Physicians Formula Conceal RX

3.9

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4, DIISOSTEARATE/POLYHYDROXYSTEARATE/SEBACATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3, DIISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, DIMETHICONE, LAURETH-12, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, PANTHENOL, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, SILICA, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIDECETH-9PG-AMODIMETHICONE, TRIDECETH-12, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN. MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON DIOXIDES, TALC, ULTRAMARINES, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN.

on 8/3/2011 7:11:00 PM

Best drugstore concealer I've tried! I'm usually not into concealers I just use a foundation, but my under eye circles are really bothering me, so I decided to purchase one, and didn't want to pay over 20$ at sephora. This works well, it covers really well, and stays really well. The packaging is simple and great and you only need a tiny dot. The color range sucks, but I bought the lightest one and it works and i'm very pale lol.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this on a whim. OMG! This stuff is an amazing heavy duty concealer.

This is a tad more expensive than Hard Candy Glamoflauge, but it works very closely to it.

I purcahsed this in Fair Light and it covers any minor imperfections with ease. You don't need much product. It comes in a small tube and very easy to find at your local drugstore.

This is not my HG concealer and it is amazing. Overall I recommend this stuff.

on 7/18/2011 12:48:00 AM

Yes it can! Physicians Formula Concealer Rx in "Fair Light" is the one I use and it is really amazing. This stuff can cover any thing you want. It is a thick concealer that has to be applied lightly and your done!

I have oily - acne prone skin and this covers my scarring and my under eye circles. I don't know where I have been with out this stuff.

Yes it dries quickly and it is heavy but the key is application. DON'T put too much.

This stuff works better than some high end ones I have tried.

I love this stuff. I will re-purchase over and over.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this concealer! I have been searching for a good quality, full coverage concealer from the drugstore and have finally found it. I have tried many drugstore concealers throughout my hunt and this one is amazing! It is full coverage and covers any skin imperfections and blemishes magically- it easily conceals blemishes that are usually difficult to conceal ( I don't know what it is but sometimes I just cannot conceal certain blemishes and my face ends up looking cakey). This concealer finally ends the hassle in trying to cover those stubborn pimples and stays put. My only complaint is the packaging- the color of the tube really threw me. I thought the concealer was going to be the color of the tube, I have light-medium skin but because of the color of the tube I went with the lightest shade thinking it was going to be too dark. The concealer is not the color of the tube but much lighter. It was a silly mistake on my part but I do think the color of the concealer tube can be misleading. I love this concealer and would highly recommend it!

on 6/28/2011 7:03:00 PM

Great coverage, great under makeup, just put a small amount and blend the outside. I use this under makeup in natural light and follow with whatever makeup I decide to use. If it's a scab or a really dark scar, I may touch up, but I think that's just from when I put the foundation on , it takes some off. I touch up with Mary Kay beigh concealer, because it matches my skin perfectly. I will buy it over and over :-)

on 6/19/2011 3:13:00 AM

wayyyy too thick and cakey on my face. If you need heavy coverage this is for you. I have somewhat of a yellowish skintone and this in "natural light" was way too light for me. definitely not suitable for asian skintypes.

on 6/17/2011 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love some of my phys. Formula blushes and bronzers because they caused no breakouts but this caused me to break out horribly (maybe I'm allergic to one of it's ingredients). I broke out even where I dont tend to break out :( coverage is decent but it is OBVIOUS that ur wearing make up. No matter how much I tried to blend in, just didn't do. guy came up and commented on my makeup, never before had anyone been able to tell I wear makeup. I'm on my iPhone sorry if I mispelled

on 6/5/2011 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a so-so product. I was expecting it to be great based on the raves here. But alas, the coverage wasn't all that it claimed. My Maybelline Age Rewind gave better coverage than this. Also, it was VERY drying and difficult to blend. My skin tone is NW25-30, and Natural Light was a pretty good match, although it may appear too light if not blended in correctly.

--------EDIT------------------
Wow, it's been almost a year since I purchased this concealer. It's been sitting under my sink, with all the other crap I hated. Since the weather's been getting a lot warmer lately, my maybelline concealers crease and turn me into a greaseball, so i decided to try this out again. NOTE: how you apply this determines how it'll look in the end. You need a TINY, like, microscopic, amount on your ring finger then you take your other ring finger and rub them together, this makes the heat from your fingers melt the product and make it easier to blend, then pat wherever you need covering. This lasts all day with minimal creasing and is absolutley amazing, especially for oily skin.

on 4/22/2011 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wasn't loving the concealer that I'd been using, so I decided to try a new one. I picked this up at Ulta for about $7. It has great coverage and lasts all day. The color selection is slim, but it seems like they could cover wide varieties of color because they blend in nicely. A little goes a very long way with this concealer. I use a very little amount for all my acne/undereye circles. Great coverage, lasts long, blends pretty easily. You also get a ton of concealer for the price. This is my favorite concealer.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I did alot of research before I buy products from drug stores. CVS recently has a 40 percent off sale this week and I had a 5 dollar coupon so I got this for less then a dollar. This is VERY thick. It covers very nicely but a little goes a long way. If you put too much it might be a little cakey. Overall I would definitely pick up another one if I run out.