October 31, 2014 | 1054 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Fresh Farmacy

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by blankdreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is fantastic! I've tried cleansers from Mario Badescu, Clean & Clear, Clinique, Boots, H2O, Noxzema, Dove, The Body Shop, and Proactiv (and I'm probably forgetting some others!) and nothing has even come close to this stuff. I have dry, acne-prone skin and I usually break out pretty severely about once a month with little breakouts in between. Ever since I started using this about 2 months ago I haven't broken out at all. The smell is interesting...at first it smells like Froot Loops and then it begins to have a really herbal smell but it's nothing unbearable at all. It's not too drying, definitely compared to some of the other cleansers I've used before. I also have considerably bad acne scaring and this has helped significantly along with Lush's Oatifix mask. The price is a bit steep but I bought a $9 chunk and it still about 3/4 of the original size so the price isn't a huge concern in my opinion.

Overall, this is the best cleanser I've ever used and I can't say enough great stuff about it! I will continue to purchase again and again and again...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by mhwise7

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. i asked the SA for a sample, and after using it ONCE, almost all of the pimples on my face had vanished! then,well....i lost the sample. oops. So, after freaking out looking for it, i went directly to the lush website and ordered some. I just got the huge bar yesterday, and used it immediately. Again, all the pimples on my face were GONE! absolutely amazing, better than any cleanser i have ever used before. Some say it is not a good value, but I use less than a pea size amount every time, so my $10 bar will last me months and months.
I use AOBS in the morning and this at night. Best skin of my life!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by nikkinapalm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fresh Farmacy was a nice and calming cleanser. My skin is super prone to flare ups and redness, and it was clean, soft, matte and white after using this. You can feel the tea tree oil killing acne if you've just poked and prodded your face. I hate that it has to be a bar of soap without any packaging, so I might switch to a different cleanser next time, but this stuff has a pretty fantastic forumla.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Neesacat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love ff, it was one of my first lush products and even if I hated the rest I would gobsck for this. It can be finicky to get used to it, as if it is mishandled it can melt fast. The best way I have found is to cut up the ff into small, about 3-5cm pieces and only take the piece I'm using into the shower. The rest I keep in an airtight bag in the medicine cabinet.

Soon as I'm done using it I put it out of the shower( usually on the top metal bar so I don't have to get out, this means I don't use it us quick.

I've repurchased this 10+ times and will continue to do so, it's helped clear up my skin which is always a bit oily and in my teenage years was very acne prone. I only use it for face and neck, and my boyfriend has been converted to ff as well as it helps his control back acne. 100% recommended

rated 1 of 5 on 1/12/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by xoCarmina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this from lush as a free sample. First of all I hate it how they market their products as "natural." This face wash contains sodium lauryl sulfate and zinc oxide. Not so natural after all. I only used it twice but it left a weird residue and dried out my oily face. I do not care for any of their products. Go online and look at the ingredient list, things like fragrances and color additives. Educate yourself and don't buy their products. If you want something truly natural do dr. bonner's.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 5:12:00 AM More reviews by suzanneblacklaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love cleanser it has definitley helped control the oil production in my skin and am pretty sure with the help of this and perscription meds that it has help clear up some pretty serious adult acne. Ive went through numerous different and pretty expensive cleansers and skin care systems clinique, estee lauder and lancome to name a few and I thought these would live up to there claims but sadly not I actually believe that these products were probably to harsh for my skin stripping the oil from my skin therefore increasin the actual amount of oilyness produced. Anyway this little bar has bee amazing its gentle soothing has not only helped with my acne and oilyness but has greatly reduced the redness in my skin I really am pleasantly surprised by this its my first ever purchase from lush skin care range. I will definitley repurchase this has lasted me over 2 months and at 6 for a chunk its a bargain much cheaper than anything else ive tried! The only thing I dont like about this is the packaging but I can live with this as the product itself is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by PremedStudent

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This soap saved my life. Since I turned 24 I have had a serious struggle with acne. And those of you who have gone through the same thing, know its a constant struggle.

I went through tons of websites and saw some good reviews on this soap and tried it. THIS IS THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT HAS ACTUALLY MADE MY SKIN LOOK BETTER. For over a year I have had the same routine: cleanse morning + aveeno daily mois. At night: cleanse + retin-a. The ONLY change I made in this routine was I started using this cleanser. My trick is I keep it in a ziplock bag and when it mixes with water it becomes a cream cleanser instead of a soap. I love it. Will not change cleansers again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by ginadestra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This gentle yet effective soap is really a find, (and you cannot beat the customer service at LUSH along with the quality and quantity of the product.) It was my first buy at LUSH and I am now on my 2nd bar. After 2mths of usage, my skin looks healthier than it ever has before. I've been through the list of products- high and low end (I could write a book on products I've used so damn many :-) Luckily my battle with acne ended a few mths ago so my goal is to keep it clear. I'm a strong believer in minimum product usage and this soap morning and night, a good moisturizer morning and night (Olay is my choice) and a cleanser (clean&clear continuous control acne since it contains 10% BP) 3x a wk at night only, is all I use. I'm still on the hunt for a good eye cream:-)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by GMJAG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fresh Farmacy is a LIFESAVER! It helps bring down redness amazingly! I have read and heard so many people say who have rosacea that this cleanser works miracles on them calming their skin. I have to say I honestly LOVE Lush because of this baby. I now have been trying other products, but I really think this is my favorite so far! It helps with acne and kind of stops it in its tracks in my opinion. I rated it a 4 because it is a little pricey and doesn't last very long. So if you are willing to pay 10 bucks a month go for it! I don't think its much to ask for great skin. Hey, I would spend a lot to look and feel beautiful!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by wormzscareme

I got one "petal" worth of FF and it lasted me about 3 weeks, being used 2x a day. Maybe it was the fact that I left it in the shower (on a shelf not exposed to water) but it just seemed to melt too quickly to justify the price. It did make my skin nice and soft, but not for very long. After about a week, my skin went back to its usual grossness.