Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 7/26/2014 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

It works very well, I can go days without showering with this product and I have greasy hair.

on 7/24/2014 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

After reading countless reviews and trying a terrible dry shampoo, I gave this dry shampoo a chance. I saw it in Walgreens and bought it in the original scent. The bottle is a can and it's skinny and tall with a pretty design. It's attractive to the eye and it is a spray kind of product, so after a work-out, I sprayed this on my hair. The original scent doesn't smell pleasant, but it doesn't really smell bad either. It's kind of a neutral scent, so it doesn't bother me. I do exactly what the directions on the bottle tell me to do, so I spray it on my oily roots and kind of ruffle my hair. I notice that it leaves a bit of a gray color on my hair, which is black, so I ruffle it even more and it's gone. That was easy! It only took maybe 60 seconds for my hair to look clean again.

I started to have issues with this product and learned that you have to shake the can. I mean, REALLY shake it. If not, it will leave a powder on your hair. This is annoying for me since I have dark hair. All in all, great product. Will be repurchasing.

on 7/22/2014 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My hair has started to get greasier more frequently now it's summer and often find myself reaching for this (I love the tropical scented one!).
Although I have deep brown hair this does leave a white cast, but once rubbed in and brushed out its as good as before and you can't see any traces of white.
It gets rid of 90% of my oils in my hair. Not completely, but does a good job indeed!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I'm an Asian girl and my hair shows obvious signs of greasiness fairly easily, and by that I mean I can shower at the start of the day and at the end of the day my hair will look like a stringy mess. This dry shampoo managed to decrease that greasy/stringy look that becomes very apparent on my dark hair. I gave it 4/5 lippies because it decreased but didn't get rid of the greasiness entirely (might be because I have a lot of hair) but it does an overall great job of keeping it looking less gross. Would definitely buy again and recommend it to anyone that wants a great dry shampoo.

on 7/20/2014 1:35:00 PM

This is reallllly worth the hype. I only wash my hair twice a week and this is the only thing that makes it possible. I went longer than usual without washing my hair recently (about 4-5 days) I sprayed in some dry shampoo and WOW! It looked like it had just been washed that morning. My only complaint is that even on 2nd day hair, this product takes a lot and ruins out quickly :( payoff is still so amazing though that it deserves all of the lippies. The white color that comes out looks really good with blonde hair once it's rubbed in

on 7/17/2014 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

5 lippies for sure. This was my second dry shampoo experience and i couldn't be happier. First one i ever tried was the Treseme for oily scalp and I hated it. First because it smelled way too strong and the scent was way too heavy but also because the bottle was a bit bigger i think. Amyways it sucked and I never used it. The Batiste savedddd me soo much time. It actually doesnt smell, or almost doesnt have a scent to it which is great and it actually works. With my type of hair/ scalp i have to wash my hair everyday or else my scalp will look greasy. This Batiste hair spray shampoo is a life saver for me, giving me volume in my hair on top of it. Best part though is the very interesting price of 10$ canadians. I bought mine at Jean Coutu and will definitely repurchase. BTW I bought the full bottle in the original scent. :)

on 7/16/2014 10:47:00 AM

This is the best dry shampoo i've ever tried! It works perfectly and the they all smell gorgeous. Other dry shampoos haven't worked well with my hair, and I always go back to these ones. Also the packaging is super cute!

on 7/15/2014 12:51:00 AM

It really is the best dry shampoo out there. I have tried many but I keep coming back to Batiste's original. If you're in Canada, look out at Winner's and Homesense, sometimes they have bottles there for a few dollars cheaper. I have been using for years and will continues to use for years!

on 7/14/2014 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Miracle worker. I have tried about a dozen different dry shampoos. I don't get super oily hair, but sometimes I want to prolong washing my hair. This one is by far the best. I have the original one and the lighter/blonder one. The blonde one works amazingly well at disguising my roots when they have grown out a bit. I just went on a 10 day vacation and only washed my hair 3 times because of this product. I will only buy this from now on. Ulta has a buy 1 get 1 half off deal every so often and you can use coupons!

I can't say enough about this wonderful dry shampoo! The price is wonderful, the packaging is great, and most importantly it works! It doesn't have a bad smell like most other dry shampoo's and instead smells clean and natural. I have very thin hair that gets oily by the end of the day after washing, I keep this on me at all times to esure my hair looks clean and fresh all the time. Everyone needs this in their hair regime!

Top Rated Batiste Products