LUSH Love Lettuce Mask

Agar Agar Decoction, Kaolin, Honey, Fullers Earth, Glycerine, Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almond Shells (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis), Lavender Oil (Lavendula hybrida), Chlorophyll, Perfume.

on 8/25/2010 9:56:00 PM

I love this mask! I love how its green like a stereotypical face mask. It reduces my oily skin breakouts. The almond shells exfoliates perfectly and my skin ends up baby soft. I would absolutely repurchase.

on 8/21/2010 8:40:00 PM

In reference to a previous comment, the moldiness is due to non refrigeration. The sales clerk lets you know to refrigerate it upon purchasing it. As far as my opinion, it is not my favorite. It feels okay when you take it off but the almond feels almost like glass. Maybe it is just my skin type but I don't see my self trying it again in the future.

on 8/17/2010 6:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

The scrubby shell bits are very sharp. Not for sensitive skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

OMG .
So I opened my sample container of this mask two weeks after buying it and I'm pretty sure it was moldy. (!!!) I had it kept tight in my makeup drawer, which was kept in my room so steam couldn't effect it. When I opened it, there was black ashing residue con half of the top portion of the mask. I was so freaked out thatI I almost threw this in my garbage, but then remembered that I should probably close it...

I'm really disappointed because I've heard so many good things about LUSH, and something stupid like mold had to ruin my high image for this company.

on 8/7/2010 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this!! It's fresh and wonderful! Leaves my skin in great condition. My teenage daughters love this as well (they also use the garlic-y one). The only down side is that because these are made fresh and have a short shelf life (also have to be kept in the fridge) you can't stock up! You have to visit the LUSH store and I live pretty far away from one (they are not available online to my knowledge).

I tried cupcake mask and was very disappointed and went back to LUSH so they could help me find a new one! They recommended this one and I completely fell in love.I ended up getting four masks out of it within the two week period (and my 50 year old father even got one out of it!) and felt like it was well worth it! It made my skin softer, feel cleaner, and really reduced the redness of my skin while taming my acne. I highly recommend it!

on 7/30/2010 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Quite possibly the holy grail of all lush products! Love lettuce has a nice light lavender scent to it and applies nicely. The little almond bits exfoliate as you rinse it off and rejuvenates my skin when used once a week whether it be summer or winter! :)

on 7/5/2010 9:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love using this product on hot sweaty days. It's lovely, refreshing and the lavender smell is quite pleasant.

on 6/26/2010 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this mask and have purchased it several times. I love the natural, non-irritating ingredients in it. It just smells and feels so FRESH. It does not leave the skin dry like some other masks and feels very refreshing. The honey and almond shells moisturize your skin and leave the natural skin oils in tact. It's great to put on after a long hard day or even before heading out somewhere. It's unlikely to break you out. The only thing people complain about is the short shelf life, but hey that's a GOOD THING in my view. It's nice to know that your cosmetics are made of real LIVING ingredients rather than synthetic chemicals.

on 6/26/2010 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I wanted to love this product. I put it on and the first thing I wasn't sure of was the smell. I like floral scents and this smells like a spice rack. Then if felt tight, and I was worried. I washed it off and my skin felt soft, but not different. I went to bed disappointed. I woke up this morning and -yay- I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! My pimples/blemishes are gone. All of them. I had a massive one on my chin that has been reduced to a teensy pink blur. My skin feels sooo soft. The scent is gone, which is a plus for me. Also, my skin looks bright, almost like its glowing. I'm very satisfied and will probably buy again.