October 21, 2014 | 2095 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by nathalierae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

For me, this eyeliner smudges everywhere. By the end of the day I have raccoon eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by IraSP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Not as sharp as expected, but the line looks decent.
However, after quite a short period the pencil just hardens and now I can't use it anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Lovedogs841

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great eyeliner for the price. I have it in black and black-brown. Good staying power and decent pigmentation. Doesn't work very well for my bottom waterline, though. Sometimes I wish it could be a bit sharper.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2012 7:41:00 AM More reviews by priyankasukhija

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Read so much good reviews about this product, tried it. This product does not last forever, though now i sincerely feel no product stays on waterline forever, but it does descent job. Stays for a while does not smudge or irritate eyes. Will buy this again till i do not find any better product, price makes it all worthy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by onlyjessicax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

May I just say this is the best eyeliner I've tried?
I was really skeptic of this eyeliner, even when I read so many good reviews about it. I decided to try it anyways, because ppl would say it doesn't smudge and stuff.

As soon as I bought it, I swatched it on my hand and rubbed it with my fingers. It wouldn't smudge no matter how hard I tried. I applied it on my eyes immediately, and I couldn't believe how precise it would be! So easy to control.

It also comes with a built in sharpener.

Honestly amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by jennarock11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great eyeliner!! I switched over from almay, and I have to say it was a big inprovement. It glides on very smoothly, and really stays all day. We all have that friend that has their eyeliner smudged under their eyes, well, if you use this, that won't be you. Im in high school and I participate in sports. Even after sweating for two hours, this stuff doesnt budge. The reason I gave it four out of five lippies is because it isn't quite as pigmented as I would like, it is a good standard eyeliner. Nothing overly impressive. You won't put it on and me like "wow. this stuff is amazing." It gets the job done and it stays in place, thats pretty good I would say. I probably won't repurchase, just because I like to explore my options:)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by emor5991

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I usually only use this to line my upper waterline, sometimes the outer corners of my bottom waterline. It works great for that, and lasts me a very long time. I've been using it for probably two years, and I've only gone through like 3. I love that it's self-sharpening. Overall good eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:54:00 AM More reviews by zelda1802

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a very good eyeliner. It lasts a long time(5-6 hours) for both lining my upper and lower lash-line and my water line. Also, it comes with a built-in sharpener which is nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by lcarrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

HG (and that's not a term I use loosely, lol). This is by leaps and bounds my most repurchased make-up product. For many, many years I would wear no make-up at all except this eyeliner. I have tried so many different ones and this is my favorite. Don't get me wrong, it's certainly possible that higher end brands have better eyeliners, but for myself, shelling out 20 bucks on an eyeliner is something I refuse to do, especially when products like this exist. You can purchase it for about 5 bucks at Walmart.

I have tried Black, Black Brown, Brown, and Teal (I really want to try Blackberry and Cocoa!). My favorite is Black Brown, and I like using Teal when I'm in a fun mood but don't want to go too crazy with my make-up... I love it with a nice taupey eyeshadow and coral blush. Black Brown is perfect for my coloring: I have very dark features and very pale skin. Black is too harsh, and Brown is a bit too light, which can make me look washed out. With Black Brown, I'll wear it just on the top lid for a daytime look or tightline and wear a cat eye for night. I have also used it to fill in my brows, and it works wonderfully in that regard, too.

Application is easy because it's self sharpening and it lasts all day without smudging. Removal is easy if you use an oil based product... I like using jojoba oil or extra virgin olive oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Katejang81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

When it comes to makeup I like to get good quality for a cheap as I can. The Revlon Colorstay eyeliner is awesome. With other liners i would have smudging and products would shift through out the say giving me raccoon eyes. I purchased the Revlon Colorstay eyeliner because I am huge fan of the Colorstay line and I was impressed. This eyeliner lasts all day, even in the heat. I have oily skin and this eyeliner stays put. If you want a good quality eyeliner for a good price I would get the Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner.