Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.8

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

I love the bottle. The cap is a little flimsy but the bottle looks great. But now onto the most important part..........the juice. The opening notes are undeniably fruity, underscored by heavy burnt caramel. It is headachey and quite nose singeing in fact. Within ten minutes it has dried down to a very pleasent sweet vanilla with hints of incense but within twenty minutes it is GONE. Completely and utterly gone, without even a trace of a base note. I feel that cheap ingredients have let this one down badly because for a few minutes inbetween the obligitary fruity opening and the disappearing act, there is a fragrance worth attention.

This is my favorite fall fragrance. It is very unique, feminine, and warm. And luckily for me, you can find it pretty cheap these days--I found my second bottle on sale at Target for like $7 or something ridiculous like that! Love this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

So, I got With Love on sale at Target after reading so much about it. I ended up giving it to the thrift store with a box of clothes, because I was just not that excited about it!

The first few minutes of the scent are not impressive to me- I can't decide if it smells synthetic and that's why I don't like it, or it's just too much of an obvious perfume smell. Both are true; I just don't know which I dislike more.

But- the dry down is amazingly lovely. It's very woody and warm on me, kind of like smelling a black chai tea, and I get hardly any vanilla. Don't be mistaken, there's definitely a gourmand aspect, but it's not as sweet and pronounced as my favorite perfumes: Nina, Flowerbomb and Coco Mademoiselle. Personally, I think if they had just honed the top notes of the scent, it would have been much better.

I love the smell of this perfume it's so pretty. I've had this perfume for a while and love it, but I'm not sure I would repurchase it not because I don't like the smell but because I like trying different perfume because I love perfume :)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am on the fence with this one. At first i hated it. Now i am reconsidering. But can you ever love something you once hated...? Time will tell. All i know is it is not my favorite, and won't ever be. Doesn't smell bad at all. It doesn't bother me like some perfumes do. I think what i don't like about it is that it smells like it is definitely perfume. I prefer scents that could be mistaken for some kind of food... or candy. This one does not. Try it before you buy it, you can see for yourself!

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Wow, I love this stuff!!! It smells absolutely AMAZING, I swear. It's just a great scent and, even the souffle lasts all day! One day I ran out of my two bottle and, just wore the souffle I can smell it all day! My mom even asked me at the end of the day what I was wearing and, she agreed it smells amazing! And, she stole it the next day,lol!

I usually don't get celebrity perfumes but I got a sample of this one and was really impressed. It smells like spicy vanilla pear to me. The smell is not too sweet or overpowering. Perfect for work. It stays on me whole day, even on a hot day. My BF likes it too.

I have a large perfume collection, so I'm always wearing different fragrances. I got this a few Christmas' ago. I know alot of people dislike this scent, it reminds alot of people of liqourice or aniseed. I have always liked this fragrance alot. To me, it has more of a mature fruity smell with a hint of spice and vanilla. It has quite good staying power. As alot of my fragrances are quite floral and fruity, I like wearing this when I want something abit more musky and intense, but without going overboard. It comes in such a pretty bottle too :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

the bottle is beautiful!
i leave it out just because it looks so nice
the smell however...
it's ok. smells better on some than others. my bf hated the smell of it. and whenever i wear it it reminds me of black licorice...
not a personal favorite.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is what I would have wished coty wild musk had smelt like. I read a few reviews and decided it was something I would possibly like...It is very warm, amber, woods, natural, with vanilla chai, I guess?...I didn't like it the first time I tried it but the more it sits on my skin it just feels very comforting.

Popular Fragrances