Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes

3.6

on 10/15/2009 10:25:00 PM

Fantastic cream concealer that doesn't settle into creases, lasts all day and doesn't get funky looking after powder is over it. It is a little more shear than I would like but the color is great and looks very natural on my skin.

on 10/14/2009 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i really did love this product! i am only 14 and have dark circles! uhh! i have tried soooooooo many concealers for them and this, a drugstore under $10 concealer (ive spent much more on worse ones) and this finally worked!!! YAY! i put this on with my ecotools concealer brush, and put on a pretty thick coat but not too crazy!! i like the tube b/c u can squirt it straight onto your concealer brush. i set it with the base powder in the Neutrogena nourishing eye quad in Copper glow! i have NEVER found a better set powder for my under eyes! i LOVE this and plus it has sunscreen and moisturizers in the concealer! gotta <3 neutrogena :)

on 10/13/2009 3:53:00 PM

OK the reviews are right. This concealer is too sheer to be a concealer. My dark circles aren't even that dark and i have to pile on a lot of this concealer to get the coverage i desire. And it creases and is gone in a hour or two... probalby sunk into my skin. I think its supposed to be sheer because it's supposed to be eye cream as well. The description says to apply this to the entire eye area which i'm relunctant to do... Imagine smearing concealer all over your eye area. It's not going to look natural. So the "eyecream" part of this concealer is out the window. I love that it has SPF20. I did manage to find a way to make it work. I use Lancome Effacernes concealer which is waterproof and pigmented but a bit drying. I mix half of it and half of this concealer and turn it into a concealer I love. It does take extra work to mix but it only takes 5 secs to do it. A mixture of the two is great... not too drying, not too moisturizing, good color payoff (thanks to lancome for this), and no creasing (as long as i don't mix too much of neutrogena).

on 10/6/2009 2:10:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I'll be the first to admit that I know nothing about concealers. It's the one area in my makeup regime that I pay almost no attention to. I guess I'm lucky to have good enough skin not to need a heavy concealer. I've been using this almost every day for the past 1.5-2 years. It's fine; covers things up well enough, I suppose. The coverage isn't much and the staying power's sort of crap but it's a good base for my foundation, which is why I keep using it. However the *main* thing is that it doesn't break me out. That's pretty much all I want out of a concealer; don't break me out and give the foundation something to stick to in rough areas lol. So I will probably repurchase; not because this is out standing, but because it isn't awful.

on 9/27/2009 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have to say that after using MUFE Full Cover, I did not think that I could find anything better. I use a bit of concealer all over my face and then add powder to it. This gives me a clean and flawless look. The Green Tea ingredient makes this product great. After I take off my mu, I can see that my skin is in a better condition altogether. It definitely takes care of little wrinkles and cover any and all flaws...Highly recommended.

on 9/20/2009 7:58:00 PM

I really don't like this concealer. It doesn't even cover my dark circles, and I don't even think I have the worst circles. If anything, it accentuated them. Then throughout the day, it cakes into the fine lines of your eyes, making you look like you have dark eye circles and wrinkles. By the end of the day, it's gone. I really don't like this, but I'm trying to use it up.

on 8/21/2009 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Someone I know liked it a lot and told me to try it. It has 20spf which is excellent for those pimples you are trying to cover (if they get discolored by the sun, they darken and create visible scars). It does a fair job under the eyes, but you really have to blend it or it looks a little ghostly. I think this is best for asians with fair skin. I always have to buy the whitest foundations and concealers because I am so pale, but I got this in medium and it was the right shade for me. I said that it was best for asians because it kind of has a yellow tone in (which is used to combat the purple under the eyes). If your skin has a yellow tint to it, then you can use it all over while still looking natural. About the price: eight dollars seemed like too much for such a small tube of drugstore concealer, but there's a whole lot more product in there than it looks like. I have had mine for over a year and there is still 7/8 of the product left in the tube, and I use it almost every other day.

I didn't like this product. I guess i just expect too much from neutrogena because they are the most expensive ds brand. It didn't cover my circles AT ALL, it dryed out the skin under my eyes, looked cakey, and cost too much for something that didnt work. Also i had a hard time color matching. Girls with anything more than slight dicoloration under your eyes should not buy this product. Actually i wouldnt really rec it to anyone! And so the concealer hunt continues:(

on 7/31/2009 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is the worst concealer EVER! I expected so much more from this but it's horrible and ridiculously overpriced. I bought it in Medium 15 to cover my under eye circles and it did nothing whatsoever. It looks very cakey after a while as well. I threw this product away already and never again will I be purchasing this. Usually, I like other Neutrogena products but this was just not one of those. I'm very disappointed.

on 7/26/2009 8:56:00 PM

it covers good, but it dryes my skin- not enough hydratating!