October 22, 2014 | 1008 users online

Powder - L'Oreal - True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by missdanya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product for applying quickly. I have dry skin and use a moisturizer and primer under my foundation so for some reason - in the winter- when applying this, the brush scrapes up my skin (painless) but leaves my whole face looking chapped. Great buy for the summer time -- quick with SPF but for dry skin -- use a different brush. Or use the brush from the finishing one, the next one in the series, can't think of the name. But it's like a clear finish and it comes with a softer brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2010 4:21:00 PM More reviews by xsxcstarx

Okay so i needed a new foundation saw this one for a while i actually love the roll on one but without and a job im not paying £12.99 for one -_-, anyways i had some birthday money and saw this okay so i tryed it. Basically i love it! the coverage is great okay so i apply my maybelline satin liquid stuff on my nose first cause its really shiny :/ but then apply this everywhere. Its great looks,doesnt look too fake,well unless you cake it on (not a good look) but yeah the coverage is great and i love the look on my face alomost like dewy! The only thing i hate is the brush,tipping it upside down then getting the brush,bit of a kerfuffle tbh. but overall i great product ♥ this!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2010 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Charlie001

I do like this product! First I apply my concealer and than swipe over the powder; coverage doesn't last a day but hey, which one does...

I have a question though, I don't think I'm using the right color...
I have a pale skin colour with lots of redness on my cheeks. Now I used the N6 (honey glow) but its a bit too dark and yellowing for me. In the store it looked great but in the sunlight... What do the numbers mean? There is W, N and C... Which one suites wich skin colour?

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by mei696

I been wearing this for over 10+hours today;while working. I'm pretty please that it lasted this long;;coverage is okay. Doesnt hide spots very well; but i don't fancy slapping on alot of this stuff..cos i kno it will go all cakey on me. Not a nice sight! but overall for the price of this product is actually not a bad product. I would buy it again i reckon, Unless i find something better. I used to wear Bare minerals,but heard that they have alot of bad ingredients to it so i switched to this. When u pop this on your face, its very natural. I wouldnt say it made my face oily either or drying. Its a nice products if u want something light on your face. Do love the spf15 tho! thats kinda like abonus for me. Plus it doesnt have talc.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by gurululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I give one lippie for the 10% titanium spf. One for the neutral tone of "soft ivory," usually the lightest colors are pinky. (Olive skinned people, who haven't been out without sunscreen and a hat for 10 years are very fair also.) I give a third lippie for the coverage, although mask like, it is hard to find loose powder that gives complete coverage with a brush unless you have a fairly wet surface.
Unfortunately, L'Oreal like so many other companies do not understand their consumers. Although there are some bipolar consumers, who want to look dewy and wear powder at the same time, most of us who douse our faces with loose powder, do so to eliminate any chance of shine or dewiness. This powder, despite oil absorbing kaolin as a second ingredient, managed to still make my pores look huge and my face look shinier than my oil glands ever could in the worst circumstances.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2010 3:43:00 AM More reviews by karmun1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay I've some good things to say about this foundation. But first off, the built-in brush is terrible! It's feels harsh on my hands, even harsher on my face. If you already have a good brush, forget about using the built-in brush. I just use my ecotools kabuki brush and it works well. Seriously what was L'Oreal's product team thinking?? And the packaging. Ugh.. the cap is way too small for me to swirl the product.

With that said, however, the formula of the foundation itself is wonderful. It does what it says - it feels light as powder, but covers like a foundation. I wouldn't say the coverage is heavy - it's more of a medium coverage but it is buildable. I have some redness on my cheeks, really bad under eye circles, darker areas around my lips, and True Match Minerals does the job of evening out my skintone - even my boyfriend noticed how flawless my skin looked and right after he told me that, I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day! It didn't break me out or anything even after wearing it for a whole day. Plus if you have yellow undertones I think this product would work pretty well on you cuz it did on me (I am wearing the W3 Golden Beige). The colour blended right into my face without making me look as if i'm wearing a mask.

All in all, a good mineral foundation, good coverage, great for yellow undertone, LOUSY brush, pricey in drugstore terms but heck you get what you paid for.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2010 6:58:00 AM More reviews by blackmumboe

This product didn't work very well for me but I purchased it when the hype of mineral foundation was very much raved about and I was testing out different foundations to see which suits my skin best. However, this product was the reason I've avoided mineral foundation ever since and have gone back to my liquids and powders.

Coverage is medium and buildable. Upon application, I must admit that it gives an even coverage. My pores were less visible and I used it relatively often (despite not liking it that much) as I liked how quick it was to apply it. Oil control for me was about 3-4 hours which is normal for L'oréal products but I did notice that after an hour or so, the color oxidized to a very dark finish despite me getting it in a shade lighter. Even though it gave a full and even coverage, I disliked how it looked cakey when layered for more coverage or touchups. It goes to show that this product is pigmented, which isn't a bad thing but when using this product, use a light hand as it isn't that finely milled. I found that the bristles of the brush provided was rather harsh, which made for an even more unpleasant experience. It broke me out every once in a while though but I reckon that had to do with the brush cleansing. :/

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Utopia22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really don't like powders. They feel as if I they can blow off my face anytime; not enough coverage. I tried to like this one - because of the mineral hype that was going on at the time - but I just couldn't get used to the application of it. The brush that comes with it doesn't make it much easier either. No, I went back to fluids with all their chemicals in it quickly after trying this 'healthy' stuff...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by femmearab

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

pro : Lots of coverage, didnt make me break out.
con: very hard to blend
Great for summerdays

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2010 8:47:00 PM More reviews by snowy0

I agree with both positive and negative opinions...anyway, makeup is a very personal thing...I don't like it because it makes me breakout. I got 7 pimples on my face after cleansing it off. Yes, it does give medium coverage and look neutral, but I don't want to pay "getting pimple" as an exchange. I just took it to the CVS to get my money back.
By the way, suggestion for the packaging: if you want to use it and take it with you, use a sticker or trap to cover some of the holes so that less product is coming out...