Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 12, Distearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Extract, Hops, Balm Mint (Melissa Officinalis) Extract, Matricaria, Yarrow, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Oat Flour, Yeast (Faex) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Acetamide MEA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Lauriminodipropionate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Lecithin, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil, Jojoba Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Phosphoric Acid, Propylparaben, Hydantoin, Simethicone, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake

on 4/7/2012 12:16:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is another one of those products that I always have a bottle of. I have been using this for years, and it has helped my hair so much. I have figured out more things about how best to style my hair over the years, but this has been a big factor in making my hair look beautiful.

I put it all over my hair and comb through with a wide toothed comb (after shampooing), leave it for 3-5 minutes (it's not exact- I just shave whatever needs shaving, exfoliate, etc while I'm waiting) then rinse out thoroughly. It makes my hair feel SO silky and smooth, and much stronger and healthier. After using it I only use a tiny drop of conditioner just on the ends of my hair (on the days I don't use it I have to slather on the conditioner instead) then dry it however I want and my hair looks, and feels, beautiful.

I would recommend this especially for people with dry, damaged hair, people who have permed, dyed or straightened it a lot, and people with curly hair or long hair. But it's also good for any other type of hair too, if you feel it's looking a bit frizzy or dry and dull, or if you mistreat your hair a lot with straighteners and stuff and want to try and make up for that. Even if you've got lovely, healthy hair, try a tester sachet of this and see what a difference it can make!

on 4/6/2012 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Awesome product alert!!! I have over processed bleached damaged hair. Also, I heat style often so you get the picture of how bad my hair is, or was. This literally changed my hair texture in 1, yes 1 use!!! My hair has not been this soft, shiny, and bouncy since I was little. LOVE this product. And dirt cheap at Target!

on 4/6/2012 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A LIFE SAVER. The best damaged hair treatment I've ever used. My hair is silky soft and I just can't stop touching it! Price is pretty good ($3.99) and the packaging is better then most treatments. The only thing I didn't like about it was I couldn't find it anywhere. I finally found it in Zellars.This is a MUST have product.

on 4/4/2012 11:25:00 AM

It been a few years since I've used this product, and, while it is very moisturizing, it smells like Grape Soda. I, for one, don't want to smell like Grape Soda. So, no thanks.

on 4/2/2012 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Quite good product. Leaves my hair smooth and smells great..

on 3/25/2012 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

THIS PRODUCT....definitely my HG(holy grail)!! I have been using this treatment as a conditioner/treatment for honestly about a year. I first started using it for a deep conditioner for my Foxy Locks Extensions, but i figured "Hey, why not use this on my hair!?" So I did..and I haven't stopped buying it since!!! The smell is kind of pepperminty but definitely faint. The packaging is very easy to use with grippys on the side so it doesnt slide out of your hands, and i love the squeeze tube. This product has NEVER dissapointed me!

on 3/18/2012 6:07:00 PM

Pros: smells great, softens hair and great for deep conditioning ends of dry hair, the top of the bottle is convenient because it just squeezes out.

No cons because this product is AMAZING!!:)

Oh and it also detangles hair

on 3/18/2012 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Okay, so I was at walmart looking at all of the different hair products and came across this..I loved the smell and packaging so I had to get it.(plus it was dirt cheap) But the sad thing is..I hated it. It completely dried out my hair and made it frizzy..I'm going to experiment with it a little more and see if I can get better results..But so far the only thing good about it is the yummy cocoanutty smell<3

on 3/18/2012 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an amazing product! It keeps your hair moisturized and soft! After I use this, my hair feels so amazing! The price is really low so anyone can definately afford this(:

on 3/12/2012 2:33:00 PM

Used this when I was younger and had dry hair. It's an okay product. I just dont like how it makes my hair smell funny.

Top Rated Aussie Products