April 17, 2014 | 1873 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Beautiful for fair skin! This milky pink takes a little bit of layering but once the color shows up it enlivens my entire face. I am in love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a nice cool pink blush. At first I thought it was too light on my cheeks, but it's very buildable and I can get it to the level I like. I tried this on one cheek and Dainty on the other, and I actually like this one better even though I normally go for warmer colors. It's a fresh, clean pink color. It brightens up my face much more and in a surprisingly natural way compaired to some warmer pinks, like Dainty. It looks pretty scarey in the pan and the MUA in the store told me most people can't pull it off, but because I'm so fair it works. I do agree that this is a better blush for the ultra fair skin tones. I think it would look a bit fake on tan skin.
I have another cool light pink blush, L'Oreal baby blossom. I like Well Dressed more because of how it builds. With baby blossom it's so light it's invisible and when I build it, it turns hot pink. Well Dressed builds easier and more gradually so I can get it just right. I feel like it's a pretty forgiving blush so good one for beginners.
Edit 7/25/11: I've been wearing this everyday. It's a perfect, everyday blush for me. It thought it would be too cottoncandy/young on me, but it's actually a very soficticated blush. I like it better than Cubic for an everyday adulty looking blush. I think I've finally found my HG blush and never in a million years did I think it would look like this!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

I finally got my my hands on this blush! This blush isnt my favorite formulation (Satin) because I have to pack on the color! Keep in mind Im NC30 and this barely shows up on me but when I lighthly pack it on my cheeks, it gives me a natural pink cheek! Although the pakcing it on annoys me, i like the color it gives. This is best for fairer skin though. I love to pair this with MAC Pretty Baby beauty powder. Lovely pair if you have it! Ohhh and I also like how its not soo shimmery and not too matte either

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 8:02:00 PM More reviews by macgirl154

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

mac blushes are so pigmented and by far, this is the best. It looks best on people with fair-meduim skintones i use it every day on top of posie tint from benefit.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by kford7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love Well Dressed. It's not quite matte, but not also shimmery. It's a very natural look, although if you have medium to dark skin tones, it probably will not show up on you well unless you use it all. It takes about 2 swipes for me, and I'm very pale. I use this for my everyday beauty regime, and I highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

Well Dressed is a pale pink blush that has a very slight sheen to it -- not shimmery or glittery but not quite matte. It takes 3 swipes to show up on my NC25-30. So it's not quite easy to apply since I have to keep layering on. However, the result is so worth it. It's a beautiful and "cute" natural flush. It makes me look healthy -- and very different from what i typically wear (Nars deep throat and Benefit coralista -esque colors). Looks great with natural eyes and peachy pink lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by shortsmallsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Well-dressed is a cool pink which takes a few swipes for it to show on my medium skintone. I like its matte look but not my favourite blush shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by EIGNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A cool toned clear pink w/o shimmer that gives me a lovely doll cheek (NW15). Highly recommend for other pale, cool toned ladies.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2011 7:30:00 PM More reviews by ngujen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A subtle blue based pink without any shimmer or sheen, has matte looking finish. Would say this type of pink could suit a varies of skin tone, however the pigment is not strong at all. It would take you quite a few swipes to build up. Only for people who are after a natural flush pink. If you are after something more of a barbie pink this is not it. Personally I think it is a little over rated in the makeup world however I still enjoy using it. The actual colour is up my alley however not the product itself.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2011 1:16:00 AM More reviews by MeganHan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the color of this blush in the pan, but it doesn't really show up on my tan skin tone. I have to really dig my brush into this blush to even get a hint of color, and it fades easily as well. I feel that it would be beautiful of ivory or light colored skin, but for us girls with medium to tan skin, this wont show up. The only thing about this blush that I do like is the finish. It is soft and porclean like.