Juicy Couture Fragrance

3.5

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I dont remeber very weel the scent, but i do remeber that i was in 'El corte Ingles' in barcelone and then i found it and i remembered that everyone was talking about how good this scent was, so i sprayed it. The worst idea i had in my life, really, i should have just sniffed it but no i had to put this on my skin. I put my sister and mother to smell it and they hated it to hell as well as i did, and the entire day i was praying to god to wash that smell away. I am a bit tragic i know, but don't buy it because everyone likes it, i just thought i was a old smelling perfume, REALLY bad, I am sorry for those who like it, but I am not one of them. Try it BEFORE, please, for your own sake.

I bought this on a whim and I am usually a fruity sweet scent lover but I found I liked this when it dried down. It definitely isn't for everyone but to me it smells sophisticated and pretty. It is floral but also a bit powdery on dry down. I wouldn't purchase a big bottle but I like a small spritzer for my purse.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I found this perfume through an add in a magazine. I loved it, and when my husband sniffed it, he told me I should get it. Since he rarely endorses a perfume, I immediately picked up a mini version to try it out. The tuberose, water hyacinth, lily, pink passion fruit, mandarin and watermelon are intoxicating - sweet and sophisticated at the same time, and according to my spouse, sexy as hell. The fruit notes keep the florals from being too, er, floral and are underpinned with decadent caramel, vanilla and creme brulee, plus a few woodsy scents for good measure. There is a beautiful innocence to it, rather like a fairy tale. Juicy Couture immediately became a great favorite, and I purchased every product that I could. I got the shower gel, exfoliating scrub, bath beads (labeled 'bath caviar'!), body milk spray, and royal body creme. The body milk is unbelievable, as it makes my skin feel like I've put on tons of lotion with just a little spritz after a shower. The royal body creme is well named, easily the most decadent lotion it has ever been my privilege to use. So many people have inquired as to what perfume I was wearing, and a good number actually wrote it down so they could buy it later. I absolutely love it and never get tired of it. I picked up a bunch of the miniatures in little pink purses to use as stocking stuffers, which were much appreciated. For me, this is a perfectly charming and romantic perfume suitable for any occasion. Some people, like myself, love it, but some just don't. Such is the nature of perfumes - very subjective. Keep sniffing until you find one that really clicks with you, then invest in matching products as well. I love that my shower gel, lotion and perfume are all the same scent. And one last thing, I absolutely love the design of the packaging. The bottle is too pretty to hide in a cupboard, so I keep it out on display. When it runs out, I will most definitely buy a new one.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Wow, so many bad reviews?!?! I for one actually love this bold scent. Its my favourite to wear when I'm going out at night and its lasting power is amazing. It's definitely strong when you smell the bottle, but it has a unique, wonderful scent that I have never smelt before. My 50mL bottle has lasted me about 4-5 years now because I only use it occasionally when I'm out and about at night...but I love it :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

Why the hell are these jc bottles so clunky?! This stuff smells like pepper.

I bought this without smelling it first. Oops. Well sometimes I like to go on a whim.
The best part about this fragrance is that once it settles into your skin for about 2 or more hours, it is LOVELY. Absolutely to die for.
The bad news is, before the 2 hour mark it smells pretty bad, like chemical soup with some flowers thrown in. I cannot stand how it smells right out of the bottle or for a few hours afterwards. I used to have to spray it on me before I went to bed so I could get that lovely drydown. Sadly, it's too frustrating to wear a fragrance this way.

I don't know what changed, but I used to think this was way too strong, chemical and just all-around horrible. Now I freakin' LOVE it. It is a sweet but somewhat dry tuberose scent that has a fresh edge and wonderful sillage. Weird how tastes or perceptions can change. An absolute fave of mine now.

This is my favorite of all the JC fragrances and ironically I tried this one last...it's a sweet vanilla candy on me, it's very nice in it's little tester spot on my skin but I think it may be overpowering if I sprayed more than one spray on me...the sweetness might just gag me. I did get a sample from the nice lady at Sephora and will definately use it and maybe update my review when I don't have 3 other test perfumes on me. ;0)

Updated to add: this stuff is not overpoweringly sweet even if using 2-3 sprays, I absolutely love it!! Plus I love the bottle, it's substantial! It could probably be used as a weapon it's so heavy! always a plus, hehe! ;0)

9/10 :0)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i have this perfume, but haven't used it in MONTHS. i dont hate it, but i find myself never reaching for this perfume...
I like spritzing myself with some perfume later during the day at work and because in my country they only sell the big bottle, i cant find it in smaller size and if i cannot carry it in my purchase to refresh my fragrance later, i wont use it as often... so i hardly wear this. The last time i must've spritzed this was months ago! but im smelling this now and this is quite a lovely young scent. Maybe I can use this for travelling or laid back days at home when studying to perk up my mood - because its quite a feel good sweet smelling scent. Not too sweet and not too musky either. just a nice balance.

wish i can get it in smaller size, cos then id buy it again and even buy it for my 12yr old niece, i think its suits the younger girls much better, definately not for older woman...

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is just as nasty as all the rest of the juicy perfumes. This smells strong of powder and it smells like an older person scent. It is not terrible but I don't like the smell of powdery scents. I would only recommend this to older more mature women.

Popular Fragrances