October 26, 2014 | 1375 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner-Black

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I like this eyeliner. It's decent quality and it stays put. I have only used it around the eye and not on the waterline so I don't know about that. It does have a little smugder at the other end but I prefer to use a brush to smudge. Overall, good drugstore find and I will keep buying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2010 10:12:00 AM More reviews by lolipop1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great eyeliner!! It glides on really well, the first time I bought it a quarter of it BROKE off, not cuz I twisted to up but the top was DRY!!!
I was like wtf..I spent 10 bucks on something that doesnt even work, after I broke off the tip, the rest was okay and it glides on well on the top lid..and it doesnt come off!!!
Except on the waterline, it smudges within a few hours but way better then other eyeliners!! The best one I tried. I think the price is worth it- It stays long on the top lid . Love it =D

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2010 12:17:00 PM More reviews by magicalbee

I am disappointed with this liner. I own the black shade and I need 2 coats to get a solid black color, otherwise it comes out gray. Secondly it smudges and wears away soon after applying. Maybe I need to use a sealer afterwards? I assumed that 'colorstay' meant it stays put.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 6:25:00 AM More reviews by darkpoet

This is one of the best kohl eyeliners I've used! I can't verify the 16-hour staying power, but I can say that this eyeliner has withstood extreme humidity+heat. The only downside is that if you line your bottom eyelids, it may smudge a little by the end of the day. I love the little sharpener at the end of the pencil. I considered this 'dirt cheap' because usually you can find a double-pack at Wal-Mart or Target for $6-7, or if you check your weekly circular for CVS/Walgreen's/Rite Aid, you can often find it for a Buy1Get1Free deal.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by skeletonpunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What I liked about this liner was that it was highly pigmented and a nice deep black color. Also, it applied very smoothly. Unfortunately, I don't buy into the whole "colorstay" deal - within an hour of applying I had raccoon eyes! There are other eyeliners out there that work better for a lower price, so I doubt I will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2009 2:37:00 AM More reviews by ririan

to be honest, I want to love this eyeliner so much, cos it is cheap, widely available and really stay on my waterline, BUT it gives me blurred vision whenever I apply it on my waterline :( so sad! I will stick to my equally effective but much more expensive MUFE aqua pencil then.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2009 12:29:00 PM More reviews by stephygc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I started with this eyeliner 3 years ago since I was looking for a liner that doesn't require to sharp and revlon to me guarantees a good quality. I love it, it's smooth, stays all day/night. The presentation is very useful since is rollover. Love it. It's the only black eyeliner I use and will definitely buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2009 11:59:00 AM More reviews by JuicyGlam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product still smudges on me all the time and the staying power is not impressive. I don't think it's as pigmented as other eyeliners out there. I am pretty disappointed considering the rave reviews. I'm sure it's a great product for some, but for me it just didn't cut it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Lahni

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG eyeliner! My old brand smudged and racoon'd like nobody's business, so I picked this up because of the promising reviews and it really is amazing. I have it in both black and brown; they're both very rich and extremely pigmented. It pulls a little, but if you use the neat little sharpener at the bottom of the pencil it fixes it.

This stuff has the best lasting power; even after P.E. in the morning at school (I'm one of those people who can't go ANYWHERE without something on their face) I don't need to reapply it, save for some touching up on the corners. The only downside is that it is tricky to get off. Even when I use special eye makeup remover, I still have to scrub and scrub to get rid of this sucker. Overall, I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone, and I will be repurchasing again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by ile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The best eyeliner ever. Kind of expensive for a drugstore brand,but it is worth the money. I have oily eyelids, but after applying MAC Prep+Prime Eyebase and some shadow this liner stays put for hours and hours and hours!!! It doesn't smudge, it doesn't loose its color through out the day, it is just amazing!!! I will keep buying it for as long as they make it. A+++++