April 23, 2014 | 1987 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic: Clean Definition

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by brynn17

This product is def. NOT worth the money...clumps and is difficult to apply to all lashes. The only positive is that it's good for getting the very edges of your lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2010 12:16:00 PM More reviews by alexgordonm

i read some really great things about this product online so i purchased it about an hour ago. i was so excited to try it after reading that it was the "best drugstore mascara" so many people said they had ever used!! HOWEVER. it is absolutely horrible. i have naturally long and thick lashes so i just like a mascara to coat and define with no clumping! this stuff instantly clumped and gave me spider lashes. i dont use a lash brush because i never have to with good mascara...i guess if i used one it would be a bit better but clean definition's claim is that it has a "patented no clump brush" so i shouldnt have to! it is awful, i am so disappointed because it was not cheap (as drugstore mascaras go) at $15 canadian before tax and i feel i completely wasted my money. im actually going to go back to the drugstore today and pick up my trusty maybelline great lash big mascara. at least i know it wont clump until its time for a new one! what a drag. please save yourself the trouble and the $15!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by hodgam8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

The best drugstore mascara I've tried yet. I love that its "clean definition" because clumpy eye lashes drive me crazy and this product has lived up to its title, at least so far. Definitely worth picking up and trying

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by fatallyyours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite drug store mascara. Makes my already long lashes even longer and more defined. No clumping & no smudging. Love the wand too, really seperates my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Nirat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This mascara is one of my favorites! My eyelashes are really blond so mascara is a staple in my daily routine. For me, this product delivers everything promised: minimal clumping, lengthening, and defined lashes. It doesn't flake and stays on all day. I have never had to curl my lashes, so I'm unsure about its ability to hold a curl. I repurchase often and recommend it to all of my friends!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by doubledutchhdisco

i love this mascara with an undying passion. it does exactly what it claims to do, lengthen and define without clumping. it's a breeze to apply and gives a relatively natural look.
the only reason i gave it a 4/5 lippy rating is because it tends to smudge a little by the end of the day. it's not too much of a problem, but i definitely dislike the look. i wish it came in a waterproof version, which would be better.
but apart from the lasting power, everything is absolutely perfect! i've gone through two tubes and i still love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by twilightlover815

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara doesn't clump often. My lashes are naturally extremely long, so they sometimes look spidery. But if I apply a thin coat of a clear mascara first, it seems to help. Although I have it in black brown, it's very dark!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by hliiivue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i really like this mascara.
it does give me a good amount of length.
does not volume so well, but still, the length makes up for it and there are better voluminizing mascaras out there.
i wear it practically everyday.
my friends always tell me i have nice lashes and i've even been asked if i was wearing fake lashes a few times.
packaging is nice.
would buy again and would recommend to a friend.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Btrflyjack

I can't get over the negative reviews on this product! I curl my lashes, then put on two coats of this, followed by a thick coat of L'Oreal's new collagen volume mascara and my lashes have NEVER and I mean NEVER looked better! The telescopic provides exactly what it says: clean, clump-free definition and length. It goes on super-smooth with no smudges and even makes my lower lashes look outstanding. Then, the collagen for volume just takes my lashes over the top. I have permanently switched from YSL Faux Cils to this combination for a third of the price and better-looking results!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by samanthakisses

This product is very weird for me. I saw a large number of positive reviews, so I was excited to give this a try. Hoooooooooold on.
The packaging is very big, but not ugly, and it's smaller than CG Professional Lash. It was also very cheap, less than 10 dollars.
When I first tried it, it was AWFUL. It clumped everywhere, and it didn't dry fast, so when I separated it with my fingers, there was gloppy black all over my fingers. After a few tries though, it got better, but it doesn't give me the natural, "clean definition" look. It actually gave me a lot of volume.
So for those of you that are looking for volume, and have some patience, this would be a nice try.
Otherwise, I can recommend many other better mascaras.