October 21, 2014 | 1837 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by macismycrack627

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow! I can't believe this liner hasn't gotten better reviews!
Feline is my HG! It is the only black liner I have used for well over a year now. This is the only item I have ever bought back-ups of!

It is a very soft pencil - my favorite way of applying it is using my 214 brush. I rub the pencil on the bristles, and then apply it to my top lid. It smudges wonderfully and gives a great smokey liner effect. It is the blackest of black eyeliners! This also applies to my waterline perfectly. I use a q-tip to dry off my waterline first, and then apply the pencil. It doesn't last all day, but it does last MOST of the day. Definitely through a work shift. Feline is also perfect for tightlining.

I LOVE it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2010 5:05:00 AM More reviews by ldrnieva

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this on at the MAC counter today with high expectations.. The counter girl lined my top lid, and my water-line. 10 minutes later, it was already smudging. 2 hours later, I looked worse than a racoon. I was at a bar and went to the bathroom, horrified to see myself in the mirror. It was that bad... It honestly looked like I took a mascara wand and smeared it underneath both eyes. =(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by katyd316

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Why is this LE?! Ahh! I absolutely ADORE this eyeliner. It is the blackest black. It goes on my waterline so smooth. It does smudge slightly, but not if you set it with an eyeshadow. I would stock up on these if I wasn't on a no buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2010 2:35:00 AM More reviews by pinkice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Thing I L-O-V-E about this liner...
1.Is so d. black!
2.It has this slutty quality to it
3.It stays in my waterline.
4.You don't have to use alot
5.It is the cherry on top for all of my mu looks.

Thing I dislike about this liner...
1.It doesn't last in my waterline very long
2.I cannot line my top lid b/c it ends up making a print above my crease area.
3.When you have it on the lower waterline it runs under your lash line a bit.. although this look can be sexy ... its still not desirable.

Even though I listed 3 negative point about this liner... I still use it everyday and it really does make a difference... a grand finishing touch.=D

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2009 7:01:00 PM More reviews by singalong

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My fav long lasting liner is fuildline in blacktrack that could last for days on me. I only bought feline so could try the smokey look. After trying Feline two times I could say with UDPP it stays on for a good 9 hours on me before it gets messy. Which is surprising because I have VERY oily lids and all the other reviewers say it doesn't last a long time. One of the blackest liners out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by nettiepoo

After hearing all the hype over this eyeliner i couldnt wait to get my hands on it. I found that this liner is THE blaCKest liner iv ever seen...not in a tacky way..classy! I use painterly paint pot as a base on lid cuz iv read alot of ppl have smudging issues with this but i do not.. as long as i use the pp. It glides on very smooth, smudges a little to easy when applying, but i use my 219 pencil and go over it and wing it out and it looks gorgeous. It intensifies my eyes soo much along with other shadows as well. Iv used smolder and it ended up all the place migrating into the inside of my eyes and irritating them. I was afraid feline would do that cuz others have mentioned that, but it does not.It is not easy to take off at the end of the day, i use clinique take off the day remover and its a pain to get off, and the next morning when i wake up it looks like someone blacked both my eyes.LOL. I think the price is kinda high (for me) $14.50 + tax, but i love mac and if its a good product i usually break down and go for it. I suggest trying it at the counter and then make your decision. If you have oily lids paint pots or urban decay primer potion is a must have IMO.

PS. It also stays on my waterline for atleast 8 hrs** hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 8:01:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Everytime they repromote this, I have to stock up. I love this Kohl liner. Before FELINE, I would burn the kohl eyeliner I had (any) with a lighter...but with FELINE...I don't have to do that. I can just put it on and go. It's lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't generally buy two items of the same product at the same time.

So, I bought this pencil and took it home, forgot about it for a busy week and then tried it. Love at first app! I went back to buy my back up and the SA told me they were sold out.. lol.

Yep, another product by infamous MAC which I fall in love or lust with and it gets sold out... BUT -- it is being re-released again in 2010, so for anyone who was smitten by Feline (the creamiest blackest black waterline pencil ), wait till Feb. 2010 and you can have your shot at getting it at normal prices.. it is selling on EvilBay for $ 28 plus shipping.. lolol.

wait till Feb!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by macsmything

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved this liner so much that soon after purchasing the first one I went and purchased a back up. It is very smooth and will smudge on oily skin so its not for everyone. I've had great results with it and the depth of its color make my green eyes pop. Adored it will purchase again and again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2009 7:10:00 PM More reviews by CherieC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased Feline due to all the hype it received. I now question the hype.

The colour is true to it's claim of being a rich, deep, blackest black. Formula is smooth (not sharp) and easy to apply. Packaging was fine. Price is mid-point for me.

However... Smudge-city! No matter what I do, I get smudges all over my eyes and it looks like I live in the land of Sweeny Todd! Not my cup of tea. Even when I do a smokey eye it's a disaster.

Bottom line: I would not purchase again.