Maybelline Define A Lash

3.3

Ingredients from packaging: Isodecane, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Water (Agua), Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Paraffin, Alcohol Denat., Polyvinyl Laurate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, PEG 30 Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

on 3/18/2012 12:07:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This is a great mascara and comparable to full n soft by maybelline (which I couldn't find). Its just as good as any high end expensive mascara and you can wear on bottom lashes because it doesn't smudge.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've had better, I've had much worse, it's pretty damn cheap though. It seperates lashes okay but it's nothing special.

on 2/20/2012 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I don't understand why everyone is complaining about this mascara. It's amazing! Although it does work alot better when it has dried out some!

on 2/20/2012 2:32:00 PM

LOL... I actually joined this site just to complain about this product. I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing it. Product goes on ok, but quickly deteriorates after that. When trying to separate the lashes, clumps and little fibers begin flaking off. When I try to curl my lashes, it turns into a gummy mess.

this mascara is amazing! it gives me no clumps, length & volume. but the applicator is really annoying...

I think the formula is good, but I HATE the floppy mascara wand. I used this until it was gone, but that soft applicator was really annoying. Sometimes it felt like clown show mascara application or something - ha.

on 2/5/2012 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I've used the mascara for years, it's definitely one of my top picks.
So far I've probably only found under a handful of mascaras that I'd buy again, and this definitely on top! It's very easy to apply, the brush works well with my lashes. Naturally my lashes like to intertwine together, and it's quite aggravating. However this mascara helps separate them as well as define them tremendously, as advertised. I found that this mascara applies a considerable amount of length to my lashes, and the volume is fantastic. Not to mention this mascara is not highly perfumed like other mascaras I've tried - the scent is not overbearing at all, as a matter of fact it's quite pleasant and not irritating to the eye at all.
I highly recommend this mascara if you like length, and volume without your eyelashes having to be too clumped together.
Enjoy! (:

on 2/5/2012 11:43:00 AM

This is probably one of my top drugstore picks. Im a mascara junkie always trying to fiind the perfect mascara and this for a drugstore one is close. It really does give good definition pretty good length but not much volume i like mine to be big long fake looking. This had no clumps barley to no flaking. I would recomend this if your looking for a lengthing and defining mascara thats cheaper.

LOVE THIS MASCARA. I usually don't tend to where mascra for the fact i always mark myself. However, this brush is very flexible and the formula works great on my lashes! I would buy this again in waterproof! C:

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I purchased this product after a recommendation from a friend and I hated it!!! It has more to do with the wand really so when I ran out of my other mascara I just swapped the wands which fit into this one. I expected this mascara to define all my lashes but all it did was clump them all together and made me look like I barely had any lashes!!! Honestly not the best product for me. I like mascaras to actually define each and every one of my lashes... So no, I will not be purchasing this in the future.

Popular Mascaras