September 2, 2014 | 1878 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide on eyeliner in bourbon

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 5:37:00 AM More reviews by yogibeara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eyeliner for everyday use. It glides on effortlessly and doesn't smudge even after 10 hours. I love it! For more dramatic eyes, I love the black one (Zero).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 7:40:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've tried this liner in Bourbon and Zero and they are super creamy and very intense in pigment. I really like Bourbon because it has the slightest shimmer in it that adds a lot of depth. I don't normally wear brown liners but sometimes I mix this with my zero and it's great! I like my Makeup Forever Aqua eyes also but this is slightly more creamier.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by mommala

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner has so many great qualities. First of all, it applies like a dream....no tugging, no color skips and it stays on for hours. The color Bourbon is a nice brown color with a bit of sparkle. Not too much sparkle to look gaudy though; it is lovely on. Many long wearing eyeliners make my sensitive eyes look bloodshot. This one doesn't. There are many lovely colors to try if brown is not for you. Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 1:03:00 PM More reviews by missesB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok. So I dont normally splurge on expensive makeup. But I got a Sephora GC for x-mas and thought I would buy what I use the most. I wear minimal make up- but I usually wear brown eyeliner everyday (black is too harsh for daytime imo). I bought this on the recommendation of a Sehora employee ( I picked the coolest looking one with the best make up job). Love it. Nice color. Goes on smooth and has a bit of sparkle to it. Only con is that I feel like it wears down fast and when it gets low the pencil can really stab at your eyelid so make sure you always have a sharpener handy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 11:43:00 AM More reviews by LauraJean396

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Out of all the 24/7 liners I have this is the one I hate the least. This liner is a decent quality and it actually stays on the longest. I think if u were going to get a 24/7 liner this would be the one to get. I feel that the quality of these change with the color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2010 2:12:00 PM More reviews by colfaxt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this shade & line of eyeliners. I tried several in this brand but this one is my fav. I agree with others its not long lasting but in my case its ok, as I prefer a natural look anyhow.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by RevengaSweet

Okay! So, I love brown eyeliner. This is the BEST one I have ever used! It glides on so beautifully and has the tiniest bit of sparkle. It can be a little smudgy sometimes. So, be careful with how hard you press.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 5:28:00 AM More reviews by sleepingxbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love all these eyeliners they are really soft and easy to use. They last all day on me too, i put a little eyeshaddow over them.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by KatieLuvsLife1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Wonderful eyeliner. This is the liner you use if you usually don't look good lining your eyes because it comes off too harsh on you. This has been my problem i have always felt like i couldn't pull off eyeliner underneath my eyes or my waterline, but this color works. Yay! Bourbon is a nice light/medium brown and it is super creamy, it doesn't tug on your eyelid which is super important to me. This is my first Urban Decay eyeliner, and after trying this one, i am super excited to try the other colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by loverofmkup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner, just wish it stayed on my waterline better, which it doesn't, after maybe 2 hours it has faded into the corners of my eyes & I have to constantly keep cleaning it out. The color is a beautiful brown w/small gold sparkles that compliment my brown eyes (NC35) shade, so nicely when I don't want a harsh black eyeliner look. I've also used it as an e/s base with a copper or brown e/s on top & it looks so pretty. Like others have mentioned it is super soft & doesn't tug, and you do have to sharpen more often than others. I'm taking one lippie off for lack of staying power, but would probably buy again as the color is just so pretty.