Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Bourbon

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/26/2010 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Hands-down, my favorite pencil eyeliner on the market. If you are a fan of Bobbi Brown's Bronze Shimmer gel eyeliner (my favorite gel eyeliner - which has tragically been discontinued), then you will also love this one. It glides on soft as silk, and doesn't move all day (in fact, if you want to smudge it out you can a bit - but hurry, it sets after about 20-30 seconds). I don't do my waterlines because I wear contacting lenses (and I have also heard that it is dangerous), but if I were to do so this would be the eye pencil for the job. The color is gorgeous: a rich, medium/dark brown with tasteful bronze shimmer. It is perfect for making blue eyes pop - and is absolutely worth the price. I have used several more expensive pencil liners that cannot touch the 24/7 line in terms of formula or color selection. I will definitely repurchase.

on 7/22/2010 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is my favorite eyeliner for everyday use. It glides on effortlessly and doesn't smudge even after 10 hours. I love it! For more dramatic eyes, I love the black one (Zero).

I've tried this liner in Bourbon and Zero and they are super creamy and very intense in pigment. I really like Bourbon because it has the slightest shimmer in it that adds a lot of depth. I don't normally wear brown liners but sometimes I mix this with my zero and it's great! I like my Makeup Forever Aqua eyes also but this is slightly more creamier.

on 7/3/2010 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This eyeliner has so many great qualities. First of all, it applies like a dream....no tugging, no color skips and it stays on for hours. The color Bourbon is a nice brown color with a bit of sparkle. Not too much sparkle to look gaudy though; it is lovely on. Many long wearing eyeliners make my sensitive eyes look bloodshot. This one doesn't. There are many lovely colors to try if brown is not for you. Try it!

on 6/30/2010 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Ok. So I dont normally splurge on expensive makeup. But I got a Sephora GC for x-mas and thought I would buy what I use the most. I wear minimal make up- but I usually wear brown eyeliner everyday (black is too harsh for daytime imo). I bought this on the recommendation of a Sehora employee ( I picked the coolest looking one with the best make up job). Love it. Nice color. Goes on smooth and has a bit of sparkle to it. Only con is that I feel like it wears down fast and when it gets low the pencil can really stab at your eyelid so make sure you always have a sharpener handy.

on 6/13/2010 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Out of all the 24/7 liners I have this is the one I hate the least. This liner is a decent quality and it actually stays on the longest. I think if u were going to get a 24/7 liner this would be the one to get. I feel that the quality of these change with the color

on 6/12/2010 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this shade & line of eyeliners. I tried several in this brand but this one is my fav. I agree with others its not long lasting but in my case its ok, as I prefer a natural look anyhow.

on 6/12/2010 1:39:00 PM

Okay! So, I love brown eyeliner. This is the BEST one I have ever used! It glides on so beautifully and has the tiniest bit of sparkle. It can be a little smudgy sometimes. So, be careful with how hard you press.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love all these eyeliners they are really soft and easy to use. They last all day on me too, i put a little eyeshaddow over them.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Wonderful eyeliner. This is the liner you use if you usually don't look good lining your eyes because it comes off too harsh on you. This has been my problem i have always felt like i couldn't pull off eyeliner underneath my eyes or my waterline, but this color works. Yay! Bourbon is a nice light/medium brown and it is super creamy, it doesn't tug on your eyelid which is super important to me. This is my first Urban Decay eyeliner, and after trying this one, i am super excited to try the other colors!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products