November 26, 2014 | 1573 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by herngc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail! i am such a big fan of burts bees. I always use this to prime my lips with this before i put on my lip liner. Its such a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 7:22:00 AM More reviews by littlecutefishy

this lip balm is probably the longest lasting lipbalm when you apply it. it can last a good 5-6 hours no problem, and is really hydrating and helps stop my lips from getting chapped. the only downside is the smell- it doesnt smell very good to me, kind of like a cross between beetroot and tomato lol. i dont like the scent but i guess it wont matter too much since is an awesome product

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Out of all the Burt's Bee's lip balms I've tried this was the better one but I wouldn't recommend these for anyone with very dry lips. I am now on Accutane and this just doesn't cut it any more and thanks to Paula's Choice I've realised why I get that tingly feeling from these balms, they have irritating ingredients. I did like this because it doesn't have that waxy feel unlike the Honey Formula and I didn't notice much irritation. I won't be repurchasing though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by kikulicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Move over LipIce/Neutrogena/Kiehl's/Body Shop. Here's a product that doesn't have that icky synthetic fragrance/come off as too sticky. It's also moisturizing, and doesn't cake. Definitely a thumbs up + will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 3:55:00 AM More reviews by Robints

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip balm can ALWAYS be found on me. I need it to live at this point. Just kidding about that of course, but seriously this product and I are best friends! I first started using it about a year ago when I visited San Francisco and my lips became SUPER dry so I would apply it at night before I went to sleep and in the morning and only had to reply it a few times through out the day (mostly after eating). Now I am back home in Hawaii where its mostly warm so I only have to apply it in the morning and I am good! Bottom line- Product is reasonably priced, makes lips feel INCREDIBLY soft, a little goes a long way, comes in other great versions, all natural, worth a try!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a great product, but it costs a little more than I'm willing to spend on it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by EAPK12

I love everything about this lip balm but there is one thing I can't get over.
When ever I use it, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth that burns in the back of my throat. I don't have any problems with the other flavors of Burt's Bees.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by HollyG69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lip balm it's the best! It's very moisturizing and it lasts for two hours and keeps them them nice and soft. I also like that is leaves a little tint. I TOTALLY recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by ahuang300

Rediscovered this lip balm the other day while I was rummaging through my chapsticks for something light with SPF to protect my lips during a lazy day. I fell in love with this again! It smells so good and leaves a slight berry tint on my lips that a regular chapstick or EOS lip balm cannot do. Love this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Carlala

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This gives my lips a healthy color, makes my lips feel plump and soft, smells good, and tastes not bad either! I find myself reapplying this quite often because it isn't as moisturizing as I had hoped, but I don't really mind that since the texture of the balm is smooth and doesn't leave a greasy feel.