April 21, 2014 | 1873 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by leizel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good - moisturizing, natural.
Bad - The scent and taste of this is too much to bear. It's an immediate turn-off and not worth using on my lips. This is the worst lipbalm I've tried, and I've tried plenty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by cathyz123

it's really moisturizing for my lips. it doesn't sit on top of my lips but absorbs really quickly, leaving my lips soft, not dry like other balms do. unfortunately, i really dislike the scent so i would not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by lisakoto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It smells good, and works well. It tints your lips slightly red, which can be nice; however, it doesn't last very long and sinks in.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by izz3rr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried nearly all of the Burt's Bees lip balm and this one is the best. It goes on smooth, it doesn't break me out, it leaves my lips noticably soft, and it smells nice. It does make my lips peel but I think that's actually a good thing. This is my go to lip balm and so far, those that I've recommended it to love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Sobria

I'm surprised that this product only got a 67% buy again. This is hydrating no matter what season it is. It also adds a bit of a tint. It doesn't have overpowering smell. Unless you directly smell it LOL

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by ironwoman01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite everyday lip balm, ever! It's moisturizing and adds a touch of color without being overpowering. The balm moisturizes and doesn't dry out my lips. Also, it doesn't just sit there on my lips like glosses do. This balm actually softens, which I just love. I have tried the mango lip balm, but it's not as good as the pomegranate. The pom is more moisturizing. I have several of these everywhere just so I never run out. In the car, in each purse/bag, by the computer, on my nightstand. I just love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by JL06451

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's not my favorite of the Burt's Bees line, but it does the trick. It's pretty moisturizing and it does add a quick splash of flattering color. I am not a huge fan of the smell though - smells like something a guy would use.

5/24/12 I changed my review because this ended up drying out my lips :( I am still trying to get my soft lips back!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by xlitlbitx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in a kit with some hand creams and salves for my hands.

Im glad I like everything else that came in the kit. Anyways, This stuff dried my lips out so bad it was like it gave me chapped lips. So disappointed!!! So needless to say wont be buying again nor any other ones.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by fafarella

This is a pretty nice lip balm. It moisturises and gives the lip an even coloring since it's slightly tinted. However, i find the lip balm to be too waxy and doesn't feels nice. The smell needs some getting used to. Overall, a good lip balm but i won't be repurchasing it simply because there's so many other lip balms to try and i'm looking for one that isn't too waxy or leave a film on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by ALStephens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smooth, simple lip balm that provides the perfect amount of light tint. On days when I don't want to wear any makeup, I'll put a little of this on to boost the pink in my lips so I look fresh and awake. I do not find this to be waxy at all.