July 28, 2014 | 2129 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by sophiedecay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its good for touch ups on the go. Though i feel it can be abit heavy for setting foundation. It feels almost similar to the revlon photo ready powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by mcutting

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE this powder foundation. I wear the color N3 and have just hit pan on my second powder. I have moderately clear skin and really just some uneven spots that I like to cover and this is PERFECT for that. I use it with my everyday foundation and it goes on perfect. I will say, if you're planning on buying this to go over a liquid, I would be cautious because since it's such a rich powder it might either cake or make your face darker than it already is. (I've had the issue multiple times.) This powder isn't really a setting powder. Other than that, I will keep buying this powder until I find a better one! It's definitely my every day go-to.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by SNN91Reviewer

I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE!.

I've tried to like this product but it has failed me every time.

It has great coverage for acne but only makes acne a hundred times worse.

There's has been special occasions I have said to myself 'maybe I'll just wear it for tonight for a few hours, it will look nice because it covers blemishes well, and I'll thoroughly wash my face when I get home' and by the end of the night I have a huge pimple or two and all my pores are blocked.

Basically... I wouldn't even use this on my dog. It should be taken off the shelf ASAP.
M.A.C are liars, they just want your money. I'm done buying anything from them.

£21 for bad skin? umm no thanks!.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by themerchanwifey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So I have only been sing this for a few days but I must say I am thoroughly mpressed. I was using MAC face and body but I think it may have broke me out. It was either that or the primer I was using so I have abandoned both and will reintroduce separately. Anyway I was an avid bare minerals user for years. Now I am getting a bit older (skin is starting to show signs if age/lacks glow ) and it is drier in the winter making bare minerals a no go. This powder has a soft finish that doesn't accentuate my little lines and helps balance my skin tone and make me look like myself again. I was using N3 in face and body, in this I am C4.5 at the moment. I can do either neutral or warm, and my shade varies widely thought the year. I use a buffing brush to apply this over my boscia BB cream. It allows me to get the perfect coverage without looking cakey. Overall I am super impressed and will continue to use as long as my breakouts subside.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first foundation that i fell in love with and its a powder!! I have the shade C4 but i have also used the NC40 which is a quite similar shade but a different tone. This could be the only foundation you need, its build-able in coverage, it doesnt crease or look powdery. I use the mac brush 123 to apply it in circular motions all over my face. I use it in 3 ways- alone for quick and easy coverage, over concealer, or over liquid foundation (mac face and body in shade C3). I have used this for 3 years now and have only had to re-buy it about 4 times and i use it almost everyday making it great value for money!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2013 6:25:00 AM More reviews by coylilfox

Pros
- Fully adjustable coverage.
- Fuil coverage makes you look like you have completely perfect & flawless skin.
- Takes the place of concealer.
- Works for oily/combo skin
- Easy to use, compact, not messy

Cons
- I feel like it suffocates my skin - can't breathe and feels heavy.
- Causes me to break out after 5 hrs
- Doesn't come in a full range of neutral colours - only warm and cool (unless I'm missing something?)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Chikitapchocha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only powder I wear! nc43 perfect match!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by angesala18

This is a great powder. It helps control oiliness and has great pigment to it. I use a light dusting of it on top of my liquid foundation to lock my makeup in place. Have repurchased and will do so again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by coramonster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my all time favorite powder foundation. I hate liquid or cream foundation because I am so oily it literally slides off my skin. Of all the powder foundations I have tried this is the best.
I usually will put the majority of the product down my t-zone and just sheer out the rest of my face and neck. It looks light and natural, I'm NW15 at it's a great match. I've never had it oxidize or look orange on me.
Overall I'll keep using and buying this over and over.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Tindra78

My ordinary skin is NW/NC 15-20. But this foundation oxidizes! It turns completely orange inthe face!

It is almost full coverage, but I'm not sure if it would give me acne, cause I couldn't use it anymore (received it as gift) cause of the oxidation.... Still good coverage.