October 24, 2014 | 1306 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2012 6:36:00 AM More reviews by blush1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I stopped using this product entirely because the tip is too rigid and I find it painful/too difficult to make a thin, consistent line.

This would be ok if the liner wasn't quite so waterproof... It requires water, plus a cleanser/remover and a LOT of scrubbing to get off your eyes, to the point where my skin is red, irritated and swollen.

Would not reccommend for users with sensitive skin who often make mistakes when applying.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by SammiXo

I'm usually a huge fan of gel liners but wanted to try a liquid liner for something different, and this was pretty cheap so I decided to give it a try. First off it really is water proof and it was a little difficult for me to get off, and I was using a makeup remover. I don't really mind that though because when I get an eyeliner I want it to last all day and stay put. The only thing I really don't like as much is the brush. Since I really couldn't get the brush it came with to do what I wanted to do I used an angled eyeliner brush which helped make my lines more precise.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by TheEmppu24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is my fave liquid eyeliner. It doesn't smudge It doesn't come off it stays all day! It's really cheap for me here in Europe it cost 4 euros. What i know it's 2 dollars in USA! So it will not hurt if you give it a try!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2012 12:26:00 PM More reviews by anniekwan

I like the brush of this eyeliner, very easy to control. It stays on pretty good. What I don't like about it is.. it has a funky smell to it but it doesn't bother me that much. It also has a matte finish which I don't prefer. It is also hard to get off. I wouldn't recommend to people who are beginners and mistake prone.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Xintothebreezex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I really loved this liner in the beginning. I only use felt tip liners that have the little pot. It goes on so smooth and evenly, and gives me great control over the line I'm making, which is great.

The most waterproof liner I have ever tried! I wore it one day, beginning at 630 am, went to a relay for life, came home and slept til noon the next day, and took a shower. It still looked absolutely flawless! Definitely need make up remover for this one though.

Only thing is that Both of my eyes got very red and irritated for a week after using this for a few days. As soon as I stopped using it, my eyes were better. I guess I can't use it anymore :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Jessie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. Once this is on your eyes, it doesn't move until you take it off with eye makeup remover. The felt tip is a little stiff but I like that because it gives you alot more control.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by dragonaire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the brush on this eyeliner, and it was my HG in my youth. However after trying it again recently, I don't really like it anymore. It could be that my lids are oily, but every single time I wear this eyeliner, it smudges on not only my eyelids, but on the edges and at the bottom. I come out of work with black shadows under my eyes. Not attractive!
While the applicator is still my favorite out of any eyeliner I've used (thick tip for thick application and good precision), the formula just isn't good for my oily skin

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Persephone12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a good waterproof liquid line bought this on a whim.

PERFECT ! The applicator tip makes the liner go on percise and smooth . It does not smear or fade at all . I love it. It is a staple in my regime now. And dirt cheap? Who could ask for more .

Love love love !

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by randers

I absolutely love WnW's megaliner liquid liner, so I picked up the H20 version in Espresso since the color looked nice. I was surprised to find that this product does not have the same brush, but a felt tip pen instead. I really dislike it; it's hard to apply a thin line and it feels rough again the delicate eye area.

Second issue is the waterproof-ness. =It is SUPER waterproof. Like, almost impossible to get off. I guess that comes with the territory, but it means that I won't be using this as an everyday product, especially since I don't have any wearability issues with regular formula.

I almost returned it, but decided to keep it around in the event that I will be going in the water and I want liquid liner on, and I will just use the brush from the regular eyeliner. Overall, I was disappointed in this product, especially compared to the regular version. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

The formula of this is pretty good, When they say this stuff is water proof it really is waterproof It will not come off with water and actually alot of cleaners. The black color is very black and pigmented, I usually use the regular MegaLiner from wet n wild but they were out one day so I picked up the waterproof instead. This one comes with a really hard felt tipped applicator that I can't STAND using on my eyes, probably just personal preference so I gave this eyeliner away....If you don't like using brushes or if you're just beginning to get into using liquid eyeliner, then it'd probably be good for you!!! Perfect for oily eyelids it wont slide off...PERIOD