September 17, 2014 | 1877 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Kayanne95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product on and off for a year now. I love the results of the conditioner! The only thing I don't like is the smell.. I have a sensitive nose so its strong but I can live, just not without this amazing product!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by WhereDidYouGetThatHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My new HG - literally transformed by brutally damaged hair (see pics here: http://bit.ly/Aunp1C)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Twentysevenjo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing, amazing product. I use this as a daily conditioner, rather than a treatment. This conditioner is very, very thick and potent (a little goes a long way). I'm not a big fan of the smell, but the results are well worth it. This makes my hair so soft and manageable without weighing it down at all. Highly recommended. I only wish they sold a bigger size...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by glitters1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is AMAZING!!!! I LOVE it!!!! It has been the only hair product that I have bought over and over again. It is moisturizing but does not weigh my hair down. I love it soooo much. Do not use everday though because it does not work as well. I personally love the smell. Buy it!!!! You will not be disappointed! I know I wasn't!!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by TangyCandy

Aussie products finally came to Greece as well a few months ago!
You can imagine my anticipation to try them out due to all the hype. What kept me back though, was that they were quite pricey, 3 minute miracle is sold at 8,99 euros ( $ 11,86 !!!!), whilst in the USA it's sold at $ 3- 4.
I understand that it is an imported product, but pantene, herbal essences and schwarzkopf products are also imported and cost less that half the price of Aussie.
Finally, I found it on sale for 6 euros and grabbed it on a whim.
What lured me into the 3 minute miracle was of course, the scent. A sweet, almost bubblegum scent that was fresh at the same time.
Now, I got pretty healthy and strong hair that's waist length, I don't dye it, but I do occasionally straighten it with a flat iron and blow dry it almost everytime I wash it. But lately I was feeling my hair a bit dry at the ends and had some frizzes.
The first time I used Aussie, i left it on for about ten minutes and after I blow dried my hair it looked very alive, shiney and bouncy and I was beyond happy that it worked for me.
Sadly, it only worked for me a couple of times and then nothing, I coundn't see or feel any difference. I used it once or twice a month as a deep treatment, so I can't explain how my hair could possibly get used to the ingredients so quickly that it didn't work anymore.
For me, this is pretty average. I can't see how a lady with color treated, damaged hair could use this as a deep hair treatment, it works more like a light weight conditioner in my humble opinion, rather than an intense therapy. I've had better results with herbal essences conditioner.
The smell is very nice, but doesn't linger. The bottle is practical as you only have to squeeze the tube to get the product out. I will definately use up my bottle, but I highly doubt I would ever repurchase, as I've found other, cheaper hair conditioners and hair masks that work better for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by BrandyAlexander21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had a bottle of this a year ago and used it about once a week until it was empty. I remember liking it a lot but my hair was already in great shape.

The past few months I've noticed my long hair getting more tangles near my neck area no matter how many times I brush. I bought another bottle of the 3 Minute Miracle today and used it on wet hair in the shower and wrapped it up in a bun while I did the rest of my routine. I could already feel a difference when rinsing it out! It's air dried for over an hour and it feels so much better. I'm glad I went back to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by LexxiMassacre

I love the smell
it leaves my hair soft
leaves my hair moisturized
i love this the price is amazing i leave i for like 1 - 5 hours actually as long as i can ill leave it in
the hole on the bottom oesnt really bug me i havent noticed losing any product other than wat i use
its good nd i recommened it
im still looking for the hair saving miracle product though :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Smells really nice, as do all the Aussie products. I really loved the bottle it came in, but the product itself is pretty average.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by amelrox

I loveeee this conditioner! I use it every day and it has definitely improved the condition of my hair. I love the slightly coconuty scent to it as well. It's a really thick conditioner and it leaves my hair feeling much softer. My damaged hair has improved quite dramatically. Another plus point would be the packaging which I ABSOLUTELY ADORE!!! The squeeze bottle is SO easy to use and not messy at all. Love it. I got this from the US and I have no idea where i can find this in Singapore, where I live :( It's an absolutely amazing product at a reasonable price, definitely recommend this to anyone with damaged, dry, and frizzy hair like mine!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Erkachu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is literally one of the best conditioners that I have ever used on my hair. It made my hair very soft and smell really good. I would really reccomend this product; the only down side i would say is that it can be a tad expensive for the amount they give you especially if you have a lot of thick hair.