MAC Satin Blush - Well Dressed

4.2

Ingredients: talc, zinc stearate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, isostearyl neopentanoate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol. May contain: silica, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, red 6, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 30 lake, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake.

I haven't been a mac user for long, i bought this because i wanted a blush that would be subtle but not over done. I have to say that I AM IN LOVE with this blush. It gives the effect that i want. a little bit goes a long way. I will be buying this product again and again.

on 11/23/2011 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my everyday blush. I am a light/medium skintone and I love how it isnt too much but is still very buildable. Been using this for a very long time.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HD blush and I went through 3 pans already. It is sheer but not invisible; it does show on my NW20 skin. I am one for subtle make up and this is great on the days I just wear tinted moisturizer and mascara. Also looks great with black eye liner and bare lips. Love this blush!

on 11/16/2011 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I agree with those who say this is an extremely sheer blush, even for a sheertone formula! I'm an NC20 and I have to layer and pack Well Dressed on for it to have any effect. Once I have, it leaves a subtle light pink flush with silvery glimmers. Hardly noticeable unless I'm in direct sunlight. It does emphasize my pore size but anything with sparkles will! The bad side of having to layer this is that the sparkles can become too much and look a bit blotchy. It helps to blend it out with a big fluffy brush after applying though. Lasting power is rather good but it oxidises during the day and turns a weird dirty orangey colour. I will not be repurchasing as it barely shows up and for the price, why pay for something I can't even see?!

on 10/14/2011 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

It comes out in cutie pink but it also suits my skin quite well even though I have kinda tanned. It emphasized my pore pretty much on my cheek so I somehow use it as highlighter.

on 9/20/2011 7:24:00 PM

This blush was ehhhh. I've been wanting to get it but never really commit ed to buy it. I got it in a swap

The color is beautiful but I feel like this emphasizes my pores. It makes them larger somehow. and It's a satin finish which I'm not really fond of.

will not repurchase

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I'm NW25 and this is a gorgeous baby pink colour that's not too obvious. Whilst I generally stick to coral pink blushers in the summer, this is going to be my staple winter blush. Expensive, yes, but worth it - it lasts forever.

on 9/13/2011 12:35:00 AM

This is a good shade for anyone with fair to medium skin and likes a natural, sheer look on their face.

"Well Dressed" is a super soft and cool pink which I think looks better on people with cool undertones.

I use this shade in winter more as it has an "icy" cool look which works better with my pale winter complexion.

However, as summer approaches, I shift to a warmer, more peachy pink shade which gives me a healthy summer glow.

With "Well Dressed", do not try to build it up too much. This blush is designed to be sheer and building it up only causes you to look like you have ruddy, unhealthy skin.

Subtle application is the key!

on 9/10/2011 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Got this from the Look in a Box kit, and haven't quite used it for a year since it NEVER shows up on my cheeks when used with an Ecotools blush brush. Recently I tried using it again, this time with an E.L.F. flat top brush and going really strong on it, and it finally shows up as a pretty pink with some shimmer. Not bad, and judging from the amount in the pan I'll probably use it forever, but once I'm done I'll probably not repurchase :[Edit] I recently decided to try using this again with an E.L.F. Blush brush, with a heavy hand and building up a few layers. It looks SO good that way! I'm amazed. I really like the effect and will repuurhase!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

As much as I love MAC, this is not a good blush. I have NC20 skin, and although it looks pretty in the case, this blush barely shows up. I use the E.L.F. Powder Brush to apply this, and I have to literally pack on layers of this for it to show up. By the end of my day, this blush has totally disappeared on my cheeks. This may be a good blush for you if you have extremely fair skin, but if you're NC20 or darker, I would definitely not recommend this.

Top Rated MAC Products