Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I quite like this. It moisturizes nicely and has a nice sweet ''baked goods'' scent. Not quite the scent of Palmer's Cocoa Butter. It absorbs very easily and quickly into my skin, and doesn't feel greasy at all. As far as saying it will make skin 'glow' and make spots disappear, I didn't notice anything happen from that department. It's currently Autumn heading into Winter where I live so this has been great to help soften my dry skin. I might buy this again, but I prefer the fresher scent of the Vaseline Aloe Fresh and cucumber over this. Affordable and good quality if your looking for a cheap moisturizer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a pretty good moisturizer for summer in my opinion when my skin isn't as dry. In winter though, I prefer something thicker. This lotion didn't absorb as quickly as I would have liked too, but it did leave my skin super soft. It doesn't smell much like cocoa butter - not like the Palmer's stuff at all. I will buy another bottle once I finish since it does a fairly good job and is cheap. :)

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Smells plastic-y, my skin itches after application, and if I have the slightest, smallest cut, my skin would sting. Dirt cheap for a large amount, but for my sensitive, extremely dry skin, not worth it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I use this and just about everyone I know uses this. I love the smell, I love the way it feels on my skin. I don't know why people are complaining about it leaving their skin sticky. It doesn't leave my skin sticky. It leaves my skin feeling wonderful. Here in Canada you can buy it for like $2 or $3. The only downside is Vaseline tests on animals, and that's the only reason why I gave it a 4/5 and that is also why I will not be re-purchasing.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

to start...i have a light tannish skintone. (think cassie/rihanna) in the summer i tan easily. during the winter, uneveness in color & dryness are my two main problems. i've been using this lotion for 3 months..with no results. and it left my skin feeling STICKY!! the worst. i don't recommend this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I'm surprised that other people are having such success with this =/ it doesn't moisturize or soften my skin at all, and I absutely hate the scent. It was very cheap, but I won't buy it again.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I live in Canada, endure rough winters (tempuratures dip to about -30 with Wind Chill), and my skin is so dry I tend to get painful red flakey patches on my arms. This is the best thing I've tried yet!! I've been through a lot of thick creams in past winters. The beginning of this last one had me reaching for pure Vaseline Petroleum Jelly (Of which is usually awesome for EVERYTHING). It would relieve the itch when applying after my daily morning shower, but my arms would be dry and awful again by night. I decided to head back to the lotion isle. Being a Vaseline buff, I took note of this brand and found the one fomulated for the most dry skin. It's wonderful! I use it every morning! My arms are now perfectly smooth and soft. No patches of anything!! It's just been a few weeks. Unlike anything else I've tried. Wonderful!
I'm not the biggest fan of the smell seeing as I'm for perfumy scents, but my boyfriend likes it. It smells like lotion.
I don't know if they have it with a pump. But it'd be delightful.

EDIT- LUBRIDERM WORKS BETTER

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This product is by far awesome! sure the sweet scent fades away after some time but the results can't be beat! my skin is sooo smooth and it lasts for days even if i skip and there's so much lotion in the bottle for the not expensive price. I will 100% re-purchase again and tell all my friends.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really like this lotion. I bought a huge bottle of it and I use it every night before I go to bed and right when I get out of the shower. After a week I really noticed a huge improvement in my skin. I've been carrying another small bottle of this lotion in my purse with me and it works great. My whole body feels much more moisturized, and areas like my elbows, knees, and heels don't dry out nearly as quick as they used to. Wonderful!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this moisturizer! First drugstore product to adequately moisturize my dry skin! As far as my skin goes I am quite eczema prone and this lotion is awesome! I love cocoa butter and am so happy with this product! I moisturize after showering at night and in the morning im still nice and moisturized! I will definitely repurchase this product! Well done Vaseline! :)

Top Rated Vaseline Products