MAC Viva Glam VI

4.3

on 9/20/2007 10:14:00 AM

Very pretty color lipstick and I love that the proceeds go to help kids with HIV. I will definitely re-purchase this when the time comes. It is very versatile and changes dramatically with different lip liners.

on 9/17/2007 10:02:00 PM

great everyday color. when i'm in doubt about what color i'm going to wear i either grab this or viva glam V i would buy this again for sure.

on 8/27/2007 7:41:00 PM

This is a great color for a PPP. This is the perfect medium between Viva Glam V as a neutral and Capricious as my deep color. I put Viva Glam VI on, and I look like myself, but my lips have color instead of gray.

on 8/25/2007 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This looked bad on my NC25 skin...too warm or something. I do like Viva Glam V l/s and l/g, but this just didn't work on me.

on 7/27/2007 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This color looks great with my very pale skin, it really brightens me up. Perfect for day or night. It also looks great on my mother who has a darker olive complexion.

on 7/16/2007 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely love this colour. I've been looking for a red that's natural looking and not scary so I can wear it in the day and this is it! My HG lipstick used to be one called Koala by Beauty Without Cruelty but that was about 15 years ago and this really reminds me of it. I have pale, sallow skin, light brown hair with blonde highlights and hazel eyes, and this really brightens up my face. I haven't experimented yet with eye makeup to suit this but I can see it looking great with just mascara. I think this could become my HG red and will definitely get it again.

on 7/3/2007 7:58:00 PM

So sad, I was really hoping this was my perfect color. It is just a little washed out on me. It is not enough color for me to bother with. Maybe a paler person can wear it!

on 7/1/2007 9:12:00 PM

The color looks washed out on my beige tone and has a brown rasberry color to it. i bought it with the lipgloss but just looks like a shiny mess. I can see how this might look pretty on paler girls. Its red without being too obvious. This is my first mac lipstick and i'm not impressed. Flirt makes similar lipsticks and lipgloss for cheaper.

on 6/19/2007 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After trying on the Viva Glam V and deciding that it just looked too light and sparkly on me, the MAC rep had me try VI, and it is beautiful! It has a pleasant smell (very faint vanilla), is comfortable (moisturizing but still has some staying power), and the color is very pretty. I have light skin, dark hair and eyes, and rosy pigmented lips. On me it is a wearable rose brown shade a little darker than my natural lip color. It looks great with a natural looking eye (just a little shadow or no shadow, and mascara). Great when you don't have a lot of time but want to look pulled together! Very nice!!
UPDATE: Still love this ... so wearable yet noticibly gorgeous.

on 6/16/2007 6:13:00 PM

This is a great neutral, your lips only better color. I am a PPP with dark hair and eyes and most neutral lipsticks wash me out. This one looks great both with and without make up.

Popular Lipsticks