April 16, 2014 | 2023 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Chance Eau Fraiche

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by contagiouscharm

I've tried a good amount of fragrances and next to Versace bright crystals this is by far my favorite. I love the fresh clean scent! it also lasts all day long. Another plus is that even my boyfriend commented how great it smelled the first time I wore it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2009 7:11:00 PM More reviews by tdotali

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have recently decided that I want a signature scent. I am a not perfume aficionado, in fact, I dislike many perfumes as I am extremely sensitive and they tend to give me headaches and nausea. So after perusing MUA, I decided that I wanted to try Chanel Mademoiselle. At the Chanel counter the SA introduced me to Chance Eau Fraiche and I was immediately drawn to it.
Throughout the day, I thoroughly enjoyed all the changes that the scent went through. In fact there was a point that I couldn't stop smelling my wrist!
I got a sample because I want to make sure that I love it before purchasing and I am excited to try it out tomorrow morning:) So far, I'm loving it. I've never felt excited about a perfume before:)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by kaylakayla

I've only been able to smell this in the store, but it smells SOOO amazing.

However...the price makes me sad. I'll never be able to buy this. =(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2009 1:26:00 AM More reviews by tan0h0lic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have tried this on several occasions but never bought a bottle. It has a lovely green/citrus scent that is not like most Chanel's. I don't even think it really smells like the original chance. The color of the juice is eye catching and I like the overall look of the bottle. I am put off by the price... and how the staying power just is NOT there. If you like this scent I would recommend Miss Dior Cherie L'eau. It is also a "green" scent and lasts much longer than Chance Eau Fraiche. Cheaper too!

EDIT: Finally bought a bottle, and I must say the staying power is MUCH better than when I tested it out. Still fresh in a citrus kind of way, but the dry down is ACTUALLY very similar to the original Chance. I prefer this variety the most of the three that are available. Rating this again, I give it 4.5.... I will have this in my collection for a while. Well executed, makes me feel good, and I get many compliments on this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 4:06:00 AM More reviews by aznbebebabe

Im not typically a perfume gal but Ive been getting more into it as I get older. My fav is Dior Addict 2 but this is a close 2nd. Usually I think Chanel smells too old, like my grandma. However this smells fresh. It still has a signature Chanel sophistication but with a younger twist. It lasts a long time on me and the men seem to love it. Expensive but it is Chanel.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Noboho

This is the greenest smelling perfume I've ever smelled! I like it, just not for me. My sister wears this and it smells divine on her. It's sophisticated and fresh. It's stong, so a little bit goes a long way. I find that the scent lingers for ages, which is excellent. I am more of a gourmand loving, Vanilla kind of girl, so the greenness of Eau Fraiche is just too sharp an opposition from what I normally wear. But I can still appreciate it because it does smell so lovely. It reminds me of Carnal Flower by Frederic Malle, only minace the faintly sweet coconut note. This one is ALL green.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2009 9:51:00 AM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

Chance Eau Fraiche is simply my favorite! It's fresh, long-lasting, and wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2009 8:36:00 AM More reviews by kewlhat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this perfume! The only way I can describe it is "sophisticated." I get tons of compliments on it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by davina20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I adore this perfume. I wanted it for ages, but the price is very high, after having tired it on at the pharmarcy a million times, I decided to just to buy it. One that can be worn night or day. It is more of a summer smell, but could defanitly be a signature scent for all year round. The bottle is simplistic, but the perfume is green colored, so gives it it a bit of a visual appeal. I found most Chanel perfumes are more sphisticated and mature, this one is defanitly one for the younger Chanel fan. Its very fresh, I would have to say one of my best perfumes, and im sure this one is going to be timeless. Shame there is no lotion or body wash though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2009 12:38:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my first bottle of Chanel and I love it.....last 4ever and it smells like a million bucks....get a ton of compliments.....I never saw myself wearing this brand because they smelled Old:) this is fresh and did I say smell good and last 4ever on clothes....expensive but so worth it....hopefully it last 4ever bcuz this is $$. Overall you got the $$ and always wanted a Chanel perfume but found them too harsh on the nostril....give this a try should not disappoint:)