April 21, 2014 | 811 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by LoPSiCLe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I put this all over after taking a shower. i love the smell; its very mild. It keeps my skin hydrated all day and give me a beautiful natural glow. Its not to watery and not to creamy though i would say that it is SLIGHTLY more watery. leaves my skin smooth and i will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 1:07:00 AM More reviews by frostythesnowman81

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I put this on my feet at night after I shower and wear socks. I wake up with the softest feet ever! I love it! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by mistyaqua

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lotion smells wonderful, absorbs quickly, and has a nice consistency (not too watery or thick, if anything, this leans more on the thin and watery side). Those are three big pros when picking out a lotion-- however, in regard to the "grease-factor", I would like to explain something. This lotion has petrolatum in it (the second ingredient). Petrolatum is in almost all Vaseline products (petrolatum is the same thing as petroleum jelly), and is a SKIN PROTECTANT. This means that it sits on top of the skin to lock in moisture. It is not necessarily "bad", but if it's hot or humid, locking in moisture is not a good thing. Sweating is the process which cools the body down, and having a thin layer of petrolatum on top of your skin is going to falter that process. **Therefore, this lotion is a great WINTER/FALL lotion.** In regard to the "greasiness" people don't like, pick a lotion without petrolatum. For a lotion with petrolatum, this is very light on the greasiness.

A woman that I particularly admire uses this in the winter, and the smell always reminds me of her. I buy a large container of this every time the weather starts to get cool.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Radiance4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lotion!!! This is my HG drugstore lotion. It moisturizes my skin really well and smells AMAZING!!! I use it every day after I shower, Sometimes I mix it with a drop of lavender baby oil if my skin feels particularly dry. It absorbs quickly and makes my skin feel like buttah! LOL

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by ShellyMum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

This cream is really nice. It is very moisturising on my skin. The smell reminds me of Bailey's Irish Cream (alcohol beverage) for some reason LOL. Overall I like this product and would use it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by jusbeinme263

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff!So mousturizing,the smell is great,and the fact that it has cocoa butter is awesome,LOVE this!Will always buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2010 1:50:00 AM More reviews by happygall

This product was alright. It wasn't as moisturizing and long lasting as I would have liked, but I like the scent and it is nice for the hot days when you just want a light moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2010 7:53:00 AM More reviews by valentineshigh

i have to say i was really disappointed with this. there was an ad for it in a magazine claiming that if you didnt prefer vaseline's cocoa butter range over that of palmer's, theyll give your money back. im a huge fan of palmers so i decided to give this lotion a go.
it smells more like hot chocolate than cocoa (which i have no complaints about). however its very light and i found that it wasnt hydrating enough for my skin during the winter. also i didnt really like the feeling it left on my skin, it was a little rubbery and i like my skin to feel really hydrated after i moisturise.
i didnt ask for my money back but i have to say ill definitely be sticking with palmer's from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by LindaXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product was recommended by one of my best friends, and I was super excited to try it just because the smell was absolutely amazing! I love the smell of cocoa butter, and this lotion smells like the best cocoa butter I have ever smelled. This product was very moisturizing indeed, and I enjoyed the "glow" that it gave my skin. The only downfall is that the smell fades pretty quickly. This lotion was my favorite, until I found Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion. However, I have nothing bad to say about this product, and I would recommend it if you're looking for a good inexpensive lotion. Amazing smell, price, and consistency.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Feels like water with oil in it.