for the delicate under eye area anyway and the make up goes on smooth. I draw the concealer on and even put some on the lid area as a base for my eye make up. You then wet your sea sponge and wring it so that it is just slightly damp. Blend the concealer until you have the look that you need.

on 10/24/2010 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I found this concealer to be very average. It is better at concealing eye bags or dark circles rather than blemishes but if you use even a little too much I find that this tends to cake really easily. Also because the skin under my eyes can be a little uneven, this would make my foundation patchy which is definitely not a good look. The consistency is nice and creamy and glides on okay and the stick formula makes it easy to apply. I am happy that it didn't cause a skin reaction as I have quite sensitive skin, but overall this didn't work for me.

on 9/24/2010 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I needed a replacement for my old clean and clear stick as they now seem to only make a liquid clicky-pen version which doesn't work for me at all. This did the trick. It has the convenience and consistency of what I used to use and covers very well (especially if you put it on top of your foundation, I use it on top of a powder mineral foundation). It also seems to have something of an acne healing effect on my particular skin even though it isn't actually a medicated concealer. I'll put it on new breakouts even when I'm not going out because it helps dry them up nicely. ^_^

If I were to make any criticism at all it would be that it could probably come in a few more colours to suit a wider variety of skin tones. I'm extremely fair and the Ivory shade matches me just fine, but the darker shades aren't dark enough for some of my friends.

Overall I'm very pleased with it. I'll probably stock up just in case they stop making it.

on 9/5/2010 9:43:00 PM

Great color range and really does the job. Great for undereye area as well and never cakey.

on 9/5/2010 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i only have 6 words for this. what the hell is this crap.

on 8/27/2010 1:54:00 AM

EW EW EW!! HORRIBLE!!! It looked sooo cakey and didn't belnd well what so ever although it glided on the skin very nicely and smoothly which I liked but this actually broke me out like no other!! The next day I had 2 big pimples and a bunch of little ones!! This concealer ruined my life at the time being! Although I love the packaging and It was $2 at my local shoppers drug mart which is dirt cheap too bad it sucked! The packaging was nice and convienent... Great price, nice packaging now if the product itself wasn't so bad that would be nice. Aside from the aftermath of the concealer the coverage was absolutely nothing but cakey and it looked like I just slapped a bunch of gunk on my face or completely forgot to blend because of the cake-e-ness of it!! It DID however give me sheer coverage in the under eye dark circle department though... but guess what? I got a tiny pimple right under my eye :(!! For acne scares it didn't give me coverage either only cake-e-ness once again! This product was a serious dissapointment because I love Rimmel London products: one of my favorite mascaras, foundations, and eye liners are from Rimmel! But as for this concealer I seriously hate it with a passion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 8/25/2010 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is NASTY. This concealer claims to be a creamy one that effectively conceal spots, blemishes and under-eye circles. I do not have many blemishes, but when I used this on them it caked and made it look like I had dry crusty spots on my face. ICK. I didn't use a lot of product either. I don't find the texture creamy; infact, I find it dry. For undereye circles, it makes them look even worse. Worst of all it BREAKS ME OUT, the ingredients list is dreadful. I would not repurchase this.

Video Reviews & Tutorials