April 17, 2014 | 955 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - 10

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by chocolatemartini

I really like the idea of a highlighter and bronzer in 1. This product is innovative and makes application easy and fuss free. The effect made my cheeks look more sculpted and slims the face down.

This cannot be used on its own though - I find the pink colour to be too light and insufficient as a blush. Sometimes I just skip this altogether because it doesn't do enough to give my face colour - maybe this product wasn't meant for that - I don't know. But adding blush is still a must for me on top of this product.

Also the packaging leaves much to be desired. I find that benefit has an edgy and interesting concept that disguises the cheap and poor packaging materials used. My blush looks the worse for wear after owning it for 1.5 years whereas the rest of my blush collection still looks nice and new. The cardboard edges are all frayed and once I spilt some liquid on my dresser and ruined the packaging... clumsy me!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2009 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Pinupsundae

I've had this product for ages and it is a great easy staple for the mornings I can't really be bothered to spend too much time on my makeup and also fits easily into a bag. It took me a few attempts to get the application just right, but it can help to blend it a bit with a nice big and soft brush to ease up the streak that can sometimes appear. It gives me lovely cheekbones on the whole for very little effort in addition to being two colours I can use on their own if I desire.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 7:03:00 PM More reviews by honeybunny6

This is perfect for contouring and giving amazing cheekbones. It does need blending in as there is a definite line on your cheek between the bronzer and the blush, but a bit of a smudge sorts that out. Works well with my fair skintone, but I think it would also work on people with more olive complexions too.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by oldjuly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this. It's not too loud but gives my cheeks definition. Dewy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2009 2:02:00 AM More reviews by dexatek

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love it!! It does take some practice to get the best on it, but once you have, you would get great results for the time you have spent. Still you would need to do some blending with your blush brush or contour brush to smooth the powder down, but it is worth it if you are not looking for 100% perfection but maybe close enough and what you want is to save big on contouring time. I do use the brush that comes with the powder, all because its size fits exactly the box allowing to pick up the product half & half exactly. Once applied I start blending with my contouring brush to finally apply some blush with a fan brush and blend all 3 shades. The results will give you a great and flawless complexion.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by bravodobie

that's just it! overated poor quality in a cute packaging

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by cherrim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Despite my best efforts, I couldn't figure out how to use it. The highlight was just too whitish and glittery and the bronze a little too red. It seems like a great idea, but I think the colors just don't work too well for lots of us. I love the cute little box. I think I kept trying to get it to work because I like the look of the product so much.
Update: 6/9/11 My skin is much lighter now (I finally got a clue and got out of the sun), so now, I like it, not totally in love, just like. The darker color is a beautiful contour color. The highlighter is still just a tad too obvious for my taste during the day, but in the evening, I rather like it. I don't even mind the brush all that much. I swipe the product on like the directions say, and then swirl the brush in mini circles as I go back up the cheek to blend. Quick and easy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Fenc

I love this product! It was my first foray into blush - having both a lack of time and technique. I have very fair skin but the tones work well, it looks very natural on my skin and blends well. What sealed the deal was my husband asking me if I had lost weight about a week after I started wearing it - he said I looked thinner in the face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 3:46:00 AM More reviews by Anaiis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really really like it! Being the pale snowhite that I am, this shows up just the right way, giving me both contour and highlighting, very gently so I look alive but not overdone. I like the smell too.
Packaging could be better though and the brush is cheap :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Eishee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sadly, this barely shows up on my medium light skin... I think it probably would work great on fair complexions. I liked the shades of both the pink and the bronze, but once applied, I got nothin. This was my first shot at Benefit beauty powders, and I am not impressed. I think I am going to give Dallas a try and see if it better suits my skintone. I still give it 3 lippies for the fine texture and since i am sure that this could be great for someone else.