Wet 'n' Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

C8-9 Isoparaffin, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Polysilicone-6, Isododecane, Trihydroxystearin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheral [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Black 2/CI, Chromium Hydroxide Green/CI 77266, Iron Oxides/CI 77491,CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007] 1111

on 10/2/2012 12:55:00 AM

this is my fifth time buying this prouduct! I love great for a dancer like me nice longwear:) stays black and clean all day great price but a little on the cheaper side but thats ok sometimes but i love it anyways

on 10/1/2012 12:14:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this one like many others, thinking it would be just like the Mega Liner liquid, but waterproof. I never have a problem with the regular one migrating, so I don't even know why I thought I needed this one. Big mistake. Why is the "brush" thing so stiff? It hurts and doesn't flex with your eye, so it skips along making a mess. The color payoff is much lighter than the regular one, too, because the dumb applicator strips it off as it's going on. It does last forever, and I had to remove with coconut oil. I think I will use the brush from the Mega Liner when that runs out, and see if I like it better.
ETA: I ended up returning it to Rite Aid. By the end of the day, it turned tacky like glue! I don't even have oily eyelids. My lids were seriously sticking so much I had trouble closing my eyes. Awful stuff.

on 9/9/2012 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I hated this product! I am such a big fan on the wet n wild Megaliner in black, so when i saw this one i thought i would give it a try because it is water proof after all. But i hated it. Its really watery and the brush applicator sucks. Will not be buying this again!

on 9/6/2012 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I grabbed this product in dark brown by accident, I was actually planning to buy it in black.

Anyhow, it comes in a typical liquid eyeliner packaging, a small pot and a screw on handle. The tip is nothing to complain about, it is consisted of flexible hairs, instead of a foam-y hard tip. You do find some higher-end liquid eyeliner providing this sort of tip.

The reason for the single lippie is simply due to the formula. It is supposed to be waterproof. However, it chipps right off with a touch of oil. For example, you put it on in the morning, after 2-3 hours, the product starts to disappear from your inner corners.

Will not purchase again.

on 8/4/2012 2:38:00 AM

The brush was so rigid and awkward that it hurt my eyes just to put it on. It tugged at my lids and the color payoff (I got it in brown) was terrible. The consistency was sticky and so hard to take off later. It irritated my eyes after one day of use, so it quickly went into the trash that same day. It was such a waste. :(

on 7/31/2012 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product due to all the great reviews (and the very affordable price!) but it is not as waterproof for me as it seems to be for other users. My eyelids get pretty oily so by the end of the day, the eyeliner had smudged onto my top lid, i looked like a mess! Wont be repurchasing this.

on 7/22/2012 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

This stuff went straight in the trash after my first time using it. While it was very waterproof, the brush was so awkward to use and when I tried to apply it it ended up all over my lashes and got them all gross and stuck together and smeared all over my eyelid. What a waste. Dont even bother

on 7/21/2012 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

So I bought this product thinking that it would be the same as the Wet n Wild Mega liner, but waterproof. Unfortunately, the tip of the brush on the H2O was very hard and it was difficult to create a smooth line. This eyeliner is as tough as nails, like it's impossible to remove it without an oil based remover.

I've never used this much as an eyeliner but I've found another use for it; draw on potential tattoos. I was thinking of getting a small tattoo on my arm and I wanted to go around with it and ask for people's opinions/get used to having a tattoo. The tip is thin and hard so it works like a normal pencil and it was easy to draw the design on my skin. I've had it on for several days now and it still hasn't come off despite the showers/soap that it has come in contact with.

on 7/10/2012 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I stopped using this product entirely because the tip is too rigid and I find it painful/too difficult to make a thin, consistent line.

This would be ok if the liner wasn't quite so waterproof... It requires water, plus a cleanser/remover and a LOT of scrubbing to get off your eyes, to the point where my skin is red, irritated and swollen.

Would not reccommend for users with sensitive skin who often make mistakes when applying.

on 7/3/2012 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm usually a huge fan of gel liners but wanted to try a liquid liner for something different, and this was pretty cheap so I decided to give it a try. First off it really is water proof and it was a little difficult for me to get off, and I was using a makeup remover. I don't really mind that though because when I get an eyeliner I want it to last all day and stay put. The only thing I really don't like as much is the brush. Since I really couldn't get the brush it came with to do what I wanted to do I used an angled eyeliner brush which helped make my lines more precise.