Marc Jacobs Daisy

3.9

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I LUV this product. The smell is amazing and versatile for all events. The price however is slightly expensive but well worth it. The packaging is also very cute and girly and it make you feel like that when your wear it to be honest( i know very cheesy). I would definitely buy this and so should you. So what are you still doing reading, GO GET THE PERFUME!!! :-)

on 8/28/2012 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Marc Jacobs - Daisy = LOVE! This fragrance is beautiful. The scent is gentle and refreshing, a great fragrance for daily use. The fragrance is packaged in a clear glass bottle with white and gold daisy flowers as the lid...adorable! The price can be reasonable, dependent upon where you make your purchase. It varies quiet extensively. I will be purchasing this product again xoxo lamourdesoi

bottom line: this is my favorite perfume. ever.

on 8/19/2012 11:14:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume.
It's fresh smelly and long-lasting.
Perfect for spring/summer months.
The only downfall: the price!

on 8/19/2012 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This is a nice light and floral scent and works great for summer. I don't love it since it's not exactly unique and it wears off quickly throughout the day.

on 8/5/2012 7:07:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is an "Everyone loves" perfume coz the way it looks and the lovely floral smell.
However, I found that Chanel "Chance" smells quite similar to this and the fact is everyone has this perfume. I do want to smell a bit different from the others, so I gave up this perfume.

Bought this perfume for a really great deal at Winners last year (and I know the regular price is quite high). I wasn't too sure how it would smell, but I have to say that now it is definitely one of my favorite perfumes. It is so fresh and girly, it is definitely my favorite spring and summer perfume. Best of all, it is the only perfume that I wear that my boyfriend seems to enjoy. Bonus!

on 7/17/2012 7:43:00 PM

fave smell ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This perfume is so me! Fresh, floral and dewy. I love it and never get tired of it, unlike most perfumes. I can never commit to one perfume but this one I really love. My only complaint is that it has very little staying power but I do live in a very hot humid tropical climate. Also, the flower cap looks a bit cheap.

on 7/9/2012 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Absolutely gorgeous! Such a fresh, floral, crisp and just down-right pretty scent! It reminds me of summer and pretty floral dresses :) And such cute packaging! The flowers make it look so beautiful and appealing! Five outta five lippies for this one! definitely worth the price!

Popular Fragrances