Prada Infusion d'Iris EDP

3.9

on 9/26/2010 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

class in a bottle.

And for those who say that it smells like soap or like you've just stepped out of the bath so it's not sexy....I have to disagree.

Us, women, have a diffrent perspective of what is sexy than men.
Ask a man, and he will tell you that a woman who smells clean (almost like wearing no perfume) is VERY SEXY ;-)

oh! in my opinion this is the new (modern) Chanel no5

on 9/18/2010 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I just sampled this today at my local perfumerie and now I know what I want for my birthday. A poster below summed this up (I think it was KKAI and I apologize if I have her handle wrong) as very calm and comforting, I think she said. I find this to be a very powdery, pretty, feminine scent and I just love it. I don't have the sophistication that many have here when it comes to describing scents but I do have to say, as someone who has grown irises for years, they really do not have much in the way of a fragrance at all. But be that as it may, I love this scent from Prada and hope to have it in my hot little hands pretty soon.

on 9/11/2010 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this perfume!! i love wearing it everyday...DEF one of my favs..:)

on 9/11/2010 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Sampled this and it was a total scrubber, bitter iodine and sour leaves mixed with some artificial-smelling iris on a bed of soapy, cheap 'French milled Soap;' midnotes screechingly screamed Soap. So Clean and Sophisticated!!! Just nothing else there, very linear.

I scrubbed this off almost immediately while hearing complaints of those around me. Layered Orchidee Blanc over the remnants and it actually smelled alright later once the vanilla came out.

on 9/7/2010 10:59:00 AM

This is a beautiful modern iris scent, a nice blend of traditional and contemporary. It has a bright clean iris opening that softens and becomes a bit powdery as it dries down.

Completely fresh and interesting. I would love to give it five stars, but it fades within an hour and for the price I'd rather have some lasting power.

It's the complete opposite of Serge Lutens iris fragrance, there's no dirt or earthy scent in the Prada infusion. However it is softer than the DSH iris scent.

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I am wearing this fragrance from a gift coupon I got from Sephora and I must say it's nice. It's suited for summer, not too fresh (like detergent fresh) and very airy. Maybe I'm not good with smells but to me this perfume is like light musky, I really did feel like I detected a musk top note from it right after I used it. After a couple of hours it's just pleasant nice floral perfume.
Not what I'd usually wear, which makes it special and new to me.

on 7/26/2010 6:54:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is a nice, serene perfume that exudes calm and confidence. That makes it an ideal office fragrance, as it is generally non-offensive with low sillage. As for the actual scent, I would say it is a light powdery floral-iris with a hint of pepper in the begginning and soft aldehydes-that evolves into smth sweeter and woodier after a couple of hours. It is not very original, sexy or refreshing but it has a decent lasting power and it works well for several occasions. Overall, it is a fine fragrance and I will gladly use up my full bottle, but if you are looking for an iris fragrance that rocks, try Bois d'Iris from TDC.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Prada d Iris is a lovely floral iris perfume...has iris,orange blossom,neroli...smells soapy,powdery and like iris and orange blossoms...nice for all occasions...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Beautiful fragrance. Very classy, and comforting. I find it to be clean smelling yet still warm and feminine. I receive many compliments and I think this is a unique, and beautiful interpretation of an iris fragrance. Great price point, especially with the largest edp spray (6.5 ounce?).

on 6/13/2010 11:59:00 AM

I am still on the fence with this one, even after 3 or so years. I was so excited to try this, it sounded wonderfully modern and feminine and I was hearing great reviews. Finally got my hands on a mini, and I have to admit that I was disappointed. It's very light and powdery, and I don't really enjoy powdery fragrances. Maybe it's the iris aroma that just makes me associate the smell with paper drawer liners and old soaps my grandma would use in her dresser drawers to keep things fresh. I've been trying it again lately as I'm desperate for another spring/summer daytime scent, but I still haven't come to a conclusion.

Popular Fragrances