China Glaze For Audrey

4.3

I liked this well enough until I got Sinful Colors Mint Apple. Mint Apple is in the same color family, but has a slight tinge of green and a shimmer, which makes me love it much more than For Audrey. For Audrey looks flat in comparison and gives me "lobster hands" and Mint Apple does not. Plus, Mint Apple is only $1.99 at Walgreens. If you're thinking about For Audrey, check out Mint Apple, it's AMAZING!!

Love it!! Tiffany blue is my favorite color. I put in 2 coats, the finish is glossy. No issues with chipping yet (this is my second day so far). I'll probably be wearing this color often!

Love this! finally got it after having it on my w/l for ever. Beautiful color, awesome formula, very fast drying and great staying power! Will def. repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

woot!!! winner!!! Its so smooth and shiney,,beautiful color and coverage,,I hesitated buying this a few months back,,end of summer actually,,But a new butterfly shirt inspired me to buy it now,,im so glad i did!!! Cant wait to do the toesies now!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gorgeous color, with a nostalgic name. Great formula, 2 coats to match bottle color, self leveling.

I absolutely love the colour and I normally love China Glaze polishes, but I found the formula of this one to be way too thick. Maybe it was just my bottle, I'm not sure. I had a very hard time working with it, however, it was worth it in the end. Lovely shade.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This is my favourite polish in my whole collection. I find myself turning to it most times when I can't pick exactly which one I want to wear. It is a fabulous shade that goes with almost anything, great consistency, and just an all round winner for me. I even got a compliment on it from an older gentleman just yesterday saying what a lovely but unusual colour it was

Hmm, I can see why people were going crazy over this color when it was first launched. It really is the closest you can get to the Tiffany blue; nothing else fits. It's a lovely, elegant color, no doubt, and I do get compliments while wearing it. But it's one of those cool colors that doesn't suit some yellow-based skin tones and ends up giving you lobster hands.

Formula-wise, it's typical China Glaze: creamy, flows easily and applies well. Definitely one for keeps!

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

My first polish from China Glaze. I love this colour so much perhaps itz because I really like Tiffany silver. Truly Tiffany blue, brush a little too thin for my liking, but I can live with it.
I simply cannot stop looking at my nails..

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This color is the closest color I've found for Tiffany Blue. I found many inspiration pics of Tiffany nails on the net. I did mine with two coats of this polish with white tips and I've received compliments on it! Its a very classy color. I don't really like really thin nail brushes as China Glaze has but the formula goes on pretty smoothly. I love the color!

Top Rated China Glaze Products