November 27, 2014 | 1623 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - With Love by Hilary Duff

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by shellynot

This is my favorite fall fragrance. It is very unique, feminine, and warm. And luckily for me, you can find it pretty cheap these days--I found my second bottle on sale at Target for like $7 or something ridiculous like that! Love this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by lovelyxfugitive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So, I got With Love on sale at Target after reading so much about it. I ended up giving it to the thrift store with a box of clothes, because I was just not that excited about it!

The first few minutes of the scent are not impressive to me- I can't decide if it smells synthetic and that's why I don't like it, or it's just too much of an obvious perfume smell. Both are true; I just don't know which I dislike more.

But- the dry down is amazingly lovely. It's very woody and warm on me, kind of like smelling a black chai tea, and I get hardly any vanilla. Don't be mistaken, there's definitely a gourmand aspect, but it's not as sweet and pronounced as my favorite perfumes: Nina, Flowerbomb and Coco Mademoiselle. Personally, I think if they had just honed the top notes of the scent, it would have been much better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2009 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the smell of this perfume it's so pretty. I've had this perfume for a while and love it, but I'm not sure I would repurchase it not because I don't like the smell but because I like trying different perfume because I love perfume :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2009 12:32:00 AM More reviews by KatieLuvsLife1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I am on the fence with this one. At first i hated it. Now i am reconsidering. But can you ever love something you once hated...? Time will tell. All i know is it is not my favorite, and won't ever be. Doesn't smell bad at all. It doesn't bother me like some perfumes do. I think what i don't like about it is that it smells like it is definitely perfume. I prefer scents that could be mistaken for some kind of food... or candy. This one does not. Try it before you buy it, you can see for yourself!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by itsxmelissaxduh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow, I love this stuff!!! It smells absolutely AMAZING, I swear. It's just a great scent and, even the souffle lasts all day! One day I ran out of my two bottle and, just wore the souffle I can smell it all day! My mom even asked me at the end of the day what I was wearing and, she agreed it smells amazing! And, she stole it the next day,lol!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2009 7:58:00 AM More reviews by katushka37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I usually don't get celebrity perfumes but I got a sample of this one and was really impressed. It smells like spicy vanilla pear to me. The smell is not too sweet or overpowering. Perfect for work. It stays on me whole day, even on a hot day. My BF likes it too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2009 1:44:00 AM More reviews by elizaxoxoxo

I have a large perfume collection, so I'm always wearing different fragrances. I got this a few Christmas' ago. I know alot of people dislike this scent, it reminds alot of people of liqourice or aniseed. I have always liked this fragrance alot. To me, it has more of a mature fruity smell with a hint of spice and vanilla. It has quite good staying power. As alot of my fragrances are quite floral and fruity, I like wearing this when I want something abit more musky and intense, but without going overboard. It comes in such a pretty bottle too :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2009 2:29:00 AM More reviews by killerbees62

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

the bottle is beautiful!
i leave it out just because it looks so nice
the smell however...
it's ok. smells better on some than others. my bf hated the smell of it. and whenever i wear it it reminds me of black licorice...
not a personal favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 7:28:00 PM More reviews by JessicaJames

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is what I would have wished coty wild musk had smelt like. I read a few reviews and decided it was something I would possibly like...It is very warm, amber, woods, natural, with vanilla chai, I guess?...I didn't like it the first time I tried it but the more it sits on my skin it just feels very comforting.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Sylvina

I paid 10 dollars for this perfume at TJ Maxx, unsniffed. I figured that if by chance I didn't like it, I wouldn't be out much money.

As it turns out, I don't like it. It smells like incense mixed with the scent of pine. Not something I would want to smell like.