Dr. Bronner's Hemp Peppermint Castille Soap

4.4

Not tested on animals

Water, saponified organic coconut & organic olive oils (w/ retained glycerin), organic hemp oil, organic jojoba oil, organic peppermint oil, organic mentha arvensis, sea salt, citric acid, vitamin e

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Excellent soap! Cleans well, lathers well and smells great. Plus, it leaves a tingling sensation on your skin so you feel refreshed after you shower. Warning: avoid eye area cause it's peppermint flavored so it'll sting if you put some on sensitive areas. The price is great for such quality and the bottle has some interesting facts on it. Will buy some of their stuff again since they mostly use natural ingredients in their products which is quite rare to find these days.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

-don't use this on your face it is very dring.
-I use it on my back to keep acne away.
- it works great at getting deoderant off my underarm so my razer doesn't get mucked up.
-I smells good
-great for cleaning makeup brushes

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love the smell of this and use it as a body wash. Just beware that it burns your ladybits!!!

NO sls is great! (It tears up my mouth (degreaser/foaming agent), dries my skin & scalp.) Smells great and a little goes a long way.

People + water friendly!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is the best body wash! The scent is perfect for early mornings and it makes your body clean without over drying. Trader Joe's has it for the cheapest I believe-even cheaper than Target. The bottle is large but will last a long time. I highly recommend this!

Yes, yes, and yes to this soap. I am a lifelong addict from now on. It is perfectly mild and non-irritating, and the peppermint is a perfect way to cool off on a hot summer day. I have the most finicky, sensitive skin when it comes to soaps, and this has not irritated me in the least. I used it in place of my facial cleanser one day in a pinch, and let's just say I threw my facial cleanser away once I found it. I get so many compliments on my skin when I use this in conjunction with a good moisturizer. Try this soap in any variety! The lavender is just as great.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This soap is terrific! I have the bar soap version, and I love to wash my hair with it. The pepperminty menthol cooling sensation is so refreshing on your scalp! I have natural, uncoloured hair though so it may be a bit drying to use this alone on colour treated or permed hair.

This is also great as a body soap- gives you a good, clean feeling without the usual dryness of your typical bar soap.

I also have the Tea Tree Oil and the Lavender bar soaps. I love them all!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I originally bought this a couple of days ago to clean my makeup brushes after seeing dulcecandy87 on yt raving about it. Not familiar with any of Dr. Bronner's products so I decided to buy the 2oz bottle at Target (only $1.99 btw) to give it a try.

First let me tell you that my E.L.F. flat top powder brush that I use to apply my Revlon Colorstay is a pain in the butt to clean; the brush is already super dense and then the foundation is just hard to clean off cause it's heavy duty youknow? Lol So last night I tried out this soap and I literally only had to use 2 drops to clean the elf brush. I WAS AMAZED! With little effort and in no time at all, all of my brushes were completely cleaned! I'm so happy I got this soap. It makes cleaning brushes so easy!

I'm glad I got the 2oz bottle because a little goes a long way. But I might have to buy a bigger bottle because after reading all of the reviews below, wow I think I'm going to have to try it for everything! Definitely pick this up if you haven't already. You will not be disappointed.

I've been using Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Soap for 30 years. It cured my acne and I still use it for my face at 58. There is no substitute. Best soap ever!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is the perfect morning wash, is really invigorating and smells really strong of peppermint. A shower or a bath with this and I am wide awake, I just canít use it before I got to bed in a million years. Also this makes a good summer wash as is so refreshing.