April 18, 2014 | 903 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by laundromat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

First off, very sleek packaging! Little pot w/ an extra long, tapered cap.

PROS:
- color is glossy and rich
- absolutely waterproof!
- sharp and precise brush
- doesn't flake or fade
- can't beat the price

CONS:
- transfers/bleeds a tiny bit. It gets on my lashes and needs to be combed through sometimes
- because it is truly H2O proof, can be hard to take off. Most removers and cloths will have a hard time, you'll need an oil based product. I use EVOO.

I think I'll definitely repurchase, I really like the brush, color, and lasting ability. Would be rated a 5 if it didn't transfer.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by nast1a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not a makeup expert, but I didn't have much trouble applying this product. The brush is a little stiff, but it's not too bad. However, I can't use this eyeliner because it's terribly hard to remove. I tried two different removers and had to scrape for an hour to get most of it off. Wasn't worth the pain.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by hanakim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

its a nice eyeliner, but first time i used it its a total nightmare, but i really want it to work, its hard to get it off, its an advantage if you want your make up to stay put,so i tried using other brush to put this on and it worked okay, the color looks glossy or somewhat metallic makes it really visible, for beginners this is not the eyeliner for you, but for make up artist/ make up expert this is one of the best, just use your special tricks

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by aeriekah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I definitely did not like the stiff applicator & I would actually get some eyeliner on my uncurled eyelashes. The color is black/and pigmented, so I had no need to redip for darker effect.

As far as performance, at the end of the day the color holds and for the most part it has not budged but I get some transfer on my crease and I could feel it has transferred when I blink b/c its sticky. It does smudge underneath my eye but that could be my mascara (doubt it tho b/cI didnt have that problem when I used another liner, same mascara).

Im sure the eyeliner is definitely dry once I finish my makeup routine so it could be moisture or oil that attributes to the transfer of the eyeliner onto my lid.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by honeychild66

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought people who previously posted didn't know what they were talking about when they said this product is weird. It is weird. It runs a bit but hard to take off?? Indeed! I don't bother now trying to take it off because it hurts and I'm certain it will cause wrinkles around my eyes if I keep trying. However, the caveat to using this product is gently scraping almost all the liner off the brush in the inner rim. Well, because this liner has to be put on in sparse amounts. You really almost have to have the skill of a makeup artist to use this somewhat effectively. I rim my eyes with regular kohl liner first, then put this on because if I use just this product, it will produce a tight feeling around my eyes. And I line my eyes with a slightly thinner line than I normally would otherwise it will crease but that's okay. I put up with this because liner is so black, it looks like it's glowing black. It's weird, it's like a glowing dark black. I like that, but it's a lot of effort for me to use this liner.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by alexap3

I wanted to like this eyeliner but the two times I used it, I couldn't help but thinking WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE?! It started creasing on my lids 2 minutes, yes, MINUTES after I applied it, over a primer, mind you. Then as it wears off, it feels sticky on your lid every time you blink. But the best thing was when I tried to take it off. After all the smearing it did on my lids, this thing would NOT COME OFF. I had to tug and tug to get some of it off.
So that's what I don't get about this product. It causes an oil slick on my lids, smears everywhere and then refuses to come off? How is that even possible? I'm hoping I just got a bad batch. Either way, the Milani one makes more sense: it never wants to come off but at least it doesn't smudge all day.
Also, the applicator is kind of eh, could be better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by makeupleasure

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this eyeliner! I use it everyday on my WATERLINE...For me it stays a whole school day! *Applying it from 7:20am and lasting till 5:10pm!
You do have to check for a little smudging throughout the day, but it's not a problem- just take a wet paper towel/lotion and swipe under your eyes and your good! I also have oily lids/skin, and wear contacts and when I started out applying this to my waterline I was terrible at it...A tone got in my eyes, I looked very scary, but you just have to take out your contacts and rinse them with solution and allow eyeliner to dry before putting them back in. When I get it in my eye, It doesn't hurt- I just blink multiple times till all the eyeliner is on my lower waterline then wipe it off with lotion and a towel. paid $4<3

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by theocat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My number 1 criteria for judging eyeliner products is how well it stays on without smudging or fading. and this one definitely does neither! it is my go to liquid eyeliner. However, you have to be really careful applying as if you make a mistake and get some where you don't want it, it can be a real pain to get off! Also, the product can tend to clump on the lashes. All in all, love it for the staying power-but I acknowledge there are definitely some shortfalls. I have only used the smoky colour one, I love the colour and intensity.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by underage

At first I hated this eyeliner. I adore the Wet 'n' Wild Megaliner but I hated how easily it ran if I cried even one tear. This stuff is definitely water proof but not at all like the Megaliner. The brush is a hard felt tip, which I really disliked at first but I got used to it. It stays on ALL DAY even through crying. It dries to a shiny dark black which I love. You need to use an oil based remover to get it off though. I used Lancome's eye makeup remover and it gets it all off! It takes some getting used to but this eyeliner will stay all day and is a great deal

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 4:30:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

just a crappy knock off of milani infinite liquid liner which is a dupe for mac liquidlast. very, very waterproof but the sponge applicator sucks and the formula is very watery. needs to be removed with an oil cleanser or something specifically for wp makeup. i would not recommend this product and would recommend the milani if you're looking for something waterproof but a bit better in quality.