July 23, 2014 | 1913 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by AutumnAngelx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I strongly dislike this eyeliner. I am very open to all sorts of brands and types of eyeliner, but this is not one of my favorites. The cons of this product are: it is not retractable. If you twist up too much, it's stuck that way, therefore it's more prone to breakage. It runs, doesn't have long lasting color, and I find it at times it does not want to go on. Once it finally does, it doesn'teven last, so this is not something I would recommend. I know that this was not a fluke in the mix because I in fact DID repurchase this eyeliner - twice - and had the same results.
I wouldn't suggest this to a friend.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by ajhart33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As soon as I applied this to my eyelids, little pieces began to break off. I will definitely never use it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by blingblingbaby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am on the fence with this eyeliner. It does go on very smoothly and not too dark so for fair skinned people you can get a great application......however it does not last very long and smudges migrating below the point of application. If I didn't constantly "check" on it through out the day, by evening time I would have racoon eyes. Pretty disappointing as I love the way I can apply it to get a light or dark look.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by MistyMascara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Very easy to apply. If you hate how difficult regular pencils can be this is a must have. It can smudge a bit throughout the day. I have found its best use is on your water line, or paired with a liquid liner with felt tip. When I pair it with Revlon Colorstay it can last through night and day, for a nice vivid liner combo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how smooth it goes on, I don't mind re-applying. I ran out of mine a couple days ago, but I will not repurchase. I found another brand I like better.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2010 12:54:00 PM More reviews by pulitzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I recently did an eyeliner 'test' with drugstore liners in my makeup bag, because I wanted to see which ones were worth buying again and how they matched up to pricier liners.

The verdict? Perfect Point Plus won the category for easiest to apply in terms of it being smooth and precise, but that was it. An eyeliner that glides on nice and smoothly is useless if it slips off by an hour later and looks like a hot smudged mess. When I use it on my eyelid, it is faded by the end of the day; and when I use it on my lower lash line, it sort of melts into the super fine lines from dark circles (i'm a student, afterall!) on my undereye area.

This also failed in the un-budgeable test which is very apparent if you make a line on your hand, give it a grace period of ten seconds and then rub your finger over it. My other drugstore liners like L'oreal Extra Intense liquid pencil liner and Revlon Colorstay were better by miles.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by ggordil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to love these pencils. The gray is perfect for an everyday liner. HOWEVER, the last two pencils I bought broke almost instantly. The makeup part was fine but the mechanical part broke so no more make up will come out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Sassyjeni

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG eyeliner. Easy to find, priced right, long lasting, smooth application - great! I only wish it was waterproof. A girl can dream right?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

This is totally my favorite eyeliner pencil. I love that its retractable and the color payoff is really good. I have this in brown and its really emollient and easy to use. You don't need to warm it up or anything. It has decent staying power and is still on at the end of the day and doesn't smudge a lot. The price is right and the product good. I recently bought another retractable brown pencil from the Ulta brand and hated it since it had no color payoff at all. It definitely made me value this pencil so much more. It's awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Twentysevenjo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this eyeliner for YEARS. I use the color "charcoal" for my eyes and eyebrows. Very natural looking with my skin tone. It's a product that I cannot go without. I've repurchased at least 10 times. I also have this eyeliner in black, which I like... but it bleeds a little blueish after a few hours, which is very annoying because I hate blue eye makeup. However, for a few hours it looks flawless!