July 26, 2014 | 1524 users online

Cleansers - Burt's Bees - Deep Cleansing Cream with Soap Bark and Chamomile

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by aljeca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this cleanser. I will never buy another cleanser again. I used to break out frequently, and my skin is super sensitive.. It reacts to practically EVERYTHING, especially anything with salicylic acid in it, and benzoyl peroxide always dried my skin out to the point of being painful. Discovering this cleanser was (not to be overly dramatic) life changing. It must be something to do with the natural ingredients but it soothes my skin and helped clear up any acne I did have within a few weeks of regular (once per day) use. I love the fresh clean scent and the thickness of the cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2011 12:14:00 AM More reviews by gchiu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this cleanser! Not only does it clean well without drying out my oily skin, it feels so good. I love using it to massage my face. I can massage for a while and I don't have to worry about over cleansing. My skin feels refreshed and it helps with clearing up acne. Initially, I thought it was an expensive product, but I can see now it's actually a great price. I'm going to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2011 7:12:00 AM More reviews by WildeFlowerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser! My skin feels refreshed with a pleasant tingle after using this. The cream is thick and luxurious, lovely to apply. One tube lasted me four months, using it day and night, so definitely good value for money (I paid 13).

I have since tried other cleansers, because this didn't really do any miracles for my skin, but I will be rebuying this because it is a joy to use and it is a natural, eco friendly product.

Some other reviews say that it didn't remove make-up effectively. If i wore make-up I used a cheaper Simple cleanser first, then this. I didn't expect it to remove all my make-up satisfactorily. I tone my skin afterwards with a cotton pad and rose water and this removes the last of the grime.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by zoemichelle12

I love this product. It smells good and makes my face feel fresh afterwards. Yeah, it doesn't take off all your make-up but you can always get makeup remover wipes. I like using natural items since I have sensitive skin. I had an allergic reaction on my face and everything I would put on it would make it worse, except this. It soothed it and let me wash my face without irritating my face even more. So far I haven't broken out when using this. If you don't like putting tons of chemicals on your face or you have sensitive skin then this product is for you!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by chloeavalon

Wow....Was so excited about this cleanser too...

Loved the bottle, the fact that it was cheap, all natural, and contained chamomile...But I honestly thought someone was playing a practical joke on me and at any minute a camera crew would come running into my bathroom saying I was punk'd? (okay maybe a little over-dramatic) but seriously this took NOTHING off my face....no makeup, oil, or dirt. Not with my fintertips, not with a washcloth, or even a second wash.

actually returned it the very next day :/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by bisco

Went on vacation, and forgot my most recent (now prior) cleanser. Like many others, I've learned that my skin too, works better with natural skin care. For whatever reason, I picked this out for my bf to buy (he's so sweet!) After a few days on vacation, my skin was glowing, clear, balanced, and 50% or more, better. What mainly fueled me to get this, was that I loved the scrub that I tried two years ago, and overall my skin was exceptionally clear. BB, really knows what they are doing, and to be honest, nothing bothers me about this cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by kristalblair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to wait to write this review, but I just couldn't hold back any longer. I haven't found a cleanser that works this well in I don't know how long. I have been suffering from hormonal breakouts for approximately the last three months with a total of approx. 3 pimples per month. And, to make matter worse these are the cystic kind. I am very sensitive to cleansers containing acne medication so I thought I would give this a try since my skin responds well to organic skin care products. I love the texture and how it takes such a small amount to clean the entire face. I do recommend rinsing off makeup beforehand so that you can receive the full benefits of this cleanser, letting it do its' magic pore deep. It has helped lighten up my red spots, and I've only used this three times! It dries up blemishes by the next morning, and it leaves skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. Since I have dry skin, it is always important for me to have a cleanser that does not dry or tighten my skin. When a cleanser tightens the skin this isn't a good thing anyways, but rather promotes future aging and fine lines/wrinkles.
In conclusion, I am rating this cleanser a 5 and this is something I rarely do b/c nothing is perfect, but this is pretty darn close. I will keep everyone updated on the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 5:31:00 AM More reviews by robynbird28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this cleanser. It's unlike anything I've ever used before. My skin feels amazing after I use it, I can't stop touching it! I love the scent, it's fresh, invigorating, and yummy, kind of lemony I think. I'd say this is a good cleanser for you if:
1. Your skin breakouts easily (hasn't caused any for me)
2. You like a fresh natural scent (if you prefer none this might not be for you)
3. You have issues with blotchy cheeks and tightness (this cleanser doesn't redden my cheeks like most, if anything I think it's actually calming them which is RARE. It makes my skin so soft afterwards, I only feel slight tightness in the areas I tend to scrub hard.)
4. You like a cool, invigorating cleansing experience. (when you first put this cleanser on your face it's like a blast of cool air and ice cold water, the menthol feels fresh, not harsh.)
5. you like a very smooth, creamy consistency. (It glides over my skin like butter! I always get carried away and end up rubbing my skin too long because I love the way it feels!)

The thing I love most about this cleanser is that my skin looks BETTER after I use it. Having sensitive skin, I typically feel like I've accomplished something if I find a cleanser that doesn't CAUSE issues, this cleanser actually helps!

BUY IT! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2011 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Toyotacarina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely rich creamy cleanser that leaves my skin feeling super refreshed and clean. I have combo skin and this has never dried me out or made me oily, infact I find it balances the two. The menthol really makes my face tingle not to mention wakes me up on those groggy early mornings. Skin feels soft and less blotchy after use. I only use this in the morning as Ive found it doesnt remove makeup at all but easily washes away any creams/dirt from the night before. Its cheap as chips, i picked this up for 10euro. It has never broken me out and thats good enough for me! Oh and its all natural, what more could you ask for?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by sdpink1221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great cleanser! My husband suggested it when I was on a new cleanser search and I was very surprised. It made my skin feel soft and fresh.I love the cool tingle it has. Works pretty well for makeup removal but I sometimes notice a little left over when using my toner but that's the case with even high end cleanser.it also work well for my dry skin.it's a bit overpriced. I paid 10$.but still a great find.Id defiantly repurchase it!