April 17, 2014 | 975 users online

Concealers - Neutrogena - 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2009 2:10:00 AM More reviews by jillian980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I'll be the first to admit that I know nothing about concealers. It's the one area in my makeup regime that I pay almost no attention to. I guess I'm lucky to have good enough skin not to need a heavy concealer. I've been using this almost every day for the past 1.5-2 years. It's fine; covers things up well enough, I suppose. The coverage isn't much and the staying power's sort of crap but it's a good base for my foundation, which is why I keep using it. However the *main* thing is that it doesn't break me out. That's pretty much all I want out of a concealer; don't break me out and give the foundation something to stick to in rough areas lol. So I will probably repurchase; not because this is out standing, but because it isn't awful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2009 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

I have to say that after using MUFE Full Cover, I did not think that I could find anything better. I use a bit of concealer all over my face and then add powder to it. This gives me a clean and flawless look. The Green Tea ingredient makes this product great. After I take off my mu, I can see that my skin is in a better condition altogether. It definitely takes care of little wrinkles and cover any and all flaws...Highly recommended.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2009 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Kelly32179

I really don't like this concealer. It doesn't even cover my dark circles, and I don't even think I have the worst circles. If anything, it accentuated them. Then throughout the day, it cakes into the fine lines of your eyes, making you look like you have dark eye circles and wrinkles. By the end of the day, it's gone. I really don't like this, but I'm trying to use it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by mawnka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Someone I know liked it a lot and told me to try it. It has 20spf which is excellent for those pimples you are trying to cover (if they get discolored by the sun, they darken and create visible scars). It does a fair job under the eyes, but you really have to blend it or it looks a little ghostly. I think this is best for asians with fair skin. I always have to buy the whitest foundations and concealers because I am so pale, but I got this in medium and it was the right shade for me. I said that it was best for asians because it kind of has a yellow tone in (which is used to combat the purple under the eyes). If your skin has a yellow tint to it, then you can use it all over while still looking natural. About the price: eight dollars seemed like too much for such a small tube of drugstore concealer, but there's a whole lot more product in there than it looks like. I have had mine for over a year and there is still 7/8 of the product left in the tube, and I use it almost every other day.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by adamlambertlover

I didn't like this product. I guess i just expect too much from neutrogena because they are the most expensive ds brand. It didn't cover my circles AT ALL, it dryed out the skin under my eyes, looked cakey, and cost too much for something that didnt work. Also i had a hard time color matching. Girls with anything more than slight dicoloration under your eyes should not buy this product. Actually i wouldnt really rec it to anyone! And so the concealer hunt continues:(

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2009 1:20:00 PM More reviews by ixoxomakeupp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the worst concealer EVER! I expected so much more from this but it's horrible and ridiculously overpriced. I bought it in Medium 15 to cover my under eye circles and it did nothing whatsoever. It looks very cakey after a while as well. I threw this product away already and never again will I be purchasing this. Usually, I like other Neutrogena products but this was just not one of those. I'm very disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by desislava26

it covers good, but it dryes my skin- not enough hydratating!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2009 9:53:00 AM More reviews by lilmisssunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is pricey for a drugstore item, I thought it would work, the 3-in-1 claim. But this didn't cover my dark circles, and seemed to be only working on undereye areas but not other areas like acne. Too much hassle to use separate concealers IMO, will not repurchase. Another complaint about this product is, it comes in too few shades, I had to use the 15 MEDIUM shade to work on my NW25. Very poor choice of colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2009 6:10:00 PM More reviews by xguardgirlx

3 in 1 concealer? this product is great for dark circles but though it doesn't have good coverage of dark circles. When you put it on its very creamy and for me i have to repeat it like 2-3 times to get SOME coverage. Sometimes after that it gets dry but not "cakey". Also it doesn't really last long throughout the day unless you put lots of layers of it. For me ..it lasts at least about 4 hours then it just starts to fade away. The price is good but i think its a little too much for such medium smallish bottle of concealer. The packaging is really good..the first time i bought it, i bought it in a medium shade and i when i first squirted it out of the bottle, it was watery and some parts it was clear and brown....so first you have to shake it then it starts getting creamier. I would recommend this product:)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2009 11:14:00 AM More reviews by ias23

3-in-1 concealer??? I dont think so! it does nothing to me at all.. it doesnt moisturize my eyes but it makes it drier, it accentuate lines, and this is too thin and light that it doesnt cover any circles! plus it fades away quickly! i hope neutrogena produced great makeup not the worst makeup!