August 23, 2014 | 1008 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Chance Eau Fraiche

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by milly1984

I love this fragranc e- i realise that it is in the pricey end of the market, but it is a signature smell and manages to be opulent and fresh, without the kicker that sometimes comes with chanel of being too heavy or mature for younger women.
I love it - it is my second favourite perfume and one i would recommend to all who like their perfume fresh and light but with staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by joey444

This is my first Chanel perfume and I must say that I am loving it. It's definitely expensive but the smells lasts all day long for me so I guess it's worth it. My DH described the scent as mature and sexy...Two thumbs up!

Edit: While I'm still loving the perfume, something about the scent of men's cologne that is lingering for a little too long is starting to annoy me a little....will NOT be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by contagiouscharm

I've tried a good amount of fragrances and next to Versace bright crystals this is by far my favorite. I love the fresh clean scent! it also lasts all day long. Another plus is that even my boyfriend commented how great it smelled the first time I wore it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2009 7:11:00 PM More reviews by tdotali

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have recently decided that I want a signature scent. I am a not perfume aficionado, in fact, I dislike many perfumes as I am extremely sensitive and they tend to give me headaches and nausea. So after perusing MUA, I decided that I wanted to try Chanel Mademoiselle. At the Chanel counter the SA introduced me to Chance Eau Fraiche and I was immediately drawn to it.
Throughout the day, I thoroughly enjoyed all the changes that the scent went through. In fact there was a point that I couldn't stop smelling my wrist!
I got a sample because I want to make sure that I love it before purchasing and I am excited to try it out tomorrow morning:) So far, I'm loving it. I've never felt excited about a perfume before:)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by kaylakayla

I've only been able to smell this in the store, but it smells SOOO amazing.

However...the price makes me sad. I'll never be able to buy this. =(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2009 1:26:00 AM More reviews by tan0h0lic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have tried this on several occasions but never bought a bottle. It has a lovely green/citrus scent that is not like most Chanel's. I don't even think it really smells like the original chance. The color of the juice is eye catching and I like the overall look of the bottle. I am put off by the price... and how the staying power just is NOT there. If you like this scent I would recommend Miss Dior Cherie L'eau. It is also a "green" scent and lasts much longer than Chance Eau Fraiche. Cheaper too!

EDIT: Finally bought a bottle, and I must say the staying power is MUCH better than when I tested it out. Still fresh in a citrus kind of way, but the dry down is ACTUALLY very similar to the original Chance. I prefer this variety the most of the three that are available. Rating this again, I give it 4.5.... I will have this in my collection for a while. Well executed, makes me feel good, and I get many compliments on this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 4:06:00 AM More reviews by aznbebebabe

Im not typically a perfume gal but Ive been getting more into it as I get older. My fav is Dior Addict 2 but this is a close 2nd. Usually I think Chanel smells too old, like my grandma. However this smells fresh. It still has a signature Chanel sophistication but with a younger twist. It lasts a long time on me and the men seem to love it. Expensive but it is Chanel.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Noboho

This is the greenest smelling perfume I've ever smelled! I like it, just not for me. My sister wears this and it smells divine on her. It's sophisticated and fresh. It's stong, so a little bit goes a long way. I find that the scent lingers for ages, which is excellent. I am more of a gourmand loving, Vanilla kind of girl, so the greenness of Eau Fraiche is just too sharp an opposition from what I normally wear. But I can still appreciate it because it does smell so lovely. It reminds me of Carnal Flower by Frederic Malle, only minace the faintly sweet coconut note. This one is ALL green.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2009 9:51:00 AM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

Chance Eau Fraiche is simply my favorite! It's fresh, long-lasting, and wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2009 8:36:00 AM More reviews by kewlhat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this perfume! The only way I can describe it is "sophisticated." I get tons of compliments on it!