August 22, 2014 | 1930 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Aveda - Large Paddle Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2005 10:10:00 AM More reviews by nurseali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this brush. I had a Mason-Pearson and a maid at a hotel stole it. I needed a brush ASAP and bought this one based on recs from the boards. I will not be replacing the M-P. My Aveda works just as well if not better for a whole lot less. I may need to buy another because my daughter keeps borrowing mine. I have very thick wavy hair and it detangles it like a dream. It massages your scalp too. Even my husband likes the way it makes your scalp feel as you are brushing. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2005 12:30:00 AM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Good brush..i got it based on all the recs on the hair board and not disappointed.This is the brush i use to blowdry my hair and it works awesome.Best part i got using my aveda gc yay :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2005 8:34:00 PM More reviews by poopie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Truly a great brush, and very smooth on the scalp. My sister comes in my room and uses it all the time! A definite keeper and I will never buy another brush again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2005 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Sephoragasm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A fabulous brush - I love mine - makes my hair shine and makes my scalp feel great =)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2005 3:18:00 PM More reviews by MALRK

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this brush for...wow almost seven years. Well, I had one for six years, and when the wood cracked I had to replace it (bummer, but six years is quite a good life span for a $14 brush). I use this every morning while blowdrying, it gives my straight hair a little bend @ the ends and it never hurts. Would definately repurchase should my new one break (though i'm expecting this one to last for another six years @ LEAST!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2005 7:53:00 AM More reviews by jillyjill

I have had mine for 10 years. 10 YEARS! I have straight hair and use it to blow dry my hair out and then at the end of the day before bed. The quality and longevity of this brush speaks for itself. Should I ever need another one, back to Aveda I'll go!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2005 11:47:00 AM More reviews by pramy

umm, i think its a bit over hyped...it costed 32 CAD for me(with tax) which i find a bit unreasonable...its a good brush overall.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2005 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Blondie1017

This is not rated so highly for no reason! It's expensive but works great for soo many different styles! It works better then my Denman from another salon.. and a cheap conair one I bought.. Would repurchase should it break!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2005 6:27:00 PM More reviews by siouxsie_eyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I replace this brush again & again every 5 years! I love it! It simply is the best brush I have ever found & I really think it helps to stimulate hair growth too! The only small thing I don't like is that the wood does crack in it a little over time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2005 9:47:00 PM More reviews by jwls99

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this brush. Feels great going through my straight hair and feels great on my scalp.