September 30, 2014 | 1066 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by daisymrgrta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't understand the cult following of this mascara! Back when I was a teenager and first started wearing makeup I bought an Almay mascara and it was perfect for a starter mascara. I then bought this mascara because "everyone was using it" and I hated it. I'm 35 years old now and I decided to try this stuff again..... I should've saved the few dollars this cost me. After one use it went straight to the trash. It did nothing for my lashes. I like a mascara that gives volume and length and this definitely isn't it. I don't understand why this stuff is raved about in magazines. My fave mascara is Maybelline Volume Express Falsies the original waterproof formula (not the Flared and not Black Drama)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by jojoS34

This mascara has a horrible brush which does nothing for my lashes. The application is clumpy and it melts off after two hours. In Australia it's around $15 which is a total waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by hilarybeauty55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

only plus side would be the price, it's cheap... but
The brush is terrible and clumpy. the formula is okay, the price is great, but its very irritating to your eyes and it burns the first time you use it. I use a old mascara wand that i like and dip it in the great lash bottle, because i'm cheap and i don't want to waste it, but i won't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by StilettoGlamourBarbie24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was my first mascara. It's a decent mascara for the price, but definitely not an HG product. Also, I feel it's a bit drying, so it's a good idea to use a lash conditioner or a bit of olive oil on your eyelashes at night to avoid breakage

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by pert

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I guess I am in the minority on here but I really like this mascara. It never clumps or flakes and gives my lashes a nice separated and natural look

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Worst mascara ever. Unless you like your eyes to look like short spider legs. I am clueless as to how it's been around so long. It just doesn't do what a woman needs her mascara to do: thicken, lengthen, and be clump free. It does the opposite of all these things. The reviews speak for themselves.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Always hated this mascara. Don't get the hype

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by madisonhouston9

It's an ok mascara. It makes your lashes look big. That's literally the only pro to it. I'll start listing the cons.
-It clumps badly.
-It flakes.
-It smudges.
-Thee brush is so awkwardly shaped and picks up too much product so it always gets on my eyelid.
-It irritates my contacts.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by skitles78

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara seriously sucks. The brush is so small that you have to spend awhile just to make it look like you even are wearing mascara. Also I have problems with this mascara ending up under by eyes by mid day. I'll stick with my Covergirl lashblast

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by sweetsparkless

I was not impressed at all. I had heard so many good things and had to try it for the price. Covergirl ClumpCrusher is way better.