LUSH Love Lettuce Mask

Agar Agar Decoction, Kaolin, Honey, Fullers Earth, Glycerine, Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almond Shells (Prunus dulcis), Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis), Lavender Oil (Lavendula hybrida), Chlorophyll, Perfume.

on 7/30/2010 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Quite possibly the holy grail of all lush products! Love lettuce has a nice light lavender scent to it and applies nicely. The little almond bits exfoliate as you rinse it off and rejuvenates my skin when used once a week whether it be summer or winter! :)

on 7/5/2010 9:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love using this product on hot sweaty days. It's lovely, refreshing and the lavender smell is quite pleasant.

on 6/26/2010 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this mask and have purchased it several times. I love the natural, non-irritating ingredients in it. It just smells and feels so FRESH. It does not leave the skin dry like some other masks and feels very refreshing. The honey and almond shells moisturize your skin and leave the natural skin oils in tact. It's great to put on after a long hard day or even before heading out somewhere. It's unlikely to break you out. The only thing people complain about is the short shelf life, but hey that's a GOOD THING in my view. It's nice to know that your cosmetics are made of real LIVING ingredients rather than synthetic chemicals.

on 6/26/2010 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I wanted to love this product. I put it on and the first thing I wasn't sure of was the smell. I like floral scents and this smells like a spice rack. Then if felt tight, and I was worried. I washed it off and my skin felt soft, but not different. I went to bed disappointed. I woke up this morning and -yay- I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! My pimples/blemishes are gone. All of them. I had a massive one on my chin that has been reduced to a teensy pink blur. My skin feels sooo soft. The scent is gone, which is a plus for me. Also, my skin looks bright, almost like its glowing. I'm very satisfied and will probably buy again.

on 6/26/2010 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. This is my holy grail of skin care items. I bought this on a whim and I feel that it must have been destiny because my skin looks amazing. First off, putting this mask on after it's been in the fridge feels so good after a long hard day. I actually use this as a cleanser/mask (I wipe off my makeup and then I slather this on). You don't need a lot of it, either. One jar will last you about 1.5-2 weeks if you use it every day like I do. It soothes my skin, cleanses it of all the oil and impurities gathered during the day, and exfoliates (it's part scrub, so after I've let it set for 10 minutes I wet my face a little and then gently rub). You have to be sure to use a good toner afterwards, though, because it does leave a little residue (on the cotton pads I use for my toner I see a little bit of green after I wipe my face). After I wash off the mask my skin feels so nice-soft, clean, glowing and rejuvenated. I was a little worried about using this product at first because one of the ingredients is almond oil. I'm hesitant of any oil because I have super oily skin. But, this mask whisks away all of the nasty oil and replaces it with essential oils that are good for your skin, so it doesn't dry you out. It also helps a lot with acne, and evening your skin tone. It might even help reduce the size of your pores, but it's a little early yet for me to tell. If it has done anything for my pores it's only slightly noticeable. But anyways, my skin has never looked this amazing before. Kudos to Lush I can't wait to buy more of this product. I also love that they have a recycling program, so after you turn in 5 empty containers you get a free mask.

on 6/6/2010 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is my most favorite mask out of all LUSH's face mask. Only downfall I have for this one is that you have to use it within a couple weeks.

on 6/4/2010 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOOOVE THIS MASK!! I've only tried two lush masks but I feel no need to try any other ones because I am in love with this one!. I only use it about twice a week, wish I could use it daily because I love how my face feels after using it.super soft!!! and fresh! the smell is not so bad...I actually like it! smells fresh like trees or grass :)

on 5/31/2010 10:35:00 AM

Ay first I really wasn't sure about this bright green mask at all, but after the first go I decided I like it. My skin was looking pretty good beforehand and I didn't notice any dramatic change after using the mask. But just before I tried it the second time round, my skin was sadly in need of some help - a bit blotchy, dull and not so smooth. A quick session with Love Lettuce and voila! Lovely glowing, smooth skin, great!
I would recommend a gentle hand when removing the mask, since the exfoliating bits would probably be a bit harsh otherwise, but I had no trouble.

on 5/17/2010 11:10:00 AM

WOW, It does brighten up my face. I can't stop checking myself out in the mirror after the first application. It's great and will definitely buy again. I'm not too fond of the smell though. nevertheless I'm loving the results!

on 5/15/2010 7:16:00 PM

This is a nice mask. It cleanses well, functions as a scrub and leaves your face clean yet moisturized. It is not my favourite Lush mask though, but it still is a really nice mask.

Popular Masks