December 21, 2014 | 1703 users online

Lash Treatments - RevitaLash

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2008 12:16:00 PM More reviews by luvslashes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Revitalash
The old formula WORKED!!!! My lashes grew so long that I actually had to trim a few that were ridiculous!!! My lashes were so short to begin with so I was ecstatic with my new lashes!!!! I ordered another tube after my first tube ran out after about 6 months (which I thought was pretty good.)
It took forever and to my surprise, my esthetician told me that the reason for the delay was that the packaging had changes but it looked exactly the same to me.
It was in fact the "new" formula. And it DOES NOT work at all!!!! I was so disappointed as I watched my long lashes fall out only to be replaced by my original shorter lashes.
I really wish they still sold the original formula. Had I known about the change, I would have stocked up on the old formula.
Oh well!!! I heard if you use Lumigan (the active ingredient) which is by prescription only and is used to treat Glaucoma, your lashes will grow. I am not willing to buy illegal prescription eye drops just to have longer lashes!!!!
Does anyone know where to buy the old formula? And how do I find out if it is indeed the old formula?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2008 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Indothang

THIS STUFF WORKS!! i bought it off of ebay, alot cheaper than in stores, and it totally works! my eyelashes weren't that short to begin with, but it does make a noticeable difference, my friends all noticed, even my husband did! i bought one for my mom and same positive results, she has super short lashes and she noticed a minor difference in length, but she said it stopped her lashes from falling out as much as they were. will definetly be buying again!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2008 9:06:00 AM More reviews by s2ylvia

Following up! Its been say 3 months since i used this product and i think its fair to judge it now. I bought the new edition hoping it would revitalize my lashes and make them appear ALOT fuller...but no. Truthfully it hasn't worked that well. I'd say my lashes grey a tad longer! LITERALLY! It grew only 1 mm or something. For the price i would say i would not buy it again. Im so angry!!! I shouldve just gone that inch and paid for the original version which everyone raves about working.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2008 12:55:00 AM More reviews by hotdamnitsjess

I bought this product after much debate on Amazon.com. I tried the ardell lash growth also, which only made a slight difference. I have been using this since July 08, and I only apply it every other night. This think works GREAT! All my cowokers, friends, and even my mother noticed how incredibly long my lashes are. My coworkers kept insisting they were fake, and so did my friends. They are so long, they hit my glasses. I started off with short, straight asian lashes. Revita Lash totally helped them grow so long, they are way longer than my the height of my eyelids (when curled) and I have double lids. I already ordered my 2nd bottle!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2008 4:02:00 PM More reviews by missnat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to have a review posted on this product giving it 5 lippies. It had transformed my sparse lashes into a luxurious fringe in 6 weeks. Then they changed the formula because of FDA intervention, and the new formula didn't work for me. I used it exactly the same way as always, only to watch my lashes return to their original, skimpy state. The product is veyr expensive and while it was absolutely worth it before. now I'm very upset over wasting my money on the new formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2008 5:48:00 PM More reviews by SherrieC

I have been using this for almost a full year (since Jan 08), and I am pretty satisfied with the results I've seen. I'm Asian with pathetically short and straight lashes. Before this product, my upper lashes were not very noticeable, even when I curled them and put on mascara... and my lower lashes were pretty much nonexistent. As in, attempts to put mascara on them were useless because it would just end up on my lower lid.

I used it every night for 3-4 months before seeing a difference. Now, I just use it 3x a week for maintenance. It's no miracle product, but my upper lashes now look decent with mascara, and I actually have a set of lower lashes. I'd say the overall effect was a significant enhancement of my existing lashes. Definitely better results than when I used Talika and Mavala's Double Lash.

The sleek tube is nice, and I have been using the same one this whole time, with little signs of it running out. Perhaps it has lost some of its potency, but my lashes have not yet reverted back to their original state. *Knock on wood*

I said that I would buy it again, but only if the next thing I try (Li Lash) does not work. Oh and also, I bought mine off ebay, and it is purportedly NOT the reformulated version.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2008 6:56:00 PM More reviews by xoxmissjxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty pricey but soo much cheaper than paying for lash extensions!

My mom gets it from her friend, so she got me a tube and I've been using it for the past 3 months. My eyelashes have grown significantly! They've even grown to the outside corners and it won't fit inside my eyelash curler! I don't even have to wear eyeliner everyday now...I just wear some powder, bronzer, and curl my lashes and wear mascara! Looks natural AND saves me time.

The only thing I'm worried about is effects of long term use. I do know that if you stop using it, your eyelashes will not stay as long as they were.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2008 5:41:00 PM More reviews by elung

:: edit :: after using this product for more than 3 months, i would have to admit this lash conditioner really works to its max! its wonderful, my lashes are much longer, fuller and thicker!

-----------------------------

lets be honest, this product works but not as dramatic as it sounds. i have been using this tube for slightly more than a month and you could see the result in as soon as 2 weeks.

I have sparse thin medium long lash to begin with. my mom notice my lashes were longer after 2 weeks, and i noticed some baby hair growth in about a month. However it doesnt make my lashes look fuller nor thicker. i will continue to use it and see if it will make more significant difference.

if you are looking for length or you have healthy lash to begin with, this product wont disappoint you. i will update more if the result enhances.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2008 10:12:00 PM More reviews by DCBARGIRL4

I thought the price was outrageous and couldn't possibly work so I bought it for less on ebay. I went into it without high expectations, assuming that the ebay version might be fake and not work, as many less-expensive-than-the-real-version products on ebay are. I get lash extensions done from time to time over the past couple years from the same spa and the last time I went in the woman who does my lashes told me that my lashes were longer (she measures them for the extensions). I don't particularly see much of a difference, they still look pretty skimpy to me, but they are longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2008 12:51:00 AM More reviews by GhostWriter

Thumbs up for me! I had my doubts, but about 4-5 weeks into use...*BAM*

I will definately scour ebay for more of the 'black-market' tubes...the heck with the FDA, the stuff works.

At the onset of use, I took pictures...I'm about to take more to see if there's any physical difference after a month but I'll tell you, I don't need to...my lashes are stronger, longer, fuller, healthier and hold a curl much better. Last month when i bought the tube my lashes were breaking and falling out and leaving little bald patches on the top and lower lids. They even curl up over my top lid now, and I don't really have pronounced lids. I'm very very pleased with my results. I don't even need to buy expensive mascara any more... just bought Lash Blast by Cover Girl and it's given me a whole new eye!

Update, 11/09: The only side effect I had was a little sensitivity where I applied it and it burned a bit if I got it in my eyes - apply it sparingly (or, as directed, lol) It absolutely worked! Sadly, my lashes returned to 'normal' when I discontinued use...'cuz I ran out....bummer.

Now, there's a prescription lash enhancer for $120, but haven't tried it; it's not covered by insurance:( Still using Lash Blast though! 2-3 coats of that works quite well in the interim...