September 24, 2014 | 1518 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by kikulicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Move over LipIce/Neutrogena/Kiehl's/Body Shop. Here's a product that doesn't have that icky synthetic fragrance/come off as too sticky. It's also moisturizing, and doesn't cake. Definitely a thumbs up + will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 3:55:00 AM More reviews by Robints

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip balm can ALWAYS be found on me. I need it to live at this point. Just kidding about that of course, but seriously this product and I are best friends! I first started using it about a year ago when I visited San Francisco and my lips became SUPER dry so I would apply it at night before I went to sleep and in the morning and only had to reply it a few times through out the day (mostly after eating). Now I am back home in Hawaii where its mostly warm so I only have to apply it in the morning and I am good! Bottom line- Product is reasonably priced, makes lips feel INCREDIBLY soft, a little goes a long way, comes in other great versions, all natural, worth a try!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a great product, but it costs a little more than I'm willing to spend on it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by EAPK12

I love everything about this lip balm but there is one thing I can't get over.
When ever I use it, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth that burns in the back of my throat. I don't have any problems with the other flavors of Burt's Bees.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by HollyG69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lip balm it's the best! It's very moisturizing and it lasts for two hours and keeps them them nice and soft. I also like that is leaves a little tint. I TOTALLY recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by ahuang300

Rediscovered this lip balm the other day while I was rummaging through my chapsticks for something light with SPF to protect my lips during a lazy day. I fell in love with this again! It smells so good and leaves a slight berry tint on my lips that a regular chapstick or EOS lip balm cannot do. Love this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Carlala

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This gives my lips a healthy color, makes my lips feel plump and soft, smells good, and tastes not bad either! I find myself reapplying this quite often because it isn't as moisturizing as I had hoped, but I don't really mind that since the texture of the balm is smooth and doesn't leave a greasy feel.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by loverofproducts

I LUV THIS PRODUCT.. but i wish it wasn't expensive for a small lipbalm :( .
Pros
- natural and good products
- has pomegranate oil which = good for ageing (for lips i guess in this case)
- amazing light floral smell
- makes my lips like sating smooth and beautiful
- lips look more plump
- slight very light red tint
- moisturizing

Cons
- i can't taste it hehehe ....
- lasts, but not for like 24 hours, only like 13 hours in summer and 6 hours maybe in winter :(..... (btw this is a guess)

The only thing is that it isn't as smooth and lasting as lip smackers and isn't as cheap as lip smackers... so that makes me sad, but it's natural

Also, this compares better to teh mango lip balm in my opinion just because the mango one is really good but doens't soak in too fast. (but very hydrating if you want to try and moisturizing)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by yallagabig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This lip balm is okay. It has some good points and some bad points. First off, it smells/tastes nice. I really like the consistency - it's not waxy, and it's not oily. Nice balance of texture. It goes on very smoothly, and it provides a lovely tint of reddish color that makes your lips look healthy, but also looks natural, as the tint isn't too obvious. Very subtle, and very pretty. That said, I took off a lippy because I do notice that I have to reapply this often. It doesn't seem to provide long-term hydration and tends to dry out within an hour or so. I suppose I would buy it again for the nice flavor and natural-looking color. I wouldn't rush out to repurchase, but if I saw it on sale I'd probably get it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by lipgloss09junkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a lovley chapstick for people who like waxy feeling stuff on their lips. An added plus, is that it is slightly tinted pink so your lips always seem to have a somewhat slightly natural flush. It moisturizes your lips but you do need to keep re-applying once the product wears off because your lips start to feel almost parched. One point off for not having SPF...if they had SPF it would have been an amazing lipbalm. The price retails for around four bucks but you can get it cheaper if you have a sale. I would recommend this for people who are looking for a lipbalm and who do not mind that it does not have spf.