April 16, 2014 | 970 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by vicky4041

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best dry shampoo ever. I prefer the one for blonde hair best. It smells fresh and clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 3:45:00 AM More reviews by 10012039

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard good things about this product and I finally found it so I bought 5 bottles. It really works! My hair looked more fluffy and not greasy at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by PreyForGod

I've tried dry shampoos from Got2b, Tresemme, and Tigi. None of them worked. I was really on the hunt for one for when I go on vacation in August because I know I'm going to be outside a lot and my hair's probably going to be dealing with humidity and sweat. After all the one's I tried, I started doing my research, looking at dry shampoo reviews on youtube and looking at ratings on here. This one worked like a charm. Yes your hair will look a little chalky/grey at first but after rubbing it in enough your hair won't look so greasy. I was so happy to snag this at Marshalls for $6, and with that my hunt was over.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by longs4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried original, tropical, blush, wild, & cherry. They all work the same but the best smelling one imo by far is the cherry. The other fragrances I didn't like. I want to try the blonde version next since this does leave a white residue unless you really rub it in good. Performance-wise this beats out Dove & both Suave selections.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by alix1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is a great little product, I can't believe all the negative reviews! This is a "rescue" product for the days when you don't have time to wash your hair or to give the roots a little lift, you can't realistically expect it to compare to a full wash/condition in any way.
I've been using this for about 5 years, so feel like I finally had to write a review!!
These are a bargain price and last ages because you only use on the roots.
I have thick heavy hair and tend to wash twice a week. On the 3rd day, I use Batiste to just revive the roots and give me the extra day.
You can feel the product on your hair if you run your fingers through - but what would you expect? You have layered it on the greasy roots! It looks great and if you're expecting some to run their fingers through it - you should probably wash it properly!!
There are lots of variations, my fav to date being the Blonde one and Tropical. Newest purchase has been cherry which smells pretty nice!
Only downside would be that too much applied will give darker hair a slight grayish cast. Not obvious on blondes but need to be more careful with darker hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2013 6:41:00 AM More reviews by mellouise

I've tried my 2nd can of this and will not be repurchasing. Both fragrances I've tried smell chemically overpowering to me, the smell doesn't go away. When running your hand through your hair you can feel product on it, which stays on your hand - ugh! Finally, it didn't seem to clean my hair fully, and at the end of the day the greasiness had returned. My hair felt heavy. When showering, I'm aware of the build-up in my hair from this product.
Please purchase Klorane dry shampoo instead - it's far superior, and worth the extra effort of ordering online.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on all the great reviews here. I use the TreSemme dry shampoo as well as the Marc Anthony dry shampoo and Bastiste outdoes both of them. The Tresemme dry shampoo left my hair white after spraying it in my hair and attempting to massage it. With the Batiste, I can rub my hair right away after spraying and it does not leave a white patch where you sprayed it (unless you don't rub it in). I use this more to give my hair volume in addition to keeping it not looking oily through the day one the second day of not washing my hair. I bought mine in Canada at Shoppers Drug Mart. I have yet to find it in another store that sells it. I don't mind the smell of this product as it is going into my hair and not my face. The smell is light and it does go away after some time. It is not strong, compared to the Tresemme dry shampoo. I bought a travel sized one at Walgreens when I went to NYC as I did not bring my large can with me and am I glad I did as it is hot and humid in NYC at this current time. Anything to keep my hair dry is great. Would repurchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by MelissaTerri

I wash my hair once or twice a week, and use dry shampoo inbetween washes as I tie it up all week for work, I don't rate this one at all!! even after really shaking it before you spray it, my hair always ends up with either white patches or I look grey!!! so ive converted to Superdrugs own brand dry shampoos, they ALL smell amazing, and even if you don't shake the bottle before using them they don't give you the 'ive just been attacked with talc' look!!! and they have the same effect of making your hair look fresh inbetween washes! will no longer be using this product now that ive found the superdrug ones!! and... they are only £0.99 !!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2013 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Limwen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have long, naturally kinked and frizz-prone hair that I straighten into submission. My hair is dry but the roots get oily at the end of day two. So I thought I'd try dry shampoo to see what the fuss was all about. I was underwhelmed. While it did appear to absorb excess oil and add lift and volume, it made my hair feel dirty...thick but not clean. I have dark brown hair and I found it difficult to work the product in enough so it didn't look grey. I hear there's a version for darker hair so perhaps that would have been better. Overall, this is a no-go for me as I like my hair to feel clean and it just felt sort of gungy when I used this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by SmashingMelons

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this dry shampoo a lot more than the tresume one!!! I really took away all the greasies and gave my hair nice lift.