Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 1/4/2015 7:26:00 PM

This dry shampoo was okay. It did its job, but it made my hair super dry and the cherry sent made me nauseous. Don't think I will repurchase.

on 1/4/2015 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

So far this is the best dry shampoo i have tried. It does what it says and the hair looks fresh when you work the product in, but if you miss any spots it can look a bit ashy/white/chalky. Sometimes i have also experienced a itching feeling on my scalp that i have only noticed when i use this product, but it's not bothering me that much.
Overall it's a good dry shampoo, and i would recommend it!

on 1/4/2015 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

the BEST dry shampoo ever.
it is so cheap, definitely buy at ulta when it's on sale and use their 3.50 coupon.

it's just as good (and better) than some high end dry shampoos.
it comes in so many scents and colors you can't go wrong.
I have fine hair and this fixes my oily head on days I don't wash my hair.

I go through these so so so so so fast. it's unbelievable. I've probably purchased over a dozen of these.
it doesn't leave a weird feel to my hair. it provides enough lift for my hair too! LOVE. you must purchase

*I do add a leave in conditioner, or hair oil, or shine serum to my ends to keep it from looking dry.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is a review for the Batiste Big & Bouncy XXL Volume version.

My hair has the tendency to get too oily too fast between washing. We all know washing to often isn't the healthiest for most and being a busy mom, time and ease is important for my hair care these days.

Batiste dry shampoo is my life saver. I can now go 3-4 days before washing my hair and the volume formula leaves my hair big and bouncy. My hair is healthier for not washing so often and I'm saner for not needing to spend a lot of time on it (and still looking good, if I say so myself! ).

I apply this by spritzing a small amount (you don't need a lot or else it turns your hair grey) into sections near my roots all over my head, massage and fluff with my fingertips, brush out any remaining product with my boar bristle brush, refluff locks, and I'm good to go.

I've tried other dry shampoos but I always come back to my tried and tested Batiste!

on 1/3/2015 1:58:00 AM

One of the best dry shampoos out there. I've gone through at least 5 of these. It is really effective at soaking up grease. I find that it is easy to brush out the excess so I don't have a problem with a white cast against my black hair. This dry shampoo is not hair spray like at all (unlike the ones at the DS). My only complaint is that the smell can be a bit strong, but it doesn't linger in my hair for too long.

on 1/2/2015 10:56:00 PM

I bought this after reading reviews on here, this is my first dry shampoo so I don't have much to compare it too. I was actually looking for something to give me some volume, as well as refreshen my hair. If you want volume this product won't do it, well it will for like 2.5 secs. It does a decent job at masking oily hair I'll give it that. I can probably get away without washing my hair for a day it two longer with this. The pressure of this aerosol is pretty intense, so becareful when you first spray. It did come out white but when I ruffled it with my hands it went away. I bought the cherry travel size to try it smells pretty good and doesn't linger. I'd probably buy another travel size before I fully commit to this product.

on 1/1/2015 12:46:00 PM

This is a brilliant way to refresh your hair in-between the washes. Takes seconds to do. Of course it will not give you the same looking hair as after washing it, but this makes it look and smell much fresher. It comes in a variety of different fragrances, so there is something for everyone. Personally I like the Original best. It looks best on blond or highlighted hair, as otherwise the powder can be visible. Batiste do brown/dark hair options too, but having tried it, I didn't find it any better than the original.

on 12/31/2014 5:18:00 PM

LOVE this dry shampoo. I have thin fine soft blonde hair that I used to wash everyday because it became oily quick. This dry shampoo has changed my life! No longer do I have to wash everyday! I spray some of this in my hair in the morning and it's instantly clean and bouncy, make sure you rub it in well or it will leave white residue, even on light blonde hair. I've tried so many other dry shampoos and they all make my hair sticky or gross, but I seriously dread the day I don't have Batiste on hand! Bottle lasts about a week of daily use... so buy all they have! especially if you can find it for like $2 at TJ Maxx

on 12/31/2014 10:28:00 AM

Best stuff ever. Love it. Will keep buying for sure. White caste is not bad at all, smells great, and really eliminates oil.

on 12/29/2014 9:36:00 AM

Eurrrgh, this dry shampoo is awful!! After reading great reviews and finding myself a bit strapped for cash before Christmas, I thought I'd give it a go.

I have shoulder length, mid blonde hair. I used it on the second day, instead of washing and it not only left a white mask, it felt disgusting in my hair. I rubbed my fingers through my hair and scalp and they were covered in 'gunk' and I needed to wash them. By mid afternoon, my hair looked greasy again so completely defeated the idea of use instead of washing.

I have now ordered my Philip Kingsley Another Day Dry Shampoo which is much more expensive (14) but I get the result it promises.

Video Reviews & Tutorials