China Glaze For Audrey

4.3

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gorgeous color, with a nostalgic name. Great formula, 2 coats to match bottle color, self leveling.

on 3/3/2012 6:55:00 PM

I absolutely love the colour and I normally love China Glaze polishes, but I found the formula of this one to be way too thick. Maybe it was just my bottle, I'm not sure. I had a very hard time working with it, however, it was worth it in the end. Lovely shade.

on 2/9/2012 9:29:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This is my favourite polish in my whole collection. I find myself turning to it most times when I can't pick exactly which one I want to wear. It is a fabulous shade that goes with almost anything, great consistency, and just an all round winner for me. I even got a compliment on it from an older gentleman just yesterday saying what a lovely but unusual colour it was

on 2/6/2012 1:04:00 PM

Hmm, I can see why people were going crazy over this color when it was first launched. It really is the closest you can get to the Tiffany blue; nothing else fits. It's a lovely, elegant color, no doubt, and I do get compliments while wearing it. But it's one of those cool colors that doesn't suit some yellow-based skin tones and ends up giving you lobster hands.

Formula-wise, it's typical China Glaze: creamy, flows easily and applies well. Definitely one for keeps!

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

My first polish from China Glaze. I love this colour so much perhaps itz because I really like Tiffany silver. Truly Tiffany blue, brush a little too thin for my liking, but I can live with it.
I simply cannot stop looking at my nails..

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This color is the closest color I've found for Tiffany Blue. I found many inspiration pics of Tiffany nails on the net. I did mine with two coats of this polish with white tips and I've received compliments on it! Its a very classy color. I don't really like really thin nail brushes as China Glaze has but the formula goes on pretty smoothly. I love the color!

on 1/25/2012 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think I have a fake for audrey :( I bought mine off ebay and it's nothing like what others have described or in the pictures. Mine is a flat almost grey like green. Is it supose to be bright / neon-ish?

on 1/21/2012 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

To be honest I am not big on nail polishes, but I am getting there. Until recently I was not even aware that there was a brand called China Glaze. After some research I discovered that they are also available in my country, and purchased four of them. Liquid Leather, Ingrid, 5th Avenue, and For Audrey.
I must say I am extremely impressed with the quality of these polishes. One coat does it, colors are amazing, dries super fast, and I guess it has something to do with the brush, it applies very smoothly with minimum flaws. And normally I really suck at polishing my own nails, I mess up pretty bad. Not with these babies.
I would never think myself wearing a color like For Audrey, normally colors like this one looks very teenage to me, but not this one. It is just the right color blue green, and I must confess all that Tiffany look and the cute name makes it more wearable psychologically :D Will purchase other colors from this brand.

on 1/15/2012 3:42:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Just as all the other reviewers had said of this product, it is wonderful! I've worn it for two consecutive manicures already! The finish is jelly/creme, and brush marks are not discernible at all. It is opaque enough that one coat suffices, although I put on two for consistency. The wear, with a fast-dry top coat, is fantastic. I generally wear my polishes until it grows out at the bottom, about one and half weeks, and not a single chip during that time. Lastly, the color is gorgeous. It is exactly the shade of Tiffany's blue, and goes very well against my olive skin tone. I generally don't do bright or trendy colors, and prefer neutrals, but this is understated and sophisticated enough not to look trashy or childish. I love it! If I ever finish this bottle, I would definitely buy another one.

on 1/14/2012 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this polish, it's my favorite. I wear it all year, even though it's probably best described as a Spring polish. I just find myself always reaching for it. It goes on opaque with my one coat I use, wear time is decent and it doesn't chip an abnormal amount. I LOVE the colour.

Popular Polishes