August 21, 2014 | 1549 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by monicameowmeoww

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i bought the target version of this yesterday and it has taken my hands from a severely red itchy dry cracking nightmare and now only one day later the pain is gone and my hands look way more normal and less red! ive been suffering for weeks thank god for this stuff!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Karidinka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the smell of this lotion (chocolate), but it fades quickly leaving the distinctive odor of petrolatum on my skin. I also didn't find it moisturizing enough. Yes, it's cheap, but I had to apply it a few times a day to keep my skin soft. I took it to work and use it as a hand cream to use it up. I won't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by roguefighter414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this! when I first bought it, it did have a chocolatey scent, but it faded... but if I just wanted something for the smell, I would've bought something else. This moisturizes my hands perfectly, and keep my hands so friggen soft, even in the harsh winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by h20liliz

This is an excellent moisturizer for the winter months. It keeps my skin soft and smooth all day long. The scent is very calming.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 1:47:00 PM More reviews by iuhooch625

Not bad but not great. I like the scent even though it doesn't have a true cocoa butter scent. I love the big size that comes in a pump because it's just so much easier to deal with that way. I wish I could get every lotion with a pump. Anyway, my main issue with this is that I just don't think it's moisturizing enough. I probably wouldn't buy this again in the winter, but think it may be more fitting for a summer lotion when I don't need as much moisture.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by jrl521

I did not like this lotion. I'm constantly watching my hands b/c I work with patients but this did nothing for my hands.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by manduh

I use this moisturizer daily and it works well. I have really dry skin and I put it on after I get out of the shower, and it hydrates my skin well, and smells so good, as well as giving it a nice shine almost tanned look. I even use it on my face sometimes, and it hasn't caused breakouts or anything. Not to mention it is super cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by basicKatie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i use this on my feet daily, moisturizes them all day, very good product. rubs in quite easily and soothes the itchiness of that terrible dry dead calloused winter feet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by thebobcat64

This smells sooo good. I prefer it to the Palmers cocoa butter. It's very moisturizing and reasonably priced too. It comes in a huge bottle so it lasts for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by HelenaS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love, love, love this stuff! I used it at a friend's house and went out the next day and bought 2 giant pump bottles (Wal-Mart has them for 5 bucks apiece!) Talk about dirt cheap. I like this lotion because it sinks in quickly, moisturizes well, and has a nice, light scent. It is not a heavy cocoa scent but more of a light chocolate scent, but it smells good to me. And my kids love it too. I can use it on them, and they have very sensitive skin. A lot of lotions make their skin sting (even expensive health-food store lotions) but this doesn't. I can slather them with it after their baths and it soaks in quickly and they can put their pjs on right away. It is runny enough so that it is easy to massage into the skin. It is HARD to put on lotion that is thick and gooey. This is not!

I keep a bottle in my bathroom, too, to use after my shower. It really moisturizes well and helps keep my skin soft during cold New England winters. Love the pump bottle b/c it is easier to dispense. Wish the bottle was a little less garish (don't really need the blue graphics) but I'm not complaining! I'll buy this over and over again.