December 21, 2014 | 1644 users online

Concealers - MAC - Select Cover-Up

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 6:55:00 AM More reviews by LishWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! it lasts for ages. i use it under my eyes and to highlight my eyebrows. I love it. It has a soft bendable texture and help cover those (I stayed up all night) bags. I like to use a fluffy brush to blend out this product. I do think less is more as this can crease under the eye if you put to much on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by ladehc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG concealer, in conjunction with my newly discovered Benefit Boi-ing. I use it for covering blemishes and hyperpigmentation/scarring. Very opaque and blendable. Does not sit "on" my skin or cake. It looks very natural. I rated the price for this one as "1 - Dirt Cheap" because I have had this concealer for like two years, using it all the time, and have barely made a dent! You need the smallest amount! It's pretty amazing how long it has lasted me. Would repurchas (if I ever even need to! Actually I probably should before it goes off...).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I do like this concealor, I use it in NW15 to cover my blemishes and dark circles. I have acne scars and very few concealors cover them,but this does. It lasts all day on my skin with powder without need for touch ups. Packaging is good, in a nice squeeze tube...hygenic so you don't have to dip your fingers into a pot unlike the MAC studio sculpt concealor.

I won't buy this concealor again just because I hate applying foundation then concealor...I found a foundation that does both in one step perfectly (Napoleon Perdis cover stick)...but if that ever discontinued I'd definately use this again with my dior sculpt foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by faezah178

I am an NC30 and using NC42 to cover my super dark circles. It is the perfect match for my dark circles,it definitely hides them. in the beggining,i used to love it but then it starts feeling sticky n thick that it settles in my fine lines. but recently, i watch gossmakeupartist on youtube n he showed 5 different ways to use concealer. so i tried one of his method n it worked like wonders!good thing is u can put as much as you want!

so firstly i put like one drop of concealer for both eyes then spread it out with my finger. then take a damp stippling brush and start moving it in circles, around the entire eye n it feels super super light! I am sooo loving this right now! try this method and let me know if the thickness n stickiness reduce with this method! its fool-proof, you wont have to worry about the eye area caking up!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Auburn404

I bought this to cover acne scars and dark spots that I used to have on my face, and also for the undereye area. Unfortunately, it didn't do its job. The consistency is pretty much like liquid foundation, and it sets right into the lines in the eye area. I also found that while the color seemed to match me in the MAC store, when I got home and started using it, it was a lot darker than what I thought it was. I pretty much used this a handful of times (tried to give it a chance) and then squeezed out the excess in the sink and now the empty tube is in an old MAC bag waiting to be taken back to the store to be recycled. Total waste.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by booshaynay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is really lovely for covering up blemishes. It's thick, yet it blends with my skin easily.

Dark circles, however, are another story. The concealer does do a nice job covering up the darkness under my eyes, but my dark circles really aren't very heavy to begin with. The thing that disappoints me about this product is that it seeps into the creases underneath my eyes and makes them look like wrinkles. Because of this, I never use this product underneath my eyes.

There really is a lot of product in the small tube that it comes in. Since I only use this to cover up blemishes, I expect it to last for quite a while. That being said, I won't be purchasing this product again because there are cheaper concealers out there that can cover my blemishes just as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by itsjenna007

I have this in an NW20 for my under eye area. I do not have a problem with bad dark circles so this product is perfect for me. If you do have bad dark circles this wouldn't be the best thing to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 6:01:00 AM More reviews by Emilyx0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is definitely my new favourite concealer! The coverage of this product is absolutely fantastic. It was a bit pricey though- about 18, but definitely worth it as it lasts ages!! I use NW20 and it is a perfect match!

Overall I love this product and if you're looking for great coverage (scars, spots etc) this is the product for you! It is definitely worth investing in!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by fennecfox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first concealer I've tried that really works on my dark circles. I'm using NW20 and the red tint really neutralizes the darker blue tones of the circles. It does settle into my creases but it's not too noticeable. This is product blends well and lets my skin breathe. Also I haven't had any adverse reactions to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2012 10:45:00 AM More reviews by gaohuian

I've had really bad eye circles all my life and I've been trying hard to find concealers that can cover them and also my blemishes.

I know what you're thinking. But this is not the answer. It's very dry and settles into the lines on my eyes. Only good for my blemishes. I tend to oil very easily and at the end maybe 3hrs, The coverage is gone. I'm thinking of trying Bobbi Brown's corrector for eye circles, and keep this for blemishes.