April 20, 2014 | 1790 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Fragrance

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by becky39

This is my favorite of all the JC fragrances and ironically I tried this one last...it's a sweet vanilla candy on me, it's very nice in it's little tester spot on my skin but I think it may be overpowering if I sprayed more than one spray on me...the sweetness might just gag me. I did get a sample from the nice lady at Sephora and will definately use it and maybe update my review when I don't have 3 other test perfumes on me. ;0)

Updated to add: this stuff is not overpoweringly sweet even if using 2-3 sprays, I absolutely love it!! Plus I love the bottle, it's substantial! It could probably be used as a weapon it's so heavy! always a plus, hehe! ;0)

9/10 :0)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by MissChanel24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have this perfume, but haven't used it in MONTHS. i dont hate it, but i find myself never reaching for this perfume...
I like spritzing myself with some perfume later during the day at work and because in my country they only sell the big bottle, i cant find it in smaller size and if i cannot carry it in my purchase to refresh my fragrance later, i wont use it as often... so i hardly wear this. The last time i must've spritzed this was months ago! but im smelling this now and this is quite a lovely young scent. Maybe I can use this for travelling or laid back days at home when studying to perk up my mood - because its quite a feel good sweet smelling scent. Not too sweet and not too musky either. just a nice balance.

wish i can get it in smaller size, cos then id buy it again and even buy it for my 12yr old niece, i think its suits the younger girls much better, definately not for older woman...

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by shannon83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is just as nasty as all the rest of the juicy perfumes. This smells strong of powder and it smells like an older person scent. It is not terrible but I don't like the smell of powdery scents. I would only recommend this to older more mature women.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by workingmoma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love it! I only got the sample size it cost about $35 dollar. So yes it is expensive, but I'm dying to get the full size. To describe it, is starts out with a clean scent, then floral with a hint of musk. I think the label says Love J & P. It's an new all time favorite.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Chickadee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It took a while for this to grow on me. It's kind of strong. I actually like to spray it in the air, and then walk through it. This sat in a drawer, unloved, for a long time until I happened to swap for a small jar of the body cream. Oh. My. Goodness. The body cream is DIVINE!!! It's everything I wanted the spray to be. So now, I wear the body cream and then just add a little spritz of the perfume. It's girly and pink and creamy goodness and it lasts a long time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by olympialetantoli

Anything that calls itself "Couture" girls, is not couture.

So that being said, I've loved my Juicy jeans. I didn't have high expectations for this scent which is why I just "like it" but don't love it. If I expected more from it, perhaps I'd hate it. BUT my low expectations is what helps me appreciate the scent.

I was worried it would smell cheap and trashy because the bottle is ghastly. Large and clunky, the cap is tacky with the charms but I think the purses by Juicy are tacky too. But I love their denim, it gives a good lift to my bottom. SO I had to try the scent. I orginally smelt this in 2006 on a girl in a club and asked her what she was wearing. Thankfully she didn't stare at me like a I was a freak and said it was Juicy Couture. I hadn't found this in a department store near me so I waited a while to get to smell the real deal.

In the bottle and on others I enjoy it. It is a girly scent, floral and a little fruity but nothing like Ed Hardy. It's more of a watermelon fruity scent and I do like that. It is sweet with a candy caramel but not offensive at all. I can smell the floral once it dries down. I know they are white florals but I don't get the tuberose. So I think it is more floral than vanilla or gourmand.

I don't think it works well with my body chemistry sadly. On me it smells strong and changes on my skin. I do find it young and childish on me. On others it smells nice.

If you want a fun girlie fruity bubbly scent there are so many better choices out there like Miss Dior Cherie.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

This fragrance has Oriental top notes that are haunting like an old fragrance from the 80's called Giorgio been there once do not need to go there again. It later faded to a softer fragrance than Giorgio. But definably screamed Giorgio on the top note

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 9:27:00 AM More reviews by oxnicoleox3

To be honest, the first time I smelled this I didn't like it. But, I have been given two bottles since then and I think it has grown on me. I usually like scents that are sweet and fruity. I don't normally like very floral scents, but I suppose this is the acception. A lot of people say they smell the watermelon and citrus scents, but I don't at all. I just smell the musk, floral, and a little bit of a powdery scent. It's not very sweet, somewhat in between. It is definitely a more sophisticated scent. It can be good for either day or night. It lasts such a long time. I pair it with the lotion, but even without it will definitely last you all day without you having to reapply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 3:49:00 PM More reviews by addercat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I actually just have a sample of this but it's definitely going to be the next fragrance I purchase. I absolutely love it. For reference, I am a fan of oriental and floral scents and hate fruity scents. I'm not good at picking out different notes or anything, this just smells really light and floral to me. I love it, I have a few sample vials that I'm using up pretty quickly... definitely a new favorite.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by liplickity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

After wearing juicy couture. I couldn't get past what had me thinking "Huge white flower",Its walk into the flower shop or a walk in through miles of a garden. The spray remains the same scent as the dry down nothing really changes. Many people claim that it is sweet or fruity. It is not sweet in terms of exotic fruit or foodie notes. I think floral, woods and musk wearers have that particular opinion. I wont deny I did detect the most subtle of a fruit that. I would not classify as sweet. It is a good day time fragrance. Appropriate for any age. I would say it best suits someone casually. This is definitely a fragrance for strong floral admirers. Its not musky or annoying. The bottle is nice signature design, The fragrance doesn't smell cheap. It is a good quality scent meaning its Not doused with cheap additives that reak cheap notes. Always test a fragrance before purchasing. Dont be shy to ask to test fragrances in your local boutiques. In all fairness being honest Juicy Couture is not for me.