September 18, 2014 | 1998 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Mat Black 0L

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Viesha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Color is decent and does last but the actual pencil dries out after a few months and tugs on the eye like nobody's business. Considering the price, I don't see how it's a value. Also, after sharpening, the tip breaks off, leaving the pencil useless. I'm going with Urban Decay next time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

As far as pencil eyeliners go this is my favourite staple. 0L is a super pigmented coal black. I used Urban Decays 24/7 Liners for a long time but these are definitely superior (although I will say that at times I do like the colors UD has a bit better). The 24/7s are very smooth and soft but they also smudge and melt away on me within hours. The aqua eyes are much better - they are a bit firmer (but not nearly as hard as regular kohl eyeliners) and last longer. Do they stay perfect all day long - no. But most days I prefer the speed and convenience of applying eyeliner with a pencil, so without using a waterproof liquid liner this is really the best thing I've found for daily use. Some smudging occurs but its minimal compared to any other pencils I've tried, and at least at the end of the day I can still see an actual black line along my lashes instead of a smudgey shadow of where liner used to be.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2010 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Beladahmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i do love this eyeliner. i didnt give it a 5 tho because its very expensive and it doesnt quite stay on my waterline.. but so far one of the best for a smudgy smokey eye.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2010 3:58:00 AM More reviews by Veritas709

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so impressed when the Sephora rep demonstrated this eyeliner. She glided it on my hand, waited for 2 minutes and tried to wipe it off. It did stayed on with no smearing whatsoever. She tried to convince me to buy a "special" makeup remover because I would not be able to remove this liner once it sets. So, of course I was so impressed I shelled out $17 to buy the liner but not the remover. Well as it turned out, I didn't have to buy the "special" makeup remover after all because this eyeliner just disappears after a couple hours. It left my eyes with some smearing mess. The texture is nice and creamy but what's the point when it doesn't even stay on. I'm very disappointed. A search for a good long lasting eyeliner continues...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by A11MadeUp

This product is unbelievable! I love it! I tried it in a sample size and used the little sample size for over a year before I lost it. I didn't want to shell out $17 on an eyeliner, but I simply can't live without it! I use it pretty much only for my lower water line, although I have used it on my upper lash line as well (I prefer liquid for the upper lash line). It lasts all night long! Most of the time, I don't even bring it out with me because I don't have to re-apply at all. It's so creamy and goes on so smooth. It's definitely my must-have.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/1/2010 4:10:00 PM More reviews by KTang18

I had very high hopes in this eyeliner after reading so many reviews and also watching reviews online. I do have oily lids. The eyeliner guaranteed that it will not melt after 90 seconds after application. I'm extremely disappointed in this eyeliner. I wanted an eyeliner that does not melt off my eyes. I applied this on my upper water line. This eyeliner transferred to my under-eye area after an hour. It's not even humid where I live.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by prettyascanbe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love using it to line my waterline yet I have used much cheaper more pigmented and creamier liners. Lasts decently long but a bit pricy for the quality I wish it could be darker and more pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 1:29:00 PM More reviews by rachelanneb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG eyeliner for my top lashes. It lasts all day long, even in sunny 90+ humid weather (I've tested this many times). Creamy application a'la UD 24-7 liners, but this doesn't transfer to upper lids or wear off like the UD liners do. The black is very black and vivid. And although they do wear well all day, the initial creamy dreamy application allows you to smudge it if wanted.

The only caveat is that this isn't the best for your water line- for some reason the black isn't as vivid on my waterline (I prefer UD 24-7 for that use). But all in all a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by doctordoom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

used to use this on my waterline but it just didn't last as long as it should have.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2010 1:54:00 AM More reviews by dianaec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good long lasting eyeliner. I have the black and the navy color and use both for the upper waterline and lining the upper lid. Stays put, good color payoff. The pencil is also a good consistency - not so soft that it mushes easily and not so hard that it skips when dragged across the skin.