November 24, 2014 | 953 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic Clean Definition

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by everyvillainislemon

I didn't like this product much. it lengthens quite well but it clumps so badly (which is ironic considering it is called "clean definition") i will not be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2010 9:49:00 AM More reviews by bridie13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this accidentally (I wanted the regular Telescopic) and didn't notice until I had gotten it home and opened it. I was pretty disappointed by this product - it created lots of clumps did nothing for lengthening or thickening my lashes. If you're looking for a "clean" mascara that gives you a more natural look (but without clumping), try Cover Girl's Lash Exact - the one in the purple tube. This mascara was just a waste of $7.50.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by thriller10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this mascara is realy amazing in my opinion - the way i wear it is i curl my lashes then apply a medium coat of this mascara an then apply max factor false lash affect mascara on top . if you cant get maxfactor where you live ive heard that covergirl does an exact copy of the mascara but ive forgot what its called sorry .

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by brynn17

This product is def. NOT worth the money...clumps and is difficult to apply to all lashes. The only positive is that it's good for getting the very edges of your lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2010 12:16:00 PM More reviews by alexgordonm

i read some really great things about this product online so i purchased it about an hour ago. i was so excited to try it after reading that it was the "best drugstore mascara" so many people said they had ever used!! HOWEVER. it is absolutely horrible. i have naturally long and thick lashes so i just like a mascara to coat and define with no clumping! this stuff instantly clumped and gave me spider lashes. i dont use a lash brush because i never have to with good mascara...i guess if i used one it would be a bit better but clean definition's claim is that it has a "patented no clump brush" so i shouldnt have to! it is awful, i am so disappointed because it was not cheap (as drugstore mascaras go) at $15 canadian before tax and i feel i completely wasted my money. im actually going to go back to the drugstore today and pick up my trusty maybelline great lash big mascara. at least i know it wont clump until its time for a new one! what a drag. please save yourself the trouble and the $15!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by hodgam8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

The best drugstore mascara I've tried yet. I love that its "clean definition" because clumpy eye lashes drive me crazy and this product has lived up to its title, at least so far. Definitely worth picking up and trying

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by fatallyyours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My favorite drug store mascara. Makes my already long lashes even longer and more defined. No clumping & no smudging. Love the wand too, really seperates my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Nirat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This mascara is one of my favorites! My eyelashes are really blond so mascara is a staple in my daily routine. For me, this product delivers everything promised: minimal clumping, lengthening, and defined lashes. It doesn't flake and stays on all day. I have never had to curl my lashes, so I'm unsure about its ability to hold a curl. I repurchase often and recommend it to all of my friends!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by doubledutchhdisco

i love this mascara with an undying passion. it does exactly what it claims to do, lengthen and define without clumping. it's a breeze to apply and gives a relatively natural look.
the only reason i gave it a 4/5 lippy rating is because it tends to smudge a little by the end of the day. it's not too much of a problem, but i definitely dislike the look. i wish it came in a waterproof version, which would be better.
but apart from the lasting power, everything is absolutely perfect! i've gone through two tubes and i still love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by twilightlover815

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara doesn't clump often. My lashes are naturally extremely long, so they sometimes look spidery. But if I apply a thin coat of a clear mascara first, it seems to help. Although I have it in black brown, it's very dark!