April 16, 2014 | 975 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I love everything about this product. It's a full coverage powder foundation that covers up any and all redness I have. I press my kabuki brush into this and pat onto my face, which gives me quick results and full coverage. I think this powder is about 27 dollars at the Mac store. I will keep repurchasing this as it has become a staple in my morning routine. It also has great staying power, stays on through my work shift and even after a nap.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by rosalee87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I started using MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation about 4 years ago when I had my first acne outburst, I wanted something with good coverage and this was enough. I noticed as time went by and continued usage of the product I began to breakout more and I think it's because it is a little heavy and I probably wasn't washing it off well. I discontinued use for over a year and my skin went back to normal but just recently again I went out and bought it in NC35 and it was great coverage for my recent acne outbreak but my acne got bad and I've been drying out my skin so much that I can no longer use it because my face looks ashy where ever I apply it. I will not go as far as to say this product has contributed to my acne outbreaks but I will say that this a great product for those who do not suffer from acne prone skin; it has great coverage and doesn't look cakey.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by Hausdefab

I love this powder but its makes my skin looks orangy...flawless yet medium coverage

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Makdrizz08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it. For some reason I started using other things just to see what was out there. Never again!! lol I'm a full coverage kind of gal and this is perfect for me. I am an NW45 or C8 depending on time of year.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 10:07:00 AM More reviews by signedxchantese

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this. My foundation color is nw47 but I got this in nw48. I don't need coverage , just even skin tone. This is nice, I guess. Nothing special. I use the sponge opposed to the brush like everyone uses.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by loveBEAphotography

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've used MANY powder foundations-including Nars, Graftobian, Laura Mercier, urban decay, ect. I think MAC's get forgotten but it's a must have.

It's a great value for the amount of product-most other brands charge $40 and up for a bit less product. The coverage is build-able, medium-full, natural, and LONG lasting.

My only complaint is that the doesn't come in a refill form for pro artists or anyone who wants to put it in a palette. This is also great for men for photos/film.

The shade range is nice and doesn't oxidize.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by yoyolanda

Once you buy this, there's no going back. Never have I been so pleased with a product in my life. Excellent coverage, beautiful texture, wonderful selection of shades.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by sofinthesky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have normal to dry and sensitive skin, and this broke me out. Not a fan

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by fluffmonsta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have combination skin (dry/oily) and this product is my absolute HG. it's worth its weight in gold! it will not be cakey if you don't go overboard with this powder. first cleanse, tone and moisturize WELL to get rid of any flakes on the skin, as well as provide a smooth base. then conceal WELL with a good concealer (I use the studio finish concealer). then dust this all over. I have open pores, some active acne and acne scars but it still gives me the coverage I need. dont cake this on for more coverage - rely on the concealer and use this to set and even out your skin. people have actually complimented my skin, but the acne hasn't gotten better, i've just gotten better at concealing and using this powder. you will love it. :)
p/s: for reference I use NC20 :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Impeccablebliss

I find this too cakey.. it's o.k