Rimmel Hide the Blemish

3.0

ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TALC, OZOKERITE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, SILICA, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, LECITHIN,SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BARIUM SULFATE (CI 77120),

on 1/27/2011 11:05:00 AM

It's great for hiding blemishes and redness around the nose but it's quite heavy so over applying will look cakey! But just a small amount hides imperfections really well! Do not use under the eyes because it's too heavy.
The down sides is it wares off kinda quickly and does look cakey if you use to much.
But over all great for hiding imperfections.
I won't buy it again though cus I prefer liquid concealers :) id give this one a miss.

on 1/20/2011 9:43:00 AM

I agree with the reviews that this concealer is cakey. I tried to use it over moisturiser but it didn't help. Will not recommend.
EDIT: I want to change my review. This concealer is great for hiding skin imperfections. It's not good for under eye area though.

on 1/14/2011 11:03:00 AM

I'm not a fan of this concealer, I much much much prefer Rimmel's 'Clear Complexion' coverstick which they used to sell along side this (which has now changed to a horrible powder form). This concealer is very cakey and greasy on the skin. I would never repurchase.

on 12/6/2010 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really, really hate this concealer. I picked it up from the drug store as my own Clinique concealer had run out. It's too thick, it looks really cakey, doesn't cover my dark circles or any blemishes and I just think it's horrible. Never buying this product again.

on 12/6/2010 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

as a concealer this is not the greatest ..however i recently tried this as an eyeshadow base/primer and wow!!! This held my eyeshadow on better than any primer i have used before, it made my eyeshadow color more vibrant and lasted all day! This is way better than my mac paint pot . If you wear glittery eye shadows like urban decay's Try this as your base, you will be amazed!!

on 10/29/2010 9:26:00 PM

Can I give some advice to the ladies who find it cakey for the undereye area. I always apply stick concealers with a damp sea sponge. It is much better for the delicate under eye area anyway and the make up goes on smooth. I draw the concealer on and even put some on the lid area as a base for my eye make up. You then wet your sea sponge and wring it so that it is just slightly damp. Blend the concealer until you have the look that you need.

on 10/24/2010 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I found this concealer to be very average. It is better at concealing eye bags or dark circles rather than blemishes but if you use even a little too much I find that this tends to cake really easily. Also because the skin under my eyes can be a little uneven, this would make my foundation patchy which is definitely not a good look. The consistency is nice and creamy and glides on okay and the stick formula makes it easy to apply. I am happy that it didn't cause a skin reaction as I have quite sensitive skin, but overall this didn't work for me.

on 9/24/2010 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I needed a replacement for my old clean and clear stick as they now seem to only make a liquid clicky-pen version which doesn't work for me at all. This did the trick. It has the convenience and consistency of what I used to use and covers very well (especially if you put it on top of your foundation, I use it on top of a powder mineral foundation). It also seems to have something of an acne healing effect on my particular skin even though it isn't actually a medicated concealer. I'll put it on new breakouts even when I'm not going out because it helps dry them up nicely. ^_^

If I were to make any criticism at all it would be that it could probably come in a few more colours to suit a wider variety of skin tones. I'm extremely fair and the Ivory shade matches me just fine, but the darker shades aren't dark enough for some of my friends.

Overall I'm very pleased with it. I'll probably stock up just in case they stop making it.

on 9/5/2010 9:43:00 PM

Great color range and really does the job. Great for undereye area as well and never cakey.

on 9/5/2010 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i only have 6 words for this. what the hell is this crap.

Video Reviews & Tutorials