April 18, 2014 | 1993 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by kimt99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first mascara and looking back at pictures of me wearing it, I wouldn't suggest ever wearing it as it just looks clumpy and awful.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by SandraDeee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is awful. If you're a preteen and just starting to use makeup and only wear mascara and lip gloss I can see why you'd like this.

At first I thought that maybe the brush was just bad, so I tried a different brush, but it just can't be saved. It clumps, weighs down, smudges.

Worst of all. It FLAKES. After I'd worn it for a few hours it started flaking like crazy.

Maybelline makes a lot of good mascaras, this just isn't one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by cathykl

I heard so many good things about this and decided to try it out myself. I wish I had seen the reviews here first because this is possibly the most useless product for my lashes (or I should say lack thereof!!)

I have small eyes and pretty much non-existant lashes. So I need something that really makes a difference. This looks like I put nothing on at all! Even when I apply 3 coats - nada. Waste of time, effort and money.

If you already have long, thick lashes this will probably gives you a nice natural look. But if you want any noticeable volume or length I would keep on walking and not bother with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by SydneyXoXO1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

personally i love this mascara i am asian and have asian eyelashes so this works for me,its simple with no gimmicks. things like maybelline falshies and collosal dont work for me but this dose, it might not work for everyone but i like it. but the brush is a little small i would prefer if it was longer.The only other thing i didnt like is the packaging .

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by HashtagMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Mkay, I'm going to have to disagree with everyone else because I love this mascara! (It isn't my favorite though.) The packaging is just freaking cute first of all, which is the reason I bought it. In places like Target and Walmart these great lash mascaras always appear once in my visit, so I bought it. The price was kind of reasonable for a mascara like this. Next, it kind of clumps but not easily, and it's nice on my top lashes, but I use a different mascara to do my bottom lashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

well..it looks wonderful the first ten minutes,after that it start smudge badly....it really makes ur lash look oh so pretty(i use the very black ones)the color is very glossy and black,natural without flaking....it would be great if it can stop smudge like crazy..too bad

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by 44Gracie

This product is okay. The packaging is really cute because the green and pink reminds me of watermelons! It has minimal clumping and it's just a decent mascara for everyday wear. It doesn't give volume or much length tho. The price is great because it's really affordable. I have the waterproof one and it lasts really really long, but im not sure about the washable version. i made sure to pick up the waterproof one because i didnt want raccoon eyes if i yawn. Overall, its an okay product and wouldnt repurchase only because there are better products out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by CarlieJacobsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know lots of people love this, but I found it to be very wet. I have pretty long lashes so I had dots of mascara above and below my eyes because I couldn't help blinking before it dried.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

yep a classic that lives by it's hype! love everything about this mascara even the pink and green packaging!! really love the formula and the ability to coat lashes evenly! HG product definitely! love

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by cankcank

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought it because the packaging was so familiar, I thought it must be good! A shame I didn't check the reviews here first, because it's a shocker. No volume, clumps instantly. The applicator is awkward and messy. Slightly lengthening and adds colour, but really I would rather wear nothing at all.