April 16, 2014 | 1274 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by annieissoawesome

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was my first try at eyeliner and it's absolutely horrible. It smeared like crazy on me, wasn't creamy, and it tugged on my eyes.
I put a small amount on my upper lashline and just touched it to my lower lashline, and one hour later, BOOM. Raccoon eyes. The product was at least a cm lower than where I actually put the eyeliner. I don't have oily lids, but this product just didn't stay. Even for an hour. I was very disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by katiekatmeow

I've used this eyeliner for years and it works really well. It's pretty easy to apply, although it doesn't give a super dark crisp line. Also, it doesn't stay in my waterline for more than a few hours. But it lasts on my lash line for forever, and I really enjoy this eyeliner. I will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner has really good staying power, it claims to last 12 hours without smudging. For me, it lasts about 7-8 hours which is great for a D/S brand. I use the shade brownish black and it has a light pigmentation that takes a few swipes to get the desired result. But once it's on, you don't have to worry about reapplying and it's safe for sensitive eyes. A solid buy! Only drawback is that there is not much of a color selection to choose from, so I use Rimmel Exaggerate for blues,purples, and green liner. But this is my go-to for black and brown eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by lreed89

I've been using this eyeliner for awhile. It does stay on longer than some other lines I've used, but that's about all I like about it. It's not very pigmented at all (I use black) and it takes many swipes to get good color. I've found it's good for the lower lash line or waterline, but a liquid liner is definitely better for the top lash line. It just seems dried out even when it's brand new. I'm currently looking for a better eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by CourtL128

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great eyeliner, great price. Stays in place and applies easily and smoothly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Tippanii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually love this, the staying power is great on my super duper uber oily eyelids. With that said it's not exactly "smudge free" since if you have contact with your eyelids during the day, or if your Asian like me and have tapered lids, it may transfer a little (not enough to be noticed imo), but this is still beats the lasting power of maybelline gel liner by miles. It's generally water proof, so you'll be fine as long as you're not crying a river or strolling through a storm. Overall great product, suited for people who wants a smoky pencil look without the worry of having raccoon eyes in the middle of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by seagoddess35

great long lasting liner, i like black brown one. stays all day, goes on smooth no tugging.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by WretchedRevenge

This is one of my favorite drug store pencil eye liners. I found this and haven't used any other pencil eye liner since. Not even name brand stuff you can find in Sephora. This goes on smooth and even and it's so easy to make an even straight line without messing up. If you are make-up challenged like me and love good quality makeup this is for you. It's dark, not chalky and see through. Easy, fast application and stays on all day. Easy to wash off. Doesn't smudge or get in your eyelid creases. It's one of those things that if you find what you love, you stick with it. This works for me so I see no reason to change. It worked for me in dry climates of California and it works just as great for me here in the very humid climate of Louisiana.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by e4muw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this eyeliner. I have it in black and blackberry and they're both amazing. I expected blackberry to be more purple, but I still like the color. They're pigmented and don't smudge at ALL on my waterline (and eyeliners smudge on me EASILY). Make sure you don't retract it too much otherwise you could break a little bit of it off if you put too much pressure. The sharpener on the other end of the pencil comes in handy. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by mmaryy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this because it does not smudge and it last longer then most eyeliners I've used in the past (i.e. Urban Decay, Stila, Milani Liquif'eye) and out of all these eyeliners I choose this Revlon Colorstay. I love that its retractable, only downfall is that the pigmentation is not as black as I expect, its more of a "soft black" rather then intense. Maybe they have a more intense black color I haven't seen yet? I don't know, if not then I hold on to my 4 star rating but will buy this again anyway.