October 20, 2014 | 2072 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:38:00 AM More reviews by angelaslh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A lot of people say this causes them to break out? I have had quite bad skin for a couple years now since i started to get my period and this doesn't effect my skin badly in any way. So i guess it just depends on your skin. It it honestly the nicest powder i've ever used. A while ago when i saw all the reviews about how it makes your skin break out i started to test other products and nothing else even came close to how good this powder is. It is worth every cent. When i first put it on it doesn't seem to do much except for set my foundation but a couple minutes later when i look at it again its almost like it has melted into my skin (in a good way). IT IS THE BEST POWDER and i will stand by this no matter what anyone says. It doesn't make me look cakey at all and it lasts all day through any sort of weather. When i went swimming a while ago i was pushed into the pool and i was so annoyed about the fact that my makeup had been destroyed but i was amazed to find out that when i looked in the mirror it had barely come off. It is my holy grail product.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Fuerza89

I have normal skin. This makeup makes my pores look bigger as it sets on them. It emphasizes dry patches and does not blend into my skin so it looks over done. Will try it again in the summer as I tend to have a slightly more oily skin and see if it blends better.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Arhtexas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have combo, acne prone skin and this has never caused me to break out! I have used it for 2 years and one compact lasts about a year. It comes off easily with my homemade face wash and lasts most of the day. I use a brush to sweep some over my juice beauty oil free spf 30 lotion in the morning because if you use the sponge it comes with, the coverage is very heavy and feels dense and hot on my skin. With the brush, I get softer coverage which is preferred by me as I live in texas and thick make up gets hot really quickly!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by MizPam

I use NW45 and it blends well with my complexion. It doesn't cause me any breakouts. It is quite pricey but it lasts really long! I buy one every year so it's definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 1:07:00 AM More reviews by sophiexoxo

LOVE THIS! Im on my 3rd or 4th compact and I've been using this for years. I put it over BB Cream otherwise it looks off I find. Never broke me out, made me fall in love with MAC.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Vee182

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Made me more oily after an hour. Broke me out!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Breighp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an okay powder but didn't work for me. Hard to re touch and separates on skin after hours of wear. I love the studio fix fluid but this isn't great for break outs it also causes an irritation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by MBadeaux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go to powder! I been using it for years. I have other brands that I use but I always end up going back to this one. The coverage is great and for bad skin you can use with foundation for full coverage. It also works well with just a moisturizer and primer. I think it is a great product.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by m33m4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I hate this foundation. It gives very full coverage, though it can look cakey if over applied (duh). The colour selection is pretty good. The packaging was fine, nothing too la-di-da, but I'd buy makeup in tinfoil if it gave me good results. However, this powder gave me awful cystic acne. Please check the ingredients out, it has some nasty stuff in there, as do many m.a.c foundations. I disagree with the girls suggesting that perhaps you just needed to cleanse it properly, it does the damage while ON. That said, I have a friend who swears by it, and her skin has no issues with it. If you do happen to have acne prone skin I wouldn't risk it. If this massacred your skin too, and you are still looking for a full coverage powder, try out laura merciers smooth finish foundation. It's amazing, and is the only full coverage foundation that has never broken me out. It's a lot more natural looking than studio fix as well.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by GlassPink

I was a bit skeptical about trying this product at first because everyone was saying how it broke them out. It made me start to wonder if the actual product was breaking people out or if they just weren't removing it all properly. I have very sensitive skin and eczema and my skin has been just fine. I use this over my BB cream or my concealer and I love it. It gives me a very flawless finish, almost too flawless so I just spritz it with a setting spray or the Evian facial mist. I have oily skin and this doesn't keep me very matte or anything but it really helps me from looking like a grease ball. After a few hours it actually looks like skin which I enjoy. I haven't had any problems with it oxidizing but that may just be because I layer it over BB cream. But overall I like the product, and you get more product for the price than most MAC powders.