November 27, 2014 | 1020 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - For Audrey

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by hslo

Hmm, I can see why people were going crazy over this color when it was first launched. It really is the closest you can get to the Tiffany blue; nothing else fits. It's a lovely, elegant color, no doubt, and I do get compliments while wearing it. But it's one of those cool colors that doesn't suit some yellow-based skin tones and ends up giving you lobster hands.

Formula-wise, it's typical China Glaze: creamy, flows easily and applies well. Definitely one for keeps!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 4:42:00 AM More reviews by burgundyangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

My first polish from China Glaze. I love this colour so much perhaps itz because I really like Tiffany silver. Truly Tiffany blue, brush a little too thin for my liking, but I can live with it.
I simply cannot stop looking at my nails..

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by loveisblind1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is the closest color I've found for Tiffany Blue. I found many inspiration pics of Tiffany nails on the net. I did mine with two coats of this polish with white tips and I've received compliments on it! Its a very classy color. I don't really like really thin nail brushes as China Glaze has but the formula goes on pretty smoothly. I love the color!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by hellokitty05

I think I have a fake for audrey :( I bought mine off ebay and it's nothing like what others have described or in the pictures. Mine is a flat almost grey like green. Is it supose to be bright / neon-ish?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

To be honest I am not big on nail polishes, but I am getting there. Until recently I was not even aware that there was a brand called China Glaze. After some research I discovered that they are also available in my country, and purchased four of them. Liquid Leather, Ingrid, 5th Avenue, and For Audrey.
I must say I am extremely impressed with the quality of these polishes. One coat does it, colors are amazing, dries super fast, and I guess it has something to do with the brush, it applies very smoothly with minimum flaws. And normally I really suck at polishing my own nails, I mess up pretty bad. Not with these babies.
I would never think myself wearing a color like For Audrey, normally colors like this one looks very teenage to me, but not this one. It is just the right color blue green, and I must confess all that Tiffany look and the cute name makes it more wearable psychologically :D Will purchase other colors from this brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by elisie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Just as all the other reviewers had said of this product, it is wonderful! I've worn it for two consecutive manicures already! The finish is jelly/creme, and brush marks are not discernible at all. It is opaque enough that one coat suffices, although I put on two for consistency. The wear, with a fast-dry top coat, is fantastic. I generally wear my polishes until it grows out at the bottom, about one and half weeks, and not a single chip during that time. Lastly, the color is gorgeous. It is exactly the shade of Tiffany's blue, and goes very well against my olive skin tone. I generally don't do bright or trendy colors, and prefer neutrals, but this is understated and sophisticated enough not to look trashy or childish. I love it! If I ever finish this bottle, I would definitely buy another one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by xwhereswaldo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this polish, it's my favorite. I wear it all year, even though it's probably best described as a Spring polish. I just find myself always reaching for it. It goes on opaque with my one coat I use, wear time is decent and it doesn't chip an abnormal amount. I LOVE the colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by nailgrl81

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best nail polishes I have ever used. It is flattering on a range of skin tones and can be used during the spring as a lovely Easter Egg pastel or during the summer as a contrast to well-tanned feet in flip-flops or sandals. The application is good and the brush is long and narrow. It is quite an unforgettable classic.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by kmasheehan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought a bunch of China Glaze nail polishes from 8ty8 Beauty for $3.00 each. I don't usually go for the "Easter"-pastel colors, but I decided to go with this because Xteeener wears this on her nails in quite a few of her videos and I wanted a color different from my usual purples and dark pinks. I used Seche Clear base coat and Sally Hansen Insta-dri top coat.

The first thing I noticed was that application was quite thick. My usual method is to half scrape the polish from one side of the brush and then scrape the entire brush on the other side, but this still left way too much polish on the brush. At least this meant an opaque finish!

It should be noted that this color/brush isn't for people who want perfect application in one go. I had to touch up quite a few of my nails...though to be fair, I was rushing a little.

The polish dried quickly, despite the thick application. There were a few bubbles, and one nail was a little streaky, but nothing to fuss over, especially for a casual-polish-wearer like me.

When I was finished, I was less than thrilled with the color. It didn't really suit my skin tone (Asian, yellow-based), but THEN! I noticed later in the day that the color appeared to have oxidized into a bolder, deeper color. There's no other way to describe it. Someone in these reviews said they thought it looked greener? To clarify, For Audrey is still pretty true to the color in the bottle, but now the color doesn't seem to wash out my skin as much.

Update: Minor chipping didn't occur until about the third day, severe chipping followed closely after that, at about the fourth and fifth day. Will be re-doing my nails after six days total. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by elles143

My favourite colour - perfect for the summer, although I wear it year round.